[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, I haven't tuned in to this lakorn for weeks and all of a sudden the doctor is added onto the romance list. EPIC FAIL! Like WTH! Why? Isn't she also "Friends" of Som, and Som told her everything about their relationship?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...all of us would have write a better script by all the venting. I think if Chit decided to leave it would have been more for her than staying. Another word, she have her self worth and a baby to think about. Wee isn't really offering her anything of value, even the house she is still fighting for it. Her sanity is by far the most important right now. Wee has shown that he doesn't care about her, at least the loving way, therefore, at some point it is a losing battle.  Now, if she's not pregnant, she could crawl her way through whatever she has her mind put into, but now she has another life to think about.

It amazes me, that once Wee learned that Chit is pregnant he'll have a moment to where everything will fall into places. That seemed such a lakorn way to patch things up without any other consequences. I want him to freaking crawl on nails and needles to get to his goal lol. That is how much I can't stand Wee's character. He needs to suffer...And his suffering better take more than 1 episode lol

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha yes I agree. Wee needs to be torture before chit can forgive him. But I feel like chit will eventually give up the house n leave to paris. Wee will be a broken soul and follow her there. Lol but I just want all the side characters to disappear by next ep. Our pranang needs at least 4 ep to realize about things and resolve their probx. There's no time for side romances...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to like everyone post today, but I got this message already "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" :lmao:  So considered "like" for everyone. :thumbsup:

There is still the other p'ek and n'ek couple wedding too, and BATMAN as well, so how many more episodes is there? :scratchhead2: I don't see how this going to end well. :numchuck:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO  :thumbsup:  I give two thumbs up for this video, yes they definitely WON my vote, they have better actions!  :coverlaf:  :lmao3:  :clap2:  :rofl: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nm4yCriky4

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Wait ... HOLD UP !! Did I just read that the Doctor falls for Wee as well ? :scratchhead2: - Please tell me that ain't so ...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I want to barf whenever "batman" and Khun Ying comes onscreen.... I can't hate Shane though. He's a fine man to look at. He needs to stop accepting all these rai roles though. Wished he got p'ek's friend role or something. Lol ... little miss Khun Ying, Omg.... she's like a cat in heat or something. First she was chasing Khun Chai EVERY SINGLE DAY. She would nip at him about Chit every chance she gets... now she's going places with Chaiya and acting like a call girl. Ugh. Isn't she supposed to be refined and classy? pfft.

Wee is just living in denial. He hates that he loves Chit because he feels like it's betrayal towards his dad... so he's trying really hard to convince us he's disgusted with her. But look how fast he flew to rescue Chit. He was the REAL batman in that scene hahaha You don't act that fast for someone you hate.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
^ If Wee likes Chit so much, why is he swearing undying love to crybaby Som? He doesnt need to let Chit or anyone know his true feelings but to lie to another woman, even if she is whining, snivelling, mentally impaired, crybaby - its still not right.
I dont like the character Wee, he is too fickle minded and undeserving of such great fortune and wealth - anyone would need brains to get this far so quickly in life, but here he's been displaying the thinking / reasoning ability of a pig. Completely clueless about the true nature of the people in his life, its pretty idiotic of him.
I dont want to see Wee chase after Chit only when whining, snivelling, mentally impaired crybaby died. He should man up, grow a pair and do the right thing.  Thats the only way to salvage this, else its a train wreck all the way to the end.
(I am out of "likes" for the day apparently)

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh now we just need a love triangle between the real couple and the aunts to complete the ridiculousness of this lakorn
I vote for the aunt, shes more classy then Som's mom. i wanna seee catfight between them, now i'm sadistic like Wee, Lol  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
He's doing that because Som to him is his doll. His treasured and fragile angel. I think he feels responsible for her condition plus all the years he's made her suffer. She was his safe haven. She was the only woman who cared for his being instead of his status and money. He knows she truly loves him, and like they say, be with someone who loves you rather than someone you love. You'll be happier... or so ppl think... And she never nagged him about his habits before, until Chit. He stayed with her out of comfort, now I think he's with her out of pity.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Both Wee and Chit are in denial that they do not love each other but in reality, they both love each other (Although I dont know when...probably something went underneath the blanket that we dont know about LOL)  :coverlaf:

I think the main problem with both of them is trust. Wee doesnt trust chitchaba about Som's incident and Chit doesnt trust that Wee truly want to save her. I think thats their main problem. Mistrust continues their hatred for each other and barred the growing love between them. I mean there was a scene in the studio where Wee sat and stare at Chit's artwork, I think at that time he was hating himself for falling in love for such a "hateful woman" because he believed that Chit pushed Som down the stairs. And on the other hand, I think Chit was pretty hurt that Wee didn't believe her. 

Idk, i hope the author clears up the misunderstanding btw them soon. It just killing me having to wait like 5 more days for another ep  :rant:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
They get my vote too because they're a real couple. Haha.

LOL isn't funny, even behind the scene they are talking about this couple verse Chit and Wee couple.   Honey was saying, "watch and compare how Chit/Wee and KK/CY couple is doing" :rofl:  GOSH that was hilarious! :lmao3:  KK/CY's hickey won, hands down! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Wee is all talk, but he is a softie inside.  Look at the scene that he shut the door on Chit, when he reopen and can't find her, he was so disappointed. :lol2:  Also, he probably disappointed that she didn't want to come inside, he probably miss her "service" :spicy:  HAHAHA :ghehe:

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
ughh..makes me dislike the character of Wee even more....knows how much the whining snivelling mentally impaired crybaby has put up with to be with him and yet he does not have the decency to stand by her side faithfully or just let her free so she can find someone who truly loves her.
He wants both women in his life but he deserves none.
And if he really loved either one of these ladies, wouldnt he be able to understand their basic character / nature better to know who is capable of doing what.
And that silly doctor. Cant control herself, even though she knows the truth about Wee.
I dont know how they will redeem Wee's character.