[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Wait, so she's human turned ghost? Seems like she doesn't have the romance love line with Gun or does she?

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Oh no, I don't want it to be sad ending. I still have hope that they might end up together. I love Mai and Kan since KLKNT.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I didnt realize Kan was the p'ek in this one. Dome/Janie's lakorn was the first time I saw him. Speaking of which, the other 2 actresses in there are also in here I guess cause it's PolyPlus. It's going to be weird seeing them play husband/wife here while they were siblings in the other one

Short summary
Chompoo and Techit picks a house out in the middle of nowhere as their ruen hor. Chompoo comes to realize that the house is haunted. There's a twist at the end?

I'm guessing that Mai's (Rinalee) story as a human will be told in flashbacks and the ghost stuff is the present. I also get the feeling that Chompoo is somehow involved in Rinalee's death and the ghost wants revenge, from the way the summary put it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So Aom and Big are going to play husband and wife? Seems like Big's character likes Mai's character. Anyways, hopefully there's a twist at the end! I will be so mad if Kan and Mai doesn't end together at the end. I don't care of they don't go according to the novel (?) too. As long as they end up together, I am more than happy. LOL I still love how they put the whole SSK - kids wise - family in this lakorn minus Dome and Janie. Hahha! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
Huh? Is she playing two characters?
I believe these pictures of her in school are flashback scenes of when she was still alive. I have a feeling her friend is behind her murder because she likes Kan, but Kan likes Mai. I think Kan and her friend gets married eventually after she dies. Then she comes haunt both of them so that the truth can be unveiled. I didn't read the summary. It's just a guess based on bits and pieces that people have commented. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Rawit59/ ilikemaika/ hsuehmai/ oporbahh/ lovemaidavikah

Click to see more photos

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
So this lakorn is going to be scary? I have to wait  and see.
I am a new fan of Mai Davika. I just find out that she is a ch7 actress not a ch3 actress, which means that she is not going to be paired up with any of the ch3 actors. That is so sad because I really want to see her with Ken T and  Nadech.

I haven't seen any lakorn from ch7 yet. I am trying to find Mai's lakorns on youtube, but it's hard to find them.
Could anybody please give up the link of Mai's lakorn.

Thank you.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
lovenk said:
So this lakorn is going to be scary? I have to wait  and see.
I am a new fan of Mai Davika. I just find out that she is a ch7 actress not a ch3 actress, which means that she is not going to be paired up with any of the ch3 actors. That is so sad because I really want to see her with Ken T and  Nadech.

I haven't seen any lakorn from ch7 yet. I am trying to find Mai's lakorns on youtube, but it's hard to find them.
Could anybody please give up the link of Mai's lakorn.

Thank you.
If you search the user korat12o3 on youtube you will find Mai & Kan's previous lakorn eng subbed. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Oh really? Thanks. That's pretty sad in Kan's situation if he did married the chick that was behind the death of the girl he loved.