[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I cant wait for the wedding scene too.  :woot2:
A healing kiss for Sayomphu :heart: , cry no more  :thumbsup:

Let's see what am I suppose to act here lol... how does Preaw stay calm with Weir behind her? lol  :scratchhead2:

Night night, sleep tight lol 
cr: swc_aoiiiz, preaw_family

Awww love the pic she comfort him with a kiss soooo sweet! He look like a cute big baby hehehe. I'm sure Preaw's still shy when Weir's that close to her but hold her feelings in hehehe.
As for Worr yeah feel so sorry for her she made a big mistake to go with an abusive guy but then she finally ran away from him so was a smart thing. And even though she may be stuck up but she does love her sister Kwang. She even went to yell at Sayompu for let his mistress hurt Kwang and gonna take Kwang back to their house and not scare that He threatened to sent her back to her abusive husband too so she does try to protect her sister. You would think Kwang will go with her sister but instead she continue to stay with him cuz don't want her sister to get Hurt again. She's too good. Sigh. Sometimes so Tire of her sympathetic kind personality. I get she feels so bad for hurt his feelings a lot on the wedding day and want to pay back for his kindness to her all along but this is too much for Me to accept that he insults her a lot say she's his number 2 wife and goes sleep with his mistress so mean he's cheating on her as his legal wife. And more sorry for Kwang when she overheard he tells Pol if Pol want his leftovers that he dump then go ahead but Pol have to wait a long time before he's bore of her. Even though he say it to just win Pol but these are such harsh words. which his words hurt her so much that she cry. I may understand pra'ek why he does what he does to nangek but I'm a woman like Kwang so this is too harsh for me to accept. So I'm on Kwang's side about this, He's insulting her dignity pride as a woman too much. sorry I may ruin the happy mood in here, but just want to share upcoming parts for people who want some spoilers. So will be more intense drama after the wedding.
Since I read to ep 13 scripts No sweet scenes of them yet.sucks! But it's almost to the scene he misunderstands her think she backstab him gave Pol his important documents and then he attempted to rawr her again so the willing scene is coming up. Yay! Hehe

In episode 14 scripts they slept together.first he attempts to rawr her but then she gave in cuz have feelings for him too. Then next morning she left took her deer drawing and clothes went back to her house told her sister and step mom she and Sayompu are over. Will divorce. He woke up didn't see her next to him on bed so thought she went to make breakfast but after saw the deer drawing was gone and check the closet her clothes was gone he got mad think she went to stay with Pol cuz he divorced with his wife already. So he didn't go after her. She's mad he say she's a traitor to his company go help Pol. She try to explain she's not but he won't believe her. He got frame for corruption and got arrested she try to help by bail him out of jail but he won't accept her help so she left. One of His men went to kill Opark to get revenge for him and found out Wit is the person that backstab Sayompu before he died he told Sayompu Wit is the one that backstab him then the cops came after Sayompu but he got away.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man I can't forgive him for that. He is gonna hurt two women at once. First sleep with other woman at wedding night and then use this woman to get back at your wife, and we know he will eventually dump the mistress. Err I will be so pissed if the writer didn't change that part. Yeah Kwang should just divorce him for insulting her like that. I am at her side.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Finally wit is behind all this. Sayomphu must be really sad. She's is the best friend he ever had. How could she do that to Sayomphu.-angry-
Just finish go through ep9 and 10.. arghhhh!! Can't for them to get married again.
Yes, I do want Weir and Preaw to pair once again. I hope so.
Tq @angelflowerglass for the spoiler. Although he want rawr her, the willing is there hahaha.
I forgot to ask earlier. Really!! This will end after 6 ep more. So this will just be 17ep!??? Oh noo!! :cry: :cry: I think just yesterday I went to ep1 and remember their first meet. Their eyes and eyes interact, the drawing she gave him, when she called him Khun Mafia,when they ride together and Sayomphu love it(he smile and he fall over head for her lol), the dance scene(can't believe just ep2 then get 2 kiss lol), when he ask her for out (she didn't understand that Sayomphu want to seduce her hahaha), when they went out for date (even his men also know Sayomphu hasn't been happy for a long time, the he be happy again after went out with kwang), when he said she look pretty today then she said thanks but he said back her suit that is pretty ( she sulk and he went to persuade her hahah) when he kiss her cheek because he know Kwang is just a young student only (I know Kwang must want Sayomphu kiss her lips lol because she did close her eyes), and when she ask him to come to his house to eat then he ask did she miss him, and after that they got me all teary, the most was in the breakup scene in the rain , when Kwang went to Sayomphu's house, when he left to Shanghai and she is selling her drawing to get money, the van drove away behind her back :cry: :cry:
I hope it's a dream.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh gosh you point that out it make me event more sad cuz I just back from the reading the feeling is still in me. Sad it will end soon,sad we won't get to see them every wed-thur I'm don't gonna say anymore about this the more u say the more u sad. And yes! Finally they sleep together but sad she leave him, I'm kinda wish she stay with him on this time cuz he met a lot morrasom he need someone to stay by him. Im so appreciate by King love for his nai noi, thanks for ur everything and alway stay by he side help and love him. He already kick he mistress out of the house cuz he know she is trying to kill he beloved kwang noi

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Between king and tanong, I prefer king more. Because when Sayomphu feel disheartened with Kwang. He let Sayomphu kick him. Even he know that was so hurt, but he endure it. He know how does Sayomphu feel. He want to protect him for everything he had. As for tanong I dislike him for some reason. He like want to help wit and.. Humm.. I prefer king more over tanong. Haha don't know what to describe. It's okay the memories is still there. :smile:....

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I am so not ready for the ending girls! But it seems like we have only got 4 or 5 episodes left since next lakorn will air on 11 Feb. I am sad, I hope they won't do a rush ending. And what? King dies? Oh boy no no no! How can he die? He's the fewer likable characters here. T___T I really hate Wit now, she takes away his love and ppl loyal to him. T___T now how can he forgive her? I hope he doesn't and make her pay the price for hurting other ppl.
So he kicks the mistress out? Err like I said he hurt two women at once by sleeping with the mistress at his wedding night. I don't blame the mistress for hurting Kwang, I blame our beloved Khun Mafia, he is the one that causes all the mess. He uses the mistress to get back at Kwang, that will give the mistress hope that he still pities her and Kwang is the third wheel get into them. God I really hope the writer change the script and don't let him mess with the mistress after he marries Kwang. I just can't accept that.

@Hana share same view with you, I prefer King than Tanong. In fact I don't think Tanong is so loyal to Sayompoo. He always put Wit's need over Sayompoo's.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Really?? King dies!!!???.. No don't.. :cry:
I hope they changed the script too. I hope for Sayomphu just want to make kwang's sad and went to wan's room saying want to sleep with her. I pray and really hope that this will be like I think. https://www.instagram.com/p/BA4j56LzWuB/ look throughout Preaw_family ig said that the lakorn get many good feedback :woot: :woot:
Chan mi kwam suk mak mak (I'm very happy to the maxxx)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yup he die cuz he nai noi got to be in jail and he also get arrest to but he run out the jail to find out the true for his nai noi when he already know but he too happy so Opak get the gun on he hand to shot him but nai noi get in take time too he see King die in front too he tell nai noi that wit is also on this behind than die. Im alway on he side for everything he help nai noi I mean I support King the way he love and help he boss. Chose he boss happiness over all he even hate kwang cuz she alway hurt his nai noi. King live with nai noi when nai noi was a kid to grow up to young boy that don't very want to be a mafia. Tanong is just a lawyer that nai noi buy from other company maybe cuz wit introduce tanong to nai Noi. You know how happy he is after he has sleepy with her.. He wake up with a smile think about what they did yesterday few min later he saw the draw kwang pic is gone and check on the closet all her clothes are gone too. he think maybe she run away to pol he was so sad pour himself down sit on the bed then King running to tell nai noi that he saw kwang with a suitcase leaving do he want King to stop her or something... Poor boy, whenever I imagine smile I already pity

Hahaha.. Hana_pichy, you look so happy if u know what's Preaw cap said maybe u will happy than that thought. When I read It I like omg fin makkk. Yup I hate it too I hate how the script writing keep the mistress still here with them.

I was thinking to make mv for this Lakorn but I afirad my account got detect cuz ch7 had detect 2 or 3 of my account already this time my account have a lot good about weir I don't wanna try it.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm behind started eatching 8 thru 10 and I was tearing up cus of siblings love. Hoe kwang take care of all of them. Feel bad for Anop the brother with no mom and dad. He did the right thing but got blame for it.It seems like he become good cus of sayompoo. Another thing I think the leka secretary guy likes Wee. Cus he look at her and I think he suspicious of Wee too for acting up. I like him hope he's good

I'm glad that Kwang left after they slept together and why will she stay when he doesn't believe what she saids he saids she help Pol to win the auction backstab him and say she gonna go stay with Pol so plan this all out to hurt him and insults her a lot before that and he goes and sleep with his mistress , heck I wanted Kwang to leave him before this I thought she waited too long to leave him, I'm glad she took her deer drawing too cuz it shows him they are really over, what she said to her sister was right how can she and Sayompu continue to live together when he's suspicious of her they will only be unhappy she was crying sobbing while saying this to her sister cuz she realized how much she love him, so that is the reasons why she left. And she does blame herself that it's because of her bad choice to go see Pol on their wedding day that make Sayompu distrust her. And she does worry about him try to bail him out of jail but he yell at her to Go away don't wanna see her face anymore tell the cops he doesn't know this woman. Harsh words he say to her, try to put yourself in Kwang 's shoes and you will see why she left him he insults her a lot, doesn't trust her so how can she still stay in this kind of relationship, it will only be sorrow if she stay. I'm sure she'll forgive him easily when he come reconcile with her cuz she's a sympathetic person. So he deserves this punishment for trust Wit so give him some lessons to learn from. And dumb of him to believe what Pol saids too. He chose to believe everyone except Kwang. The woman he say he love, I don't get aren't you supposed to believe the person you love more than other people. If he was smart /think positive why don't he see that Kwang came back to their wedding so show she chose him over Pol. So all the bad stuffs that happen to him.he brought it to himself. His mistress is not to blame on fully either cuz like Asher said he use her to get back at Kwang by sleeps with her so it gave her hopes and have to thank her it's because of her help that he can escape the cops.so she does love him when compare to Wit she's the real evil one that destroyed him.and Tanong is the bad guy too is on Wit side. King is really the loyal one to him and have to thank King for know the truth and tell him Wit is the evil one or else he will still be dumb and think Kwang is the bad one so he lucky he have King. But sad that King dies.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I really dont want to see Sayomphu go to sleep with the mistress. It's going to be heartbreak for Kwang, Too much stressful. And Omg why King? he's the most loyal person to Sayophu. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Tq @miley..:cry: if I wanna have a man, I want to have one like king. Seriously, it's hard too found someone who is very loyal to his nai noi. I saw it from first ep already when he eat paper when Sayomphu ask.. Hahaha.. So funny.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah we all don't want him to go sleep with the mistress after the marriage. I mean it's more than ok for you to sleep around if you are not taken, but once you make a commitment you shouldn't screw around. Whatever reason you claim that's a big NO NO to me. I do hope the writer will change that part and only make him says he sleeps with mistress to hurt Kwang, otherwise my love for our beloved Mafia will be less. T___T
I am also happy Kwang finally leaves him. Why let the man you love keeps hurting and insulting you? The pain doubles when being hurt by someone you love.And yes he is stupid to believe Wit especially Pol's words other than Kwang's. She chooses to marry him isn't that clear she choose him over anybody else? Or else why bother getting married and getting a divorce later lol. I don't get him either, maybe he is just being jealous and can't see things clear. Hmm he used to be so smart.
Since the mistress will help Sayompoo escape, I have a feeling she may get hurt by Wit cause there is a scene in the mv she is tied and threatened by Wit. That evil woman. I hope the mistress won't die, I start to pity her. I hope she will have a fresh start in the end and Wit will pay for what she's done.

From the summary and preview I saw I think the mistress got away from Wit cuz Kwang must came to help her And at the end the mistress realize and accept that she can never win Sayompu heart so she left and went over seas. Yep totally agree Asher after he's married with her it's not acceptable at all to go cheat on his wife like that no matter what reason it's, a big No No to me too. I don't get why the writer have the mistress character in here there is a lot of bad characters already in here with Pol,Wit,Opart,Piyatida, and Pol mom. So unnecessary for the mistress role to be significant. So like we all hope they will change the scripts around and just make him lied to Kwang that he slept with his mistress just to hurt her or else I will hate him for this too.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Yeah this lakorn is full of mean and evil people. The only likeable characters in here are the kids, Kwang, and Sayomphu. lol I am pretty much watching this just to see Kwang and Sayomphu. Everyone else are just irritating me  :rant:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I am glad the mistress won't die, even though she tries to hurt Kwang I can understand and pity her, so I don't think she deserves that bad ending. It's good for her to have a new start oversea.
Yes I don't get why the writer has the mistress here. She should be long gone five years ago lol. There are so many hateful characters already, like Jinyoung55 said, only our Pranangs and the kids are likable, and also King. Now we have lost King already, dear writer please don't let us lose our beloved Mafia, don't ever let him screw with the mistress lol.

Just read ep15 scripts So after he found out Wit is the evil one he wanna make sure so go and see her and she confess every bad things she did to him and say will help clear his bad name with the cops if he agree to sign a marriage license with her and divorce Kwang but of course he won't and left and she was so mad and he continued hiding from the cops and go and see Kwang follow her around won't let her see him.Kwang rejected Pol after he wanted to hook up with her and she say love only Sayompu so he was so mad. Sayompu found out the truth that his mom is not a bad person and the guy she left with is her older brother she wanted to come see him but her brother won't let her cuz it's unsafe cuz Opart is after to kill them and she died later on cuz sick from thinking about her husband too much and left him a scarf as memory he cried holding it cuz remember she use to put this scarf on him when he's a kid and he found out Opart is the one that wrote the letter to his dad to come out and get kill so he goes and get revenge at Opart pull him into the car and drove off and the mistress follow them in another car. Wit told Kwang to stay away from Sayompu if Kwang want her to help Sayompu clear his name. Kwang try to help Sayompu by finding evidence to help clear his bad names and found a guy who can help him.which that guy her brother manop knows.

see even though he's mean to her but she still goes and try to help her dumb husband So sound like she has forgiven him already. Yep I'm crossing fingers hope he don't really screw with his mistress on the wedding night either cuz that is such a bad thing to do and will be a huge flaws in his character.