[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Miley19 said:
Go request on mm and tukta ig for WP second Lakorn... Know why? weir and min get to pair for second and third cuz fc are request from Mummai and tukta ig. I'm was mad the same too that they cut out those scene u were mention I real wanna see it. From the pic it look fin makkkk till now I still wish it will appear for the end Epi even just flashback I don't care just I get to see it already enough for me rather not see it. So many fin pic are out for the beach scene and the end scene .. I can't wait to see it the most I foucs was the bed scene and the beach scene also the end too cuz they kiss kekekeke
Yes..thai fans requesting is so stronger.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
We also can make request in ig. A wishful picture between them and what lakorn we want them to be, it may somewhat open our producer heart to cast them again...:woot:
I will try to do it so that they'll get to work again. If can I want them in a full revenge/slap kiss lakorn

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Hana_pichy said:
We also can make request in ig. A wishful picture between them and what lakorn we want them to be, it may somewhat open our producer heart to cast them again... :woot:
I will try to do it so that they'll get to work again. If can I want them in a full revenge/slap kiss lakorn
Yeah, I want to see them in a revenge/slap kiss lakorn too. Thinking of it already got me excited lol

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Hana_pichy said:
We also can make request in ig. A wishful picture between them and what lakorn we want them to be, it may somewhat open our producer heart to cast them again...:woot:
Count me in lol. I want a revenge/slap kiss lakorn as well.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Haha..you gals overpraised me about my MV..but anyway thanks so much for being my support.Yup..i'm on my way..I can't wait too. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
Hana_pichy said:
Haha..you gals overpraised me about my MV..but anyway thanks so much for being my support.Yup..i'm on my way..I can't wait too. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:
You pick a song yet? I can help you if you like Korean songs.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I did not forget about khun mafia !! I caught up w/ the latest esp , gosh, what an emotional rollercoaster BTW the lead , the 'attempt rscene' got me gripping my collar shirt for my virtue HAHAHA til I realize I'm not Kwan ^^^^^^ love all the kisses & skin ship , Weir is such an alpha mafia .

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
winterjoy20 said:
You pick a song yet? I can help you if you like Korean songs.
Yes I do.. I pick Thai song already. Don't know if you gals will like it but I like the lyrics. Both women and man sang the song. I can't tell you gals the title by now. Or not it will not be a surprised. Hahaha.. I love the lyrics tough that's why I pick the song. The lyrics will be such a good ending for this lakorn. Don't worry na, I'll post this as soon as I could after I catch up with last ep. Cause I also want to put some scene from the last ep.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Talking about the slap and kiss plus full revenge lakorn, I always taught about Sawan biang remake...Hahaha..I'm sure they'll remake this sooner or later. This is Thai ET industry. 2 years more till it complete 10 years from last version...but that was the way too revenge and dramatic. I just hope if they could let it down to just so so revenge.. Or.. Jam leu ruk, Fai luang or many others.
I do hope they will cooperate in original story tough...
Urghhh.. I'll miss them..

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Really want to see Weir and Preaw again in Fai Lueng or Jam Leu Ruk. It must be cool if my wishes came true. :)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't know if thai fc are request but I do heard that Thai fc already request hard for them to pair for second time and now we interfc need our voice as well too. Help other voice so it can come stronger. I already did some on tukta ig and I will post for mine ig soon. Don't post the request in here go on ig like mm,tukta and ch7 or ur own and tagged them in the pic. I like smart and Susie Lakorn, I would like to see weir and Preaw Remake lol

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I would love to see them in a revenge slap/kiss lakorn!!! I can't believe that the last episode is almost here. I kinda felt that they rushed it a bit. I would like it if they did extend the episodes a bit more... I'm going to miss this thread so much!!! And Weir and Preaw.. Hope they pair up again soon like really soon...!

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
DaoRisa said:
Really want to see Weir and Preaw again in Fai Lueng or Jam Leu Ruk. It must be cool if my wishes came true. :)
fai lueng nek pregnant with pek and lost the baby right? Omg i want weir and preaw too.

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
Miley19 said:
I didn't know if thai fc are request but I do heard that Thai fc already request hard for them to pair for second time and now we interfc need our voice as well too. Help other voice so it can come stronger. I already did some on tukta ig and I will post for mine ig soon. Don't post the request in here go on ig like mm,tukta and ch7 or ur own and tagged them in the pic. I like smart and Susie Lakorn, I would like to see weir and Preaw Remake lol
I'm happy to know Thai fans love them as we do. I don't know smart and Susie. If lakorn is great I'm on board.

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
Hana_pichy said:
Yes I do.. I pick Thai song already. Don't know if you gals will like it but I like the lyrics. Both women and man sang the song. I can't tell you gals the title by now. Or not it will not be a surprised. Hahaha.. I love the lyrics tough that's why I pick the song. The lyrics will be such a good ending for this lakorn. Don't worry na, I'll post this as soon as I could after I catch up with last ep. Cause I also want to put some scene from the last ep.
can't wait all your music videos are fanastic.