[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I was glad that Chit found a friend in prison. Originally Hao was supposed to kill Chit, but turns out Hao is a softie. I was also glad Hao didn't die from her wounds. I feel bad for how she was put in jail though. Smh. Maybe Chit can help get her out of there.

Short recap so far...
Chit is out on bail so she can gather evidence to prove her innocence. She was only in there for about a week I think. She was put in jail to await her trial. Kaokrua made it impossible for her to be bailed out. Wee was trying to negotiate with KaoKrua about letting Chit get out on bail. Chit was release on bail because Hao told the officials about the assassination assignment she was given but didn't mention who hired her. Chit gets out and goes back to the house. She hides the fact that she's pregnant. She tells Dr. Praewa that she promises not to bother Somsupang. Chit & Wee is face to face for the first time after her release but Chit doesn't even look at him. She basically says she doesn't want to see his face. Meanwhile, the reporter guy is helping Chit investigate the father and son duo at their "harem". He's trying to find voice/video evidence of whatever plans those two have.

Why does it sound 1000x better in words than in action ? lol.

I so badly want Chit to have no strong feelings for Wee and his downfall is falling in love with her. There's bound to be feelings between the two but I rather hope it be resentment than sentimental "love".
I don't blame Chit at all in this situation tbh, she was living perfectly fine until her father's death which Wee had a hand in, she comes back to her father's funeral and finds out the truth of losing the house etc, is then given a proposition to become a mistress for a year in order to get back the home that her family cherishes. I'd be bratty and a b***** towards everyone that has ill will towards me. 

Here we go, they're at it again lol :-
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7XMSVVkGQY[/YOUTUBE]

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone please translate the conversation between Wee and Chit outside his apartment? Why did he slam the door on her and then open it? And why was she there?

I am totally enjoying the venting here.

Thanks

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
brandygirl said:
Can someone please translate the conversation between Wee and Chit outside his apartment? Why did he slam the door on her and then open it? And why was she there?

I am totally enjoying the venting here.

Thanks

*Wee opens the door and finds Chitchaba*

C: I came to thank you for saving my life. But I want to repeat that my hatred hasn't changed.
W: Will you come in?
C: No, I'm leaving.
W: Wait.
C: What is it?
W: The game isn't over. Even though I saved your life I still insist on putting the culprit in prison.
*SLAMS THE DOOR SHUT*
*OPENS THE DOOR*
- she's gone.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks - He saved her life? I thought the reporter helped her and not him
And I guess, he doesn't know yet that she's pregnant
lol
This storyline does seem very illogical and immature - not the age of the characters but their behavior and reactions

x0unerthanlater

^ Yes, he saved her life. He was outside walking with a bouquet of flowers and saw that a car was speeding up aiming at Chit. He ran to her in time and that's when the reporter ran outside to check on Chit.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Sigh, that's what happens when you fast forward while watching
I thought he was referring to her getting out of jail
Does wee know that the reporter dude helped her get out? And he's ok with that?
Why does she still insist on living in that God-damned house with the rest of the circus?

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
More venting -

1.Som - the epitome of victim mentality - full grown adult woman and yet refusing to take resonsibilty for her own life and decisions
> her own mom pushed her down the stairs, albeit unknowingly and yet she can only cry
> her mom wrongly blamed someone and she's still sitting on her fanny
> as clear as daylight, the character wee is s total
A**h*** and yet she "loves"him and wants to be married
>wants to be married at any cost, it's even more important than getting healthy and finding a healthy loving relationship
> comments happily on other's bad characters and choices while continuing to take shit from Wee
This character really gets on my nerves as I dislike sniveling, whining, crying women who act helpless and always need to be "rescued"

x0unerthanlater

The person who actually got her out freely was Hao (the tomboy who tried to fight her). But yes, everyone else like the reporter & her lawyer also helped as much as they could. She insists on living there because she's come way too far to back out now. What was the point of getting this far, selling her body, her freedom and dignity only to give up? The only way for her to stop is either she wins her house or she loses it through breaking the rules.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
^ you'd think getting falsely accused of murder and spending time in jail, along with being pregnant might change her mind about living in that house
Wonder why that house is so important that she's willing to risk life and limb to have it back
But this is TV, so will put aside logic
Atleast if they showed some loving moments between the leads, the rest could be ignored
I didn't get the sense when wee began liking her and for what. He's still swearing undying love to his wife, while trying to get it on the side with Chit
Why is he behaving so anguished then?
And the other side characters of chai and ying are even more sillier
Waiting to see which character is redeemed first and how

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Loool
u will get to see when wee like chit soon. When he finds out chit is pregnant, that is when he will like her n trying to redeem himself. Typical lakorn haha

maytenny

sarNie Egg
brandygirl said:
^ you'd think getting falsely accused of murder and spending time in jail, along with being pregnant might change her mind about living in that house
Wonder why that house is so important that she's willing to risk life and limb to have it back
But this is TV, so will put aside logic
Atleast if they showed some loving moments between the leads, the rest could be ignored
I didn't get the sense when wee began liking her and for what. He's still swearing undying love to his wife, while trying to get it on the side with Chit
Why is he behaving so anguished then?
And the other side characters of chai and ying are even more sillier
Waiting to see which character is redeemed first and how
AGREE!!! I seriously would have said "screw that house" after all that's happened esp. a night in prison, i'd float off to my own little island & let wee chase after chit lol! but youre right welcome to the lakorn world where everything is illogical just so we can all rant & vent about it. thank god for tui & kwan being some good lookin people, if not I would have gave up on this lakorn a long time ago hahaha

maytenny

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy said:

MayTenny, welcome to venting land. :dance1:

This topic is getting to be the best entertainment of the lakorn. :bravo:  Ladies and gents new and old maid of AF. :clap: Love reading everyone venting ops I means commenting. :yahoo:
LOL! I love it, it took me long enough to finally join in, u guys are all super hilarious :dance1:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Not defending Chit, but I can kind of understand why she still wants the house after everything lol. It's the house that has the memories of her and her father and their happy times. The house she believes her father rather die then see it belong to someone else (this is how Chit sees her father's suicide). Also she already gave herself to the label of mistress to get the house. If she walked away now her sacrifice losing her virginity to Wee, and being labelled as mistress by the society would all be for nothing (at least I think that is how she rationalizes it). She already gave up almost everything she had in order to keep the house so walking away now for her would be pointless. 

EdIt: Why the hell does Praewa even fall for Wee. She's a psychologist. She out of all people should know the signs of his mental state. Falling in love with him should be the last thing that even happens in her mind. Oh goodness lol. 

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
The doctor is a big joke
What is her specialization, other hanging out at her crush's home?
This is the person she chooses to like - a married man with a mistress and other deep psychological issues
Chit is bearable because she kicks ass and doesn't play damsel in distress
Wee appears bi-polar; he can love or hate the same woman depending on which side of the bed he woke up from. And if he loves you, he will have sxx with someone else. If he has sxx with you, then he loves someone else. The remaining ladies need to wait in line for their turn
Son's mom is pretty cool, yes, pretty cool
Post menupausal (Atleast from what appears in the lakorn) yet having more fun in bed than her whining crying mentally impaired daughter. Of course she chose a bad boy to have fun with, and no good will come out of it. Just like her whining crying mentally impaired daughter. She even managed to frame her daughters rival in a false case, get the witness threatened etc, while wee and chit and som and the other useless young adults twiddled their thumbs and cried

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
The doctor is a big joke
What is her specialization, other hanging out at her crush's home?
This is the person she chooses to like - a married man with a mistress and other deep psychological issues
Chit is bearable because she kicks ass and doesn't play damsel in distress
Wee appears bi-polar; he can love or hate the same woman depending on which side of the bed he woke up from. And if he loves you, he will have sxx with someone else. If he has sxx with you, then he loves someone else. The remaining ladies need to wait in line for their turn
Son's mom is pretty cool, yes, pretty cool
Post menupausal (Atleast from what appears in the lakorn) yet having more fun in bed than her whining crying mentally impaired daughter. Of course she chose a bad boy to have fun with, and no good will come out of it. Just like her whining crying mentally impaired daughter. She even managed to frame her daughters rival in a false case, get the witness threatened etc, while wee and chit and som and the other useless young adults twiddled their thumbs and cried