[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I looked around for this thread and when I found it at old stock I finally realized it's ended.
Arhh ep16 is sweet, things being solved out with fast pace but wth happens to Wit? I thought she should at least deserves to be in jail but she's just got broken? Hmm that money even isn't hers. The script writer is too nice to her.
Back to the leads, darn the bed scene is soooo sweet!!! I can't tell how many times I have watched it. It's even sweeter than the rolling scene in ep10. All their acting and tones are so natural making this scene so real, so lovable, Weir and Preaw are sooo adorable to play all their love scenes, they don't even need to try hard their chemistry is there, and it's so convinced. Fin mak. And this scene now is being my favorite too. It's so funny so sweet so fin!!! I am running out of compliments I couldn't tell how much I love it lol. But wth is going wrong with them to cut off that kiss in preview? There should be two kisses in this scene, one stolen one willing, and they just cut the willing kiss when they are about to kiss. Darn! It really pissed me off. This scene will be perfect if they didn't take that kiss out. T___T
The beach scene is also so sweet, when he tricks her to say love him, aww can't help smile by my naughty boy. The back hug and the hug is also sweet, a kiss on the lips will be perfect lol.
And the ending is so dreamy. They hug, dance and kiss, everything is so sweet. I couldn't expect a more dreamy ending. Well done the whole crew.
So this is officially ended and I am so happy to have you girls chatting here, make me love this lakorn even more. Thanks dears. And let's hope Weir and Preaw will pair up again soon. :)

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
asher said:
I looked around for this thread and when I found it at old stock I finally realized it's ended.
Arhh ep16 is sweet, things being solved out with fast pace but wth happens to Wit? I thought she should at least deserves to be in jail but she's just got broken? Hmm that money even isn't hers. The script writer is too nice to her)
I agree. Wit got off easy...she's such a hypocrite too when she told Tanong that she separates work from personal. Apparently forgot that rule when it came to Sayompoo...she wanted to forget personal/business.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Hana love your new mv. I love the song you picked, it's really matched our leads, it's a song for them :) I love how you always can find the best lyrics that can fit in the characters. And congrats to your "the one" mv has got more than 60000 views. :)

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Saechash said:
I agree. Wit got off easy...she's such a hypocrite too when she told Tanong that she separates work from personal. Apparently forgot that rule when it came to Sayompoo...she wanted to forget personal/business.
Yes she's so sick, how can she get away so easy with all the evil things she did? Did they do the ending in a rush that they forget her pay back? Lol

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Oh gals.... Everyone... Here.. :cry: please slap me, is I'm in dreamy mode lol. I still can't accept this lakorn end. Hahaha... Yes a bit rushes when we love this lakorn and got addicted but, that's the truth. This lakorn Def will got you hooked.
Love reading everyone comment here. @asher @winterjoys @saechash @jinyoung55 @miley and many other that I don't mention.. Thanks..
Yes... The last part was everyone's dream lol. Having a loving one, dance, kiss, ouh.. Cant expect any that is better from this.
Thanks for liking my mv. I don't know if it will be okay with you gals. I'd heard this song before I make second mv, I keep it incase I want to make last mv. And yes I did. I just love to make video and others stuff like this.
@asher.. Haha.. Unbelievable for me lol. Over 60 thousands views is not a usual thing for me and it don't even happen to any of my other videos. This one only that get over and over everyday. Hahha.. This is because the lakorn. A good lakorn.... :woot:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I can't believe it's over. Tell me it's not true. Can't believe that I finished it!!!  :tearybye: The last episode was so adorable, especially all the cute scenes between Kwang and Khun Mafia. From episode 1 to 16, we've been through a roller coaster of all these emotions (as well as Sayumphu and Kwang) and now we reached the end. I'm going to miss this thread!! I'm like what am I going to do every Wednesday and Thursday now. I hope that Weir and Preaw pair up again, and when they do that everyone here will reunite and comment on that thread!!! I also can't believe that Kwang's father would go and start another family..! I'm glad that Kwang's older sister (P'Wor i think that's her name) and the step mom (P'Sa-ard) finally got along. The ending was beautifully done though I wished that it wasn't over. All good things must come to an end..  :cry: I just find it unbelievable, someone tell me it isn't over. Can we get a part 2??? Is it bad that I keep replaying the last scene and the ending credits over and over again. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
asher said:
Who's tukta? guess I should join you and raise our voices on ig. lol
Tukta is like a boss of ch7 and she is the boss of kantana. So yup she post a lot of mm Lakorn pic and teaser I think they connect I mean mm is under Kantana. All the Lakorn she post are from her own company and from mm only.

The mv when the guys sing it gosh it sad I cry, the guy part very match my mafia. I love the end Epi I love the kiss on the bed and love the end kiss both are so Cheeky and hot image.jpeg its end soon which some of us don't wanna believe it end already. The rating is 10.4 this is great

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
The rating hit double digit . For me this was really good. Nowdays lakorn doesn't have that high rating like this. Even tough the ending. So it's pretty good to start Preaw and Weir wave.
That's is what I think too @miley.the guy part sing the song is really match.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yup match so well... When he sing it remain me all Sayomphu love for her so I can't control my tear. Where is this thread why I can't find anywhere? I only click this thread from my notification. Today without nai noi and kwang noi its so empty I keep rewatch the scene in the end epi

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yes no nai noi and Kwang Noi. :cry:  :cry: I also keep rewatching the last ep.Got me squeezing my pillow alone  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Cant believe it ended :cry: Feel so empty on this morning cuz there is nothing to look forward to...

Really love the ending and the bed scene...sweet!!!

Love reading all the comments from you gals too! Hopefully we will get together again for another lakorn. Well, i do know my next will be Salukjit and Ngao Asoke which is not premiering anytime soon...hmmmm...

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Hana_pichy said:
So @xingtze..you'll be tuning in for salukjit?

Of course...you too?

I was a fan for Kat&Sam version. Also, i have a thing for big age difference. So i guess i will be seeing you in Salukjit thread :dance1:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Wow the rating of finale is 10.4, I think that's a decent rating considering ch7's lakorns are no longer having higher ratings these days. Congrats to the whole crew and the casts for their wonderful job!

@Miley thanks for the info., yup I dig her ig she seems posts a lot of ch7's lakorns.
And oh they moved the thread to the old lakorn section so you don't find it at currently broadcasting section anymore.

I feel so empty as well without new ep of MS. How I miss this two lovey dovey lol. I keep re-watched ep16 especially the bed scene, and I can't help smiling everytime I watch it. That scene was a real epic. Fin max ka.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
xingtze said:

Of course...you too?

I was a fan for Kat&Sam version. Also, i have a thing for big age difference. So i guess i will be seeing you in Salukjit thread :dance1:
Yes... Hope to see you there too. I'm a fan of num now and forever.. :woot: :woot:.  he's my bias, I'm okay with him. Just miss my old day with him... Haha

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yes asher... Agree with you.. Before ch7 seems to have highest rating than ch3 with their lakorn. But now... Seems like ch3 can compete with them equally lol. But as for this lakorn. This was really2 good. It has been so long to hit double digit like this, I guess other lakorn that air right is not like this right?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Um how am i going to to live without kwang and tan pratarn?!!!??! Ahhh!!!!! I dunno! On top of that, the hottest ending EVER!!!! I think im seriously having mad withdraws right now...i just cant accept this right now....!!!