[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ChloeRanida579 said:
LOL I thinkk this lakorn has 15 episodes, so we have 6 episodes left. All those episodes wasted on side characters...the scriptwriter's sin is unforgivable.
Oh God, if only they had continue the momentum from ep 2 and onward... But I think its okie that chit and wee are fighting, because then we will get an even steamier, make-up sex scene form them hahah..hopefully.

@byebye: I agree with you about Wee being lustful about Chit every time hahah...He's like Kade from Mia Tuean. But at least he accomplished his goal the first time hahaha but talking about Kade...I hope Wee isnt as dumb as him...omg...his stupidity....

Oh god that's torture right there. 6 EP's is not little. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol 50 shades would be considered pg compare to yours right?

Damn right! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP8 Thoughts:

- Boring, boring, boring...
- Oh! Chit and Wee!! Som....boring...oh gosh, Som is STILL saying "we're getting married."  :facepalm:
- FF >>>>>>>> .... Wee!!
- Hot damn, Wee...yummy...woah Chitchaba. So smexy by the window. Who stands by the window wearing their night gown? That's asking for...for some love'n. HAHA. The way Wee looks at Chit. He wants her. HAHA. And it's that seductive song again hurray!! Okay why is her glass of wine blurred?? It wasn't blurred before. Drunk Kwan is cute. Haha. I like her drunk acting. When she told him to kiss her and started forcing him, I was like "kiss her, kiss her, KISS HER!!" HAHA. But of course he goes "you're too drunk." Skip....
- SKIP........ Chit?! Bathtub? Again? Haha. That drunk lady.
- Ladeeda...when is Chit ever going to finish her art piece. Haha. Wee's starting to lose to Chit...I see more and more submission. 
- Awe someone's depressed.....NEXT...
- HAHAHA. The wedding Som's been talking about ALLLL this time...is ruined by the very woman she brags to about. HAHA. And how come no one's getting Chit and taking her out..? And Wee just watches as Som runs away screaming "I'm gonna kill her!!" Uh dude I think that's the cue to hold her back...?
- Oh and she falls.....next episode!!! Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP9 Thoughts:

- B-O-R-I-N-G BORING. 
- I did watch one second of that scene Wee approached Chit and accused her and she was crying. I feel her. When you're accused of doing something you didn't...
- I want to watch the ending already....
- Prison?? She went to prison for supposedly pushing Som down the stairs? Where's the evidence? There's no evidence. How can you convict someone of such crime if there's no solid proof? Haha. Oh this lakorn system. I'm laughing my butt off. 
- Final episode please come sooner. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol Phatman...

6 episodes it not enough to sort things out and make it good. Not to add, there are still side characters that their problems need to be taken care of so there's less time to work on Wee/Chit.

I see rush...rush...and more rush trying to get everything done. I have no idea what went wrong really. It was good and all of a sudden the lakorn is pushed off a cliff and hasn't found its way back to its feet yet.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
i heard that they extended 2 more episodes(from Spicyforums), can someone please confirm??? then how many in total???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
lol Phatman...

6 episodes it not enough to sort things out and make it good. Not to add, there are still side characters that their problems need to be taken care of so there's less time to work on Wee/Chit.

I see rush...rush...and more rush trying to get everything done. I have no idea what went wrong really. It was good and all of a sudden the lakorn is pushed off a cliff and hasn't found its way back to its feet yet.

Oh it's enough for me. Haha. They're dragging things so bad that I just want it to end already. I feel like it's a different writer. But then...EP1 and 2 weren't all that to begin with so it could possibly still be the novelist. 

hentram said:
i heard that they extended 2 more episodes(from Spicyforums), can someone please confirm??? then how many in total???

Aiyaya :facepalm:

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn should be named "Miscellaneous" cuz i dont see any fire of passion at all, Lol.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
ChloeRanida579 said:
No, it should be named "Som and The Others". LOL

But i saw a picture on instagram with Chit in jail. She was kicking this dude hahah I guess she wont let anyone bully her easily LOL I feel more relaxed now xD
can u share the picture please???

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Do u guys think that Wee still looks after Chit, even though she's in jail?? If he did, then i'm still rooting them to be together, if not, then he better stay in jail forever, so Chit can have fun in Paris. :dance1:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wow, we made it to 100 pages! It's so rare to see a Ch.7 lakorn make it to this many pages! We're mostly ranting on the bad script now. Hahah

FF button all day until Wee & Chit can get it together. 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling

credit to Kwanusamaneeofficial on IG.

@hentram: I think he will look after her while shes in jail. Well someone need to know that'ss she being bullied in there haha so they can help her out. xD

x0unerthanlater

ChloeRanida579 said:
No, it should be named "Som and The Others". LOL

But i saw a picture on instagram with Chit in jail. She was kicking this dude hahah I guess she wont let anyone bully her easily LOL I feel more relaxed now xD

ChloeRanida579 said:

@hentram: I think he will look after her while shes in jail. Well someone need to know that'ss she being bullied in there haha so they can help her out. xD

Lol not a dude, but a butch tomboy. Chit is in an all women's prison.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
oh LOOL oops my bad haha..no wonder I was like...why is there a guy in there...Do you think they gonna end up befriending each other LOL @x0unerthanlater

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
ChloeRanida579 said:

Wow, thats our n'ek(am i spell it right, if not, someone please help out), i have a question, why guys & girls stay in the same jail????

x0unerthanlater

ChloeRanida579 said:
oh LOOL oops my bad haha..no wonder I was like...why is there a guy in there...Do you think they gonna end up befriending each other LOL @x0unerthanlater

Hahah, yeah they don't keep men & women at the same place. If they do, they are separated by a huge fence. That tomboy does look like a dude though.

hentram said:
Wow, thats our n'ek(am i spell it right, if not, someone please help out), i have a question, why guys & girls stay in the same jail????

It's a woman. She's just very butch and tomboy. & you spelled n'ek perfectly.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang it after seeing that picture with Kwan in the jailed suits my heart drops :yuck:  my little hope that was left for this lakorn just getting worse and worse. :rant:

:rant: :rant: :rant:  DAMN THE AUTHOR! Why'd you have to ruined a beautiful lakorn? :rant: :rant: :rant:

I think I'll just going to watch the old versions, combine with Kwan and Tui's parts only and picture this new one never happened. :whatever:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Let's call this lakorn "We're Getting Married." Haha.

Ooo, Chit's going to kick butt. I wanna see her kick butt...but still, not liking the idea of jail. Haha.

I second that Maya. I'm going pretend all this never happened and that Kwan and Tui happened in my dreams.