[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
@Phatman, Veekit actually knew he was her first.  She said "she doesn't know what numbers he was because she didn't count". After she shut the door on him, he said something along the line, "he was her first".  lols so yes he knew :wink: I think that was one of the best part and best line of that lakorn.
yeah veekit said she didnt keep track because he was her first....

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
:lmao2:  ROFL Oh my goodness I almost choke and spilled my drink :lmao3:  I should not eat or drink if I'm going to read anything in this thread. :rofl:
This is what happens when i read u ladies quotes nd the dirty minds come out lmao....

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe the only thing kept this thread and lakorn going is "our" dirty minds, because the lakorn itself SUCKS big time. HAHAHA :yahoo: :lmao3: Thanks to all the wonderful ladies that contributes in here. :clap2:

Happy New Year to you too Khmaichick559 and all the AF members. :rockon:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
@Phatman, Veekit actually knew he was her first.  She said "she doesn't know what numbers he was because she didn't count". After she shut the door on him, he said something along the line, "he was her first".  lols so yes he knew :wink: I think that was one of the best part and best line of that lakorn.

Oh right. Now that I think about it, he did say that. Haha. The reason why I thought he wasn't too sure was because the first scene that came to mind was Veekit asking his friend about girls and their...first times...what usually happens. :ghehe:

khmaichick559 said:
Ladies ladies all your comeback quotes make me lmao so hard my sides hurts so badly.... for Mr.Tui u can so me your experiences over here ANYTIME...lol

Haha. Don't laugh to hard, you won't make it with Mr. Tui if he does come over. HAHA.

Maya_Fantasy said:
I believe the only thing kept this thread and lakorn going is "our" dirty minds, because the lakorn itself SUCKS big time. HAHAHA :yahoo: :lmao3: Thanks to all the wonderful ladies that contributes in here. :clap2:

HAHA. We sure can keep this thread going. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
He to young for you HAHA . Funny , us cougar prey for the young & inexperience but when its my own baby bro , I shut the door & barge w/ heavy lock lollll the irony!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OUCH!!! That hurts. :lolyup: :sweat:  lolz. Such a possessive sister. :ghehe:

Don't cradled him too much he might like being cradle and look for comfort instead of go out to experience life and enjoy variety. :coverlaf:  j/k

True, if I have little brother, I will NOT introduce him to this forum either.  haha

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I agree there should be more bed scenes between the two. I don't mean they should be showing us, them getting "intimate" but like Wee has said a number of times now how they sleep together in each others arms but like we've never seen that except for when they were at the Aunt's house and Chit wakes up in the middle of the night but goes back to sleep next to him. We've gotten a back hug then we should have scenes of them lying in bed talking even if it's just them having a go at each other lol.

I feel like there have been a lot of wasted opportunities and from the upcoming still we've gotten, my hope for some redemption is dwindling. 

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Oh right. Now that I think about it, he did say that. Haha. The reason why I thought he wasn't too sure was because the first scene that came to mind was Veekit asking his friend about girls and their...first times...what usually happens. :ghehe:

Haha. Don't laugh to hard, you won't make it with Mr. Tui if he does come over. HAHA.

HAHA. We sure can keep this thread going.
I think i wont make it with his roughness...lmao

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:

It will not suck if mr.tui would just show us some abs or just in a towel...lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x.ATKD.x said:
I agree there should be more bed scenes between the two. I don't mean they should be showing us, them getting "intimate" but like Wee has said a number of times now how they sleep together in each others arms but like we've never seen that except for when they were at the Aunt's house and Chit wakes up in the middle of the night but goes back to sleep next to him. We've gotten a back hug then we should have scenes of them lying in bed talking even if it's just them having a go at each other lol.

I feel like there have been a lot of wasted opportunities and from the upcoming still we've gotten, my hope for some redemption is dwindling. 

WARNING: No one under 18 should read my following comment :blush:  :ghehe:

If my "dirty mind" can find answer for you ladies is the reason why they can not show Chit and Wee getting it on is because majority of times it seem like Chit and Wee have it where ever it convenience for them, being her arts studio or what not. :phew:  HAHAHAHA :spicy:   (It would be nice if anyone that read the book can confirm for us :rofl:  )

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
@SarN  @khmaichick559 @ omg, you guys should leave the poor baby boy.... if he is bro to one  of  our forum sisters, then he is bro for us too.BTW how old he is??

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
ok :eek:fftopic:
 i want to thank this subber dont know where to thank her since i dont  have dailymotion a/c, 
THANK you  :thanks:  " NINJAKKN" thank you so much for subbing this lakorn... :kiss2:  :beer:  :highfive:  :toast: :kiss3: :thumbsup: :bravo: :yahoo: :clap: :wub: