[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Bad people make the misunderstanding worst lol... Hahaha.. Yeah too many evil people in this.. It's good I can accept it..
So... The scene when Kwang got to see her dad is when they escape from the cop. And when Sayomphu cried and kwang kiss his cheek like in the post in ig,maybe when he feel sad because of his company went down.??..maybe...hahaha..i make too many assumption and hope lol.

Yeah from the summary The pic we saw she kiss him must be the part they at the beach and saw her dad and my guess he must felt really bad that he misunderstand his mom all along and now he has nothing left poor not rich like before, and felt hurt got backstab by Wit who he trust and see as a good friend too so she comfort him with a kiss Awww she so sweet. And this part they at the beach before that he finally show up when go help her from Pol who kidnapped her and force her to marry him but she won't and so Pol end his life and died. And then they went to the beach area and see her dad.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
The thing with thai lakorn, usually n'ek will always be prim and proper while the main guy can be such a jerk and sleep around with other girls and n'ek will still forgive him. I just dont understand why they make the main guy like that in the first place. it's kind of pissed me off to see that happen. Sayommphu, you should be really thankful for having such a nice wifey like Kwang. In real life, you will never get a wife that. lol 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
When you gals talking about Sayomphu went into the jail and kwang went and try to help him but he refuse it plus he said he don't know who is Kwang.. I remember the scene in Majurat See Nam Pueng.. Where Ken got jail because of slander about drug things and Namtarn went and help him, give him food and drink but he throw the tea back to Namtarn's face. I was really sad. But she didn't give up she went and find the prove that ken didn't do any drug to prove that she will not left him because she's not a greedy woman. And at last because of her kindness and patience, he give in for her kindness.
Like our Kwang in her, she is a tough n'ek to prove that she's not wrong.she didn't backstabbing her own husband that she love over the past 5 years. She try to find prove for Sayomphu.. She want to prove to Sayomphu that she didn't do that.
And for sure lastly Sayomphu will fall over head for head. Ouh.. Man Sayomphu if you love you'll be in love Mak mak..but when you mad.. It just can make our heart break into pieces... Hahaha... Long writing already...

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yeah it's true @angelflowerglass

True @destiny..
Nowadays don't hope wife will be too proper and kind like that.
Hahaha.. That was just a lakorn.
To make it spice.. Hahaha jkjk. They just want said the meaning of love who'll be loyal and everything.. Even tough the heart is hurt by the one they love.

Yeah I'm sure Kwang is like that she's not wrong so tried to help Sayompu even though he don't want her help. Yeah I hate Thai lakorns is this part too pek can be such a jerk and hurt nek so much but she still forgives him argh real life is not like this for sure hahaha. I can kinda take pek being mean to nek other ways but not go and sleep with his mistress after he is marry to nek though cuz to me it's unacceptable.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yeah.. Like Sawan biang... I went and read through the comment in YT for last ep..like the comment was mention is How can she forgive him when he do so many bad things.. You know grabbing a woman's dignity. Insult... And anything.. Even I felt a bit wrong.. Hahaha but that was a lakorn.. We want the happy ending right... Hahaha..:woot: :woot:

@Hana Yeah I saw SWB too and yeah pek was so mean to nek don't like the many R- scenes but I like Ken&Anne acting so great. But I like the part after that he goes and try to reconcile with her show how bad he felt that he has hurt her and he want to change to a new better guy. So go take care of her many months while she pregnant so nek saw how determine dedicated he is to change himself and since she have a baby with him so gave him another chance and he's on his knees proposed to her so how can she rejected him. So That I can kinda accept in SWB. but in Sayompu case if he really go screw with his mistress on his wedding night that I can't really accept. I don't like cheaters pek. But I do want a happy ending and don't worry we will see a happy ending for Sayompu and Kwangnoi for sure.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I am upset wit Sayompoo and his action with his mistress too! It's funny how I always compare all the p'ek with my favourite p'ek, Harit (jam luey ruk)...he is one smart p'ek that fully trust n'ek (after knowing who she is) and the only one that can live up to his standard is Andrew's character in Kehad See Daeng (for my opinion anyway) So, I guess in every lakorn there need to be a smart one n a dumb one. In this case, n'ek is the smart one.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
So Wit finally shows her true color that she wants to marry him by doing all the bad things lol. She seems like not know him that well, how would a guy like our Khun Mafia would be threatened to get married with someone he doesn't love and betray him. He doesn't like liars don't you forget Khun Wit? Lol
Agree with you guys, Thai lakorn always like to make the pek into a jerk while have high standards for nek. Like pek can sleep around and be forgiven easily but it's not ok for Nek to be talked or touched by other guys than the pek Lol . In real life I would definitely suggest Kwang to stay away from her husband if he cheats on her and be mean to her all along, but since this is a lakorn, I am happy they will have a happy ending. Agree with AngelFlowerGlass that will be a huge flaw to our beloved Khun Mafia's character if he screwed with the mistress. That makes what he did in the past to prove how much he loves her mean nothing. Crossing my fingers for the writer to change that part.
Now I know why she kisses the crying tiger in that pic makes the pic even sweet to me. I hope to see that scene soon, but maybe not, cause that means we will come to an end of this and I am not ready yet lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aww man, I knew it , I shouldn't had read the spoiler but I was soo tempt lollll . I soo no like manwhore . O'why , mafia guy , you have to lead the mistress on >< that probably my only complain about the lakorn , some how i feel Kwan is the other woman lollll since the mistress was there first & for years

Yep that's correct if talking about who's first the mistress is for many years and Kwang is the other woman so that's why Kwang told the mistress don't worry I won't steal him from you I will stay with him for some time then I will divorce him so she too doesn't want to be his other woman or the 2nd wife that he calls her. And she say will stay with him for some time is because she wanna pay back for hurting his feelings. So she plan to leave him even before he misunderstands her about backstabbing him to help Pol. So yep it's the main thing I don't like about this lakorn too, Pek is a manwhore.the writer totally ruin Sayompu role by adding the mistress in here. I know the lakorn can't be perfect but adding the mistress is a huge mistake. Read some Thai fans comments they read the book said pek character is more dark than this and it's boring slow pace but the lakorn is more soft and fun and more cute scenes of pek and nek and said the writer did a good job changing it but I say yep for some parts but the writer made a bad decision to add the mistress in here and huge mistake by write for pek to screw the mistress on his wedding night like WTF is the writer thinking??!! She think it will be a good drama to spice up the story??! Is she crazy??!! Hell no for me and I'm sure most viewers dont like either And As if there's not enough drama already in the story with all the bad roles like Pol,Wit, Opart etc..how much drama in the lakorn does the writer want??!! I wanna smack her in the head so bad.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Yep that's correct if talking about who's first the mistress is for many years and Kwang is the other woman so that's why Kwang told the mistress don't worry I won't steal him from you I will stay with him for some time then I will divorce him so she too doesn't want to be his other woman or the 2nd wife that he calls her. And she say will stay with him for some time is because she wanna pay back for hurting his feelings. So she plan to leave him even before he misunderstands her about backstabbing him to help Pol. So yep it's the main thing I don't like about this lakorn too, Pek is a manwhore.the writer totally ruin Sayompu role by adding the mistress in here. I know the lakorn can't be perfect but adding the mistress is a huge mistake. Read some Thai fans comments they read the book said pek character is more dark than this and it's boring slow pace but the lakorn is more soft and fun and more cute scenes of pek and nek and said the writer did a good job changing it but I say yep for some parts but the writer made a bad decision to add the mistress in here and huge mistake by write for pek to screw the mistress on his wedding night like WTF is the writer thinking??!! She think it will be a good drama to spice up the story??! Is she crazy??!! Hell no for me and I'm sure most viewers dont like either And As if there's not enough drama already in the story with all the bad roles like Pol,Wit, Opart etc..how much drama in the lakorn does the writer want??!! I wanna smack her in the head so bad.
It sucks cause N'ek only looks like a third wheel that came between Sayompoo and the mistress because he let it be like that. Wish he did what he did the first time around and broke it off with the mistress first, but since he didn't, he is definitely in the wrong. I think that's the part I liked best about Rab in Samee 2013, you give up the mistress when you get married since the relationship was an arrangement and not love. I hope that the wedding night with the mistress is just a trick like in RLSR, where Push had the girl sleep his bedroom to trick N'ek, but didn't really sleep with her.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah that's why the mistress should be long gone and never come back five years ago lol. Anyway I don't really consider Kwang as the third wheel here cause the relationship between the mistress and Sayompoo is kinda of open relationship to him and he never takes her for serious, like he said she's like a doll that can dump at anytime, and she knows who she is , she's not his wife/gf but someone in the dark and she accepts this kind of relationship. Since both of them are adults, I won't judge if it's right or wrong cause everybody has their own lifestyle. If it's not hurting anybody then I think it's acceptable. But once you get into a serious relationship and make a commitment, I think you should be faithful and stick to what you choose. You choose to get married then you should abandon your old lifestyle. That's why I can't accept if he screws with the mistress after got married. That's definitely a huge flaw to his character. T___T I don't care how the book was I just don't want the writer to ruin my Khun Mafia. T___T

