[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Deep inside did Wee glad that Chit crash his wedding, thats why he didnt run after Som? Anyone please fill in Lol?

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@hentram: I think he was more pissed off than glad lool i think the wedding was already done with the morning ceremony and stuff. I just cant wait til the truth is reveal, I really want Wee to feel bad for not trusting chitchaba. Let her deprived him of sexual activities!!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Oh and let me guess Wee won't find out the truth until the end of the show and hence those other pictures we see of the two in Paris lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nooo not yet ! Chit not pregnant . She been drinking and neglecting her duty lately lolll. They haven't get together to make babies yet w/ the marriage & So/Mother in law moving in . 

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just get the feeling they're going to drag it out and once Wee finds out the truth somehow Chit ends up back in Paris and he follows her - this is my theory and I'm most likely way off base lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
WEE ONLY WEAR blue shirt & black pant at home HAHA

Seriously!! He's always wearing those V-necks. HAHA. Either the make up artist must not have any more ideas or they really just want Wee to dress like that. I like it, minus the tight pants, but it gets boring. Haha. 

BTW, what truth are you guys talking about??? Am I missing something here?? HM.....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

Seriously!! He's always wearing those V-necks. HAHA. Either the make up artist must not have any more ideas or they really just want Wee to dress like that. I like it, minus the tight pants, but it gets boring. Haha. 

BTW, what truth are you guys talking about??? Am I missing something here?? HM.....

The truth about who really made Som fall down the stairs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

The truth about who really made Som fall down the stairs.

Oh. HAHA. I no wonder I didn't know, I haven't seen it yet! HAHA. Silly me. Well. Today's EP will have to wait until tomorrow because right now I'm watching MLM:Singh!! HEHE.

picadrama

sarNie Egg
Still enjoying the show but not as much as before. Clearly annoyed by the doctor. She needs to get a life. Som put herself in the mess why does the doctor always go around blaming Wee?! Everyone screams Chit the mistress but what about the woman who lets her man openly cheat?

Also I'm so infuriated with Wee. Yesterday's episode got me thinking that he should never be with Chit! Yes he is furious because Chit ruined the wedding but he knows she's a nice person. Not a killer!

Khun Chai is weak but let's be real it's hard to resist family pressure. Plus he's a Mama boy... So not surprising. His mom wants the best for him and I can't blame her of that. Honestly she doesn't matter that much as long as she stays away from Chit it should be fine.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ChloeRanida579 said:
LOL i guess youre right about Chit going to jail. She needs time away from Wee and Wee needs time to realize who he really love...how can a man be so smart in business but so dumb in love....seriously...and i feel so bad for Chit.She really got screwed by Wee in every possible way. Her life is a total mess right now
If she needs time away, send her away to Paris or something, not jail hahaha.  

Ugh, I am so done with Som & that annoying mother of hers having so much screen time.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:
Today episode highlights... :bopