[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Definitely. or she makes them remorseful and beg for forgiveness with sincerity. That would give a better message.
Right. And then they go show everyone where they buried her and give her a proper cremation ceremony.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Right. And then they go show everyone where they buried her and give her a proper cremation ceremony.

Only if...  but they just keep doing bad things. Especially the girls. Ugh, I don't mind Ladda dying. She's such a b***h! lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Only if...  but they just keep doing bad things. Especially the girls. Ugh, I don't mind Ladda dying. She's such a b***h! lol
I know they keep bothering her. It's like do they remember they killed her?? Haha.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
I know they keep bothering her. It's like do they remember they killed her?? Haha.

They all think she "deserves" it. Just because they feel that she was the cause of all their problems, they think eliminating her was the right thing to do.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Is anyone subbing this? If not I'll go raw lol getting desperate here. I won't understand some words but w.e lol ok I'm gonna be piss too lol.

emerald_888

sarNie Egg
What they did to Rin is a crime.
They are all accountable to the law.
But the story goes that they eluded being discovered by the police for what they did to her, so it was her ghost that made them suffer.
Her spirit will not find peace until justice had been made.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alisachen said:

Maybe Techin's funeral. I saw a picture it seems he was dead.
Oh no! It makes sense because Techin's parents and friend are there AND he's not in the pic!! I don't want him to die. He needs to live and move on.

But then I guess that makes sense because he's already given his soul to Rin.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Despite everyone finding this kind of boring or slow-moving now, I really like it still! Lol. It's one of the most interesting horror lakorns I've seen in a very long time. However, Dome Tong will forever be my favorite horror lakorn. On the other hand, Krasue from the 80s tops all horror lakorns. It still gives me the creeps until this day.

Back to Nang Chada, finally some progression! I like the killing spree she's going on because it's about time! If only those idiots tried to redeem themselves. Rin was nice to give them many chances, but they act like they're above everyone with their rags and riches. I wouldn't mess with supernatural forces. It seems that Rin is saving the best murder for last. I can't wait until Rada goes. She's the most evil. After all, it was her idea to kidnap Rin and torture her in the first place.

It puzzles me how Rin is able to walk in broad daylight. I know her ring gives her strength and extra power, but how is she able to let certain people see her and then choose to disguise herself from others? When they were taking photos on the beach, I was wondering if Taechin saw that she didn't appear in the photos or if her true form appeared in the photos because remember, her reflection shows her true form now. I think he found out from after the beach. 

My thoughts are all over the place. it's still finals week so I haven't had the chance to catch up until now. One more final tomorrow and I'm free! Hehe. 

x0unerthanlater

I think in his heart Taechin has known it.. or has suspected it. He loves her so much that he still wants to be with her regardless. He did make a promise to her that they'd be together no matter what. I guess he's living up to his promise by being with her even after all the suspicious activity. The only reason why he'll confront her now is probably because of her killing spree. The simplest things can trigger her anger. He has looked at her questioningly many times when she would say the most evilest thing. 

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think it is slow-moving.Rin can't kill them all in one episode.And I think it is reasonable she doesn't want to kill them at first.

Maybe I am the onlyone happy if Techin dies.I just can't stand when N'ek dies,but P'ek can still move on and will have someone else in the end.
Plus for me I think Techin also has some responsibility for Rin's death.It's him that let Rin call police when Eigarat wanted to rape her.Then they planned to humiliate her. And it's him that hit Chompoo.I know it was an accident. But I just can't help thinking of it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Taechin is to blame for Rin's death. I don't want him to die because that's just not how the cycle of life works. If he dies, he'll go live with Rin as a ghost. Then the two will never reincarnate. Their spirits will just linger and wander. They don't deserve that. Plus, with all the killing Rin has done, there is no way she will be able to remain a peaceful spirit. She will suffer consequences while Taechin's spirit has to endure watching her go through redemption. 

Taechin told her to report Ekkarat to the police because it was the right and lawful thing to do. If you do not stand up for yourself and report the wrong, they will continue to take advantage of you and others. Justice has to be served and it was. However, life is unfair because Rin was poor and Ekkarat had money and power. It was Rin's unfortunate fate to be met with such evil people. Even if Taechin tried, he couldn't save her, which he did tried but Chompoo interfered. 

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
He wants justice,but he just doesn't have the ability to protect her.Lol
Maybe I watched so many lakorns where P'ek is powerful enough to protect the one he loves,Just can't stand this kind of P'ek: naive,useless.
If Techin doesn't die,I think Rin will be very worried about him when she leaves because she knows there are so many evil people.So it's good if they all die.LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I actually like the pace. There are some aspects about the lakorn that bothers me, but it's no biggie considering how emotionally attached I am to Techin and Rin's love and how I think the writers are doing a great job at exploring their tragic romance. Now that I think about it's actually good that they made her do the killings later on because that is going to be our climax and it gives Rin's ghost development and reason. She only wanted to be with Techin and would've forgiven those baddies had they showed remorse, but no they kept bothering her and kept fueling her anger. As a ghost I guess she has very little control over her anger, therefore kills without thinking about the consequences. I look forward to how things are going to turn out!