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Same here. Even if he got back with the mistress, he should end it with the mistress when he decided to get married like how he did the first when he wanted to start a real relationship with Kwang. The mistress is what she is...a man's necessity when they're not committed like he said to Kwang when she found out 5 years before. Crossing my fingers he doesn't actually cheat.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
For he yell at kwang that he don't know her, I think I understand him. Maybe he don't want her to sell the house to help him if she sell than her family become poor and no place to live again I mean no house, he just angry at her but still love her as always. For the mistress it not anyone bad it is the script writing bad for add her here and yes I'm agree she should disappearance 5 year ago don't add her here anymore.

More spoilers in episode 15

Sayompu drag Opark to his dad's grave he pretend to cry say didn't mean to hurt Sayompu 's dad then Sayompu gonna shoot Opark but Wan came and she shot Opark and she got shot back by Opark and before she died she gave Sayompu the clip. He gonna shot Opark but Kwang came first and stop him cuz don't want him to be a killer then the cops came and he thought she bring the cops to arrest him so was mad at her. Opark got arrested confess Pol is in it with him too so the cops are after Pol but he ran away first and plan to take Kwang with him. Sayompu so sad made Wan died so drink a lot so his men tell him that she's not the only want that help him but also Kwang that help him by go find evidence so his bad names got clear with the cops so he went to Kwang's house meant to go thank her but when he really see her he won't dare say it out directly he said for her to tell Manop thanks for helping him and say to tell the person that help him find evidence thanks too and sorry for misunderstand think she bring the cops to arrest him and scold her for make him misunderstand think that she bring the cops to arrest him and say next time hurry and explain that time not let him misunderstands her.

So finally he came to see her and understands her. But dang he have such strong mouth.like to scold her. Haha. Poor the mistress was dead. So next episode in 16 scripts he should go after to help her from Pol that kidnapped her. So Sad so that means gonna end soon don't want it to end yet. Since they change the scripts for the mistress to died, hopefully they will change the scripts not to make him sleep with the mistress on his wedding night too. A lot of deaths in this lakorn so far 2 people : King, Wan and next is Pol.is like the writer doesn't know what to do with the characters so kill them off such bad writer.

I'm sure we all in here know Sayompu always love Kwang no matter how mean he is to her is because he's possessive over her and jealous everytime see her with Pol. But I don't like that he doesn't have faith in her enough he should believe she never gonna backstab him if he use his reasons more than his emotions he will see it clearly, and I know why he won't accept her help to bail him out of jail and she's a good person and love him a lot too so that's why try to help him even though he has hurt her a lot. Of course we blame the writer for making Sayompu character have a huge flaws if he go screw his mistress on his wedding night .so wish the director will change this part. It's ok to be mad and point out the pra nang's flaws their characters isn't perfect and shouldn't be too or else it's not Thai lakorn. And we agree say it's the big flaws of Sayompu if he really sleep with his mistress on his wedding night cuz it's not ok for him to cheat on his wife like this no matter what reasons it is it's not right. When you watch the lakorns should look at both the pra nang point of view why they do what they do so To be fair. And about the mistress problem it's all Sayompu's fault for lead her on. He shouldn't use her to get back at Kwang like that cuz it hurt both women and very mean of him to do it too.he very selfish guy.but despite his huge flaws I'm sure we still love Sayompu that play by Weir. And Kwang play by Preaw too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aww the mistress die too ? That's other way to get rid of her lollll , danm those writer ><

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I am sorry the mistress dies in the end. Like what's wrong with the writer, she put so many hateful characters here and then kill other characters one by one, lol. Anyway I dont think the mistress deserves that bad ending, really sorry for her.And I feel bad for Sayompoo too, oh boy, how is he gonna take all this? Kwang should give him a big hug and a kiss on the lips to comfort him, lol.
Yep I can accept the characters are not perfect, but cheating somehow is unacceptable to me, it's referring to flaws in character, and I dont consider it as part of everybody is not perfect, lol. That's why I never like those Thai lakorns with cheating husband sleeps around, but sill have a happy ending cause he has a stupid wife always forgives him easily. I dont know, but somehow now I have some faith he may not cheat on her on their wedding night since the lakorn doesn't always follow the scripts and the writer should know the viewers esp. female viewers will absolutely not accept that.I hope we will find out this week, I dont want to wait for another week for the truth, lol.