[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
He want to get away from the house, plus the doctor was there, and the mother said the doctor want to catch Wee while Chit is in jail and the wife is useless and the doctor said she there just to help as friend, nothing else, so Wee said to cut out all the problem he'll go stay at his condo.  The doctor said she cause problem for him, but he said no, he need time away to reflect on things, or something along that line, I forgot, I didn't paid much attention to their conversations.

Thanks for the link Thailakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So we have 3 episodes to work everything out...including the side characters and Wee/Chit's story. That is so short...3 episodes are nothing when you go up against Batman and his lady :)

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you @Maya_Fantasy!  :thumbsup:

I see...so much problems LOL If som never move in that house, nothing of this sort would happened lol And I rmb how in the beginning Som was scared that the bad things that Wee did will come back to her..but I think she's becoming like this is becuz of her evil mom and her own actions LOL the irony..
But I wonder who pushed her downstairs next ep. That look like a harsh fall. Or she fell on her own becuz she found out Chit is pregnant or saw Chit and Wee kissing or something lol :rolleyes1:

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I dont think this lakorn can be redeemed, its now a train wreck at full speed. But I enjoy the comments and venting here, so I keep trying to understand what is going on.
Like what did the reporter dude and wee discuss, and what did wee say that the reporter caught his shirt in anger?
Why did that totally smart-ass doctor slap the reporter?
Does Wee know his MIL is totally getting more action than he is and with his rival/enemy?
Does Som know that her mother is totally getting more action than she can ever dream off?
Whats making Som shut her mouth so tight, doesnt she know Chit didnt push her? Does the smart-ass doctor know that Chit didnt push Som? Does the reporter know?
Other than aunt, Chit and the jail friend, who else knows that Chit is pregnant?
thanks for all the replies.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@AsianFemale: I think you click on the green picture under the emojis  and input in the url of the picture you want to post. 

@Brandygirl: I dont think anyone else know that Chit is pregnant beside hao and her aunt. Chit so tight-lipped about it. She didnt even tell the aunt, but the aunt is too smart, so she figured out lol Wee probably wont know either since he doesnt even know the symptoms of a pregnant woman lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ChloeRanida579 said:
Thank you @Maya_Fantasy!  :thumbsup:

I see...so much problems LOL If som never move in that house, nothing of this sort would happened lol And I rmb how in the beginning Som was scared that the bad things that Wee did will come back to her..but I think she's becoming like this is becuz of her evil mom and her own actions LOL the irony..
But I wonder who pushed her downstairs next ep. That look like a harsh fall. Or she fell on her own becuz she found out Chit is pregnant or saw Chit and Wee kissing or something lol :rolleyes1:
Maybe the Dr friend did it cus she wants pattawee. I mean there's 5 episodes left so anything can happen. This lakorn is so out of wack that anything really can happen.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'll just be grateful if the writer can write one scene in the next 3 episodes that will make sense - I'm not asking for too much right ?

Guys what's the song called that played during the apartment scene ? I really like the song, it's got a rnb vibe to it.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Wow, really! Just 3 more eps? Well, the story better start wrapping up all these loose ends in the next ep since Wee still needs to do a lot like a-lottt more begging in the upcoming episodes.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Um considering she is the author for Peek Marn? Yes that is asking for a bit much lol.
Oh so she's the author of Peek Marn? Is it the one with Tono trying to get involve in the married couple's relatiomship, and also the really clingy mother who wants her son all to herself? If the I shouldn't watch this one just yet, and from following this thread, it seems a bit ridiculous with the storyline.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg I have to applaud PuiFai (som) for dumping Max cus he cheated on her. Glad she didn't take after her character.

What? Her and Mac broke up? O_O tsk tsk. from cheating too? That's awful. They were so cute.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
There was no "real" emotional connect shown to be developing between the two leads
It's illogical to think that chit will fall in love with a man who treats her so bad
And I still don't get a sense of when and how and why Wee decided to like (forget love) chit as a person - all he ever did was to have s**, sometimes very brutally, then married another woman and swore undying love to her