[Ch7] Nang Yeow Ratikarn (Kantana Group)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:
I sure do hahaha eeeekss I swear KSH and IU look so good together...*fan girl screams

They do look appealing together.
I'm use to seeing KSH with noonas so that's why if he's paired with Gong-vely it would be cute also. ^-^

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Me too!!! I want KSH n IU pairing as well. But back on topic, Win is soooo adorable haha, even though he's older now. Any updates?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@x0unerthanlater;
NOOOOOO!! heheh I don't want an IF keke KSH better pair up with IU or else I'll throw a grown ass woman fit 55555

I've been fangirling over Kwan/Win that I almost.........almost forgot about these two ahaha Win is on roll having lakorns w/my fav gals!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
Smilez, is that IU in ur siggie?! OMFG, are they having a drama together?!!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:

OMG OMG OMG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~ The drama is call "Producers" also starring Cha Tae Hyun and Gong-Vely! The thing is...we don't know if KSH and IU will get together or not but atm....OMG their scene is pretty cute.

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
@x0unerthanlater;
NOOOOOO!! heheh I don't want an IF keke KSH better pair up with IU or else I'll through a grown ass woman fit 55555

I've been fangirling over Kwan/Win that I almost.........almost forgot about these two ahaha Win is on role having lakorns w/my fav gals!

"Grown ass woman fit" bwaahahaha! - Join me in the Producer thread yall!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I need to go back into my korean drama phase again, I only saw one episode o sensory couple and my sister is begging me to continue so i can fangirl with her, I will try to find my way to watch Producers too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHA I am too serious about throwing a fit over the pairings 555555555555555 OMG yess lets' take this to the producers thread 5555 @thip; it's a bit boring but you'll surpass it keke :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Jakjaan fainted and almost hit her head against the pavement. The crew member caught her in time. The costume and wig she wore caused her to faint because it was suffocating her. It didn't allow her body to cool down. The weather was also  very hot and they did a lot of action scenes. She is awake now and okay. The crew was very worried for her.

cr: gossipstar

Video: https://instagram.com/p/4WQxG7FI-m/?taken-by=ig_rb

x0unerthanlater

Oh no! My poor Jan! I hope she gets some rest and gets well soon. Glad there were people around her. Smh, the struggle of our daras...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh man and wigs are super HOT. My former customers would tell me they get hot flashes from wearing wigs. Hope JJun is all better now.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
plus she filmed inside a building too so that gave her less space to breathe but Jaan is okay now. she said she hve some bruises here and there around her face, she said it might have happened when she collapsed

x0unerthanlater

Yeah its bad of channel 7 they keep doing that to their veteran actresses. Jakkajan is still a great N'ek.

Loving those wedding pictures by the way thanks for sharing!