[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So very teeny tiny development with Chit & Wee. If it's 6 eps. left the scriptwriter better not BORE us to death with more of Som and her mom + the dr. & news guy. Gosh, if they wanted this many side characters the least they could have done was make them interesting...

The only scenes that were worthy of approval between Chit & Wee was during their stay at the aunt's house & the time they walked out of the wine room together. The rest was yawn worthy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol she will forever be known as the "we're getting married" chick. My god 6 more episodes?! I've been fwd since like the 3rd episode lol.
Yup, she will forever be known as that to me. Haha.

I've been FF ever since EP2! Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
Im fine w/ Chit goes to jail .If anything, she come out & revenge on Wee !! Then we have some make up bed scene or something MAMAhaha.
That's true, but that's only our wishful thinking. Haha. Who knows what this novelist has in store for us....

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
This writer is drunk like Chit, thats why us audience will continue to scratch our heads until the end cuz she's a heavy drinker who doesnt have clear mind. If she says wine is water, then us audience nodded our heads & say yes too. Lol

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
It's been 9 episodes...and Wee hasnt even fall for Chit yet...so I dont know how how the writer going to make them two fall in love within 6 episodes...and i bet 90% of those episodes are taken up by side characters... GG.  :annoyed: Seriously, if I dont get WeexChit make-up scenes, I will go ^$#%#@!%#@$@$#@ on the writer. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hentram said:
This writer is drunk like Chit, thats why us audience will continue to scratch our heads until the end cuz she's a heavy drinker who doesnt have clear mind. If she says wine is water, then us audience nodded our heads & say yes too. Lol

HAHA. :lolyup:

ChloeRanida579 said:
It's been 9 episodes...and Wee hasnt even fall for Chit yet...so I dont know how how the writer going to make them two fall in love within 6 episodes...and i bet 90% of those episodes are taken up by side characters... GG.  :annoyed: Seriously, if I dont get WeexChit make-up scenes, I will go ^$#%#@!%#@$@$#@ on the writer. 

Let's all just go  :gungirl:  :ninja: :whip:  :ph34r: on the novelist. HAHA. JK JK

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Dear writer, please hear our praying, please dont cut out Wee & Chit scenes anymore, i'll buy u lots of wines for your next project cuz i'm NOT gonna watch your next project next time, cuz my time is precious too. Please send those nonsense side characters to MARS. They are :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  annoying cuz they always butt in Wee & Chit business. And let Wee & Chit start a new life in Paris so they can raise their children together until old age, dont let them ever come back to Thailand again, cuz once they are back in Thailand again, those nonsense side characters will descend from Mars to Thailand again and they will butt in Wee & Chit business again, we beg u sincerely. Amen. LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hentram said:
Dear writer, please hear our praying, please dont cut out Wee & Chit scenes anymore, i'll buy u lots of wines for your next project cuz i'm NOT gonna watch your next project next time, cuz my time is precious too. Please send those nonsense side characters to MARS. They are :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  annoying cuz they always butt in Wee & Chit business. And let Wee & Chit start a new life in Paris so they can raise their children together until old age, dont let them ever come back to Thailand again, cuz once they are back in Thailand again, those nonsense side characters will descend from Mars to Thailand again and they will butt in Wee & Chit business again, we beg u sincerely. Amen. LOL

Yes, please please!~

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I think his possession of Chit is all we have of Wee'feeling for her & we do know he enjoy their bed time hahaha he mention it a couple of time & of course thur his lustful stare but there is still that anger in him due to the lost of his parent & his thirst for revenge . those reason cloud his feeling of love toward anyone , even with So b/c if he truly love So, he would let Chit goes & be happy but he couldn't & cling to Chit as if thur her will make his revenge complete . Wee is not heartless for not believing Chit b/c how many time had she said she hate him & will do anything to make his life miserable , she will not be hurt alone she told him. I feel his anger toward Chit is justifiable b/c So will never walk again & for him to want justice is understanable but what he doesnt know was the truth of what happen. I think when he found out its going be the bomb , truely the turning point & it will give Wee reason to go after Chit.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Wow, their are so many cast members and none of them are getting anywhere. lol itz like they just put a bunch of characters in here to distract us and make us think some crazy shiznit is going to go down. but then when each episode comes around, it just turns into another draggy disappointment. im only still watching this bc p tui's aggression turns me on. but even that is now just becoming blah bc the aggression goes hand in hand with skinship, and there hasnt been a lot of skinship action in a while...*sigh*...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ChloeRanida579 said:
@phatman: LMAOO making love on the sand sounds so painful LOOOL 

That's what they were doing! Haha. With them dry chapped lips and the wind blowing sand in their faces. HAHA. I don't know what the two were thinking, it sure wasn't romantic to me. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

That's what they were doing! Haha. With them dry chapped lips and the wind blowing sand in their faces. HAHA. I don't know what the two were thinking, it sure wasn't romantic to me. 

Gosh Phatman, with the way you describing that it made the scene sound so unattractive and in fact seem so yucky, there is no way anyone can be turn on by that. HAHAHA :bhehe: LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ChloeRanida579 said:
The fact that this lakorn has less skinship than fah jarod sai...is already a disappointment. And fah jarod sai wasnt even a slap/kiss...yet tui and kwan gets to sleep with each other every night lol...

phatman said:
HAHA. They got to be in each other's arms in bed! HAHA. Or I should say in sand? HAHA. JK JK.
i know, right?! lol

the rest of the espisodes BETTER pick up or im gonna...ummm...lemme see...oh ok, im gonna yell 'damnit' really loud! and i guess i can come and vent at AF also. lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha, you can always come to vent with us in here.  You will have plenty of friends to vent with too, and since Sarn will be on a way soon, it will be nice to read your interesting insight just like Sarn's. :wink: :loool:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ChloeRanida579 said:
well obviously Shariff was turned on so he just had to ask Michelle for it even if they were gonna die hahahhaha! @Maya_fantasy  :pervie:

:lmao3: LOLz!  Well he is dying and out of his mind, he does not think straight so doesn't count, but there is no saint person will be that crazy HAHAHAHA :lolyup: :rofl: