[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i love wee & chit conversation though . possessive , feisty , dirty , romantic , sad, anger ..idk . sometime it's funny haha i just smile ear to ear when ever their scene come on  . can't explain it ...it kind of sexy ..intimated . i don't really care about all the other character . only the n 'ek & p'ek spark my interest.  

picadrama

sarNie Egg
hentram said:
From the opening theme, is Wee in jail too, if so, what happens to him???  Woow, this lakorn is trying to make husband & wife take turn in jail????
It's possible that Wee will go in jail because of his business. The old version of the drama had the main character going broke at some point because his business has problems. Here the director might just throw Wee in jail.

Only one good thing can come out of Wee going to jail: He will realize how painful it must have been for Chit in jail. 

Also I feel like they are trying to make it hard for us to root for Wee and Chit as above mentioned by another commenter. It might be because of the portrayal of so many negative things in the show: woman's abuse, including rape, gambling, greed, etc. Sort of to give a moral lesson to viewers. I get that they would want to be moralistic, but no need to spoil the show. The chemistry between the main leads keeps me going, but the director of the drama and script writer need to get it together! They've wasted so many minutes on nonsense scenes between the the reporter and doctor, or Chit's mother being evil, the villains... Seriously, who cares about those characters? SMH

At this point, Wee and Chit's characters are not fully developed. We need to see more scenes between them and focus on their feelings instead of focusing on random things. We've seen Chit grow on Wee, but Wee growing on Chit, not so much. Plus sending her to jail will make Chit's feelings for Wee less believable. Torturing her and now letting her go to jail is a little over the top... 

I have to add that I have no hope for Som; she has no self respect whatsoever and has a weak mind. No matter how much you love someone you should still discern right from wrong. She should reveal that Chit didn't push her and make me have some faith in her. Also I felt like Som was more happy about the idea of getting married than truly loving Wee. It was like an obsession. Or did she seriously think that marriage could stop a man from fooling around? She must have it twisted... 

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Som's mom as horny as Wee, cuz everytime she & the old man got together, they ended up in the hotel, Lol. She told Chit that Chit was cheap, but she was way more cheaper than Chit, Chit got the mansion + $300,000 baht of wine for a bottle for bathing, but her... she just got flowers, a diamond necklace & little things, Lol. How old is Som's mom???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hentram said:
Som's mom as horny as Wee, cuz everytime she & the old man got together, they ended up in the hotel, Lol. She told Chit that Chit was cheap, but she was way more cheaper than Chit, Chit got the mansion + $300,000 baht of wine for a bottle for bathing, but her... she just got flowers, a diamond necklace & little things, Lol. How old is Som's mom???

Eew. HAHA. Jk jk. She's even dirtier. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the preview it does look like Wee is in jail but he was in tear ! if it's business related he wouldn't be crying . it have to be something else . 

sarN

sarNie Granny
but wee ALways in black haha. I didn't see it ? 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh nevermind, it was in the OST's video and that was the scene from Chit's dad funeral. :blush: lolz

Sarn have a fun and safe trips. Don't forget to share your adventures with us when you come back. :thumbsup: We'll miss spamming in here with you for sure. HIHIHI

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha agreed on wee's wardrobe. but I think he was crying becuz chit is leaving him...omg I don't want to see wee cry thoe. I don't want to see chit sad either oh my freaking God. The writer should get her sh*t together and stop messing up this lakorn. Who knows when kwan and tui will reunite in a drama again ughh

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I've been rooting for tui and kwan's sweet scenes for a few weeks now.  I give up.  it looks like they'll rush the ending like any other ch. 7 lakorns.  it's so upsetting because the lakorn started off good, but instead on focusing on the two main characters, the just showed a bunch of bs. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait what? Chit is in jail. What the heck, that wasn't in the original version. Did Som die yet? Ugh I bet it is dragging like crazy now. Ugh.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I have to say the best part of this lakorn so far is the fact that we get to gather here and vent our frustrations out lol.

Should've hired us to write the story, we'd come up with some more lines for Som, more bed scenes for Chit x Wee, reporter & doctor wouldn't exist , we'd ship off the second male lead by episode 10 etc.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x.ATKD.x said:
I have to say the best part of this lakorn so far is the fact that we get to gather here and vent our frustrations out lol.

Should've hired us to write the story, we'd come up with some more lines for Som, more bed scenes for Chit x Wee, reporter & doctor wouldn't exist , we'd ship off the second male lead by episode 10 etc.
Yup, yup. We'd come up with an even better, more saucy storyline.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If I write I would make Som's mom mute. I think this lakorn would be no more than 10 episodes if we take out all the side characters time on screen.

It seemed Wee wanted to have sex with Chit all the time so might as well write it in to where he does it all the time lol. That is better than Som, her mom and any other ones. Big fights and better makeup sex :wink:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
LOL I thinkk this lakorn has 15 episodes, so we have 6 episodes left. All those episodes wasted on side characters...the scriptwriter's sin is unforgivable.
Oh God, if only they had continue the momentum from ep 2 and onward... But I think its okie that chit and wee are fighting, because then we will get an even steamier, make-up sex scene form them hahah..hopefully.

@byebye: I agree with you about Wee being lustful about Chit every time hahah...He's like Kade from Mia Tuean. But at least he accomplished his goal the first time hahaha but talking about Kade...I hope Wee isnt as dumb as him...omg...his stupidity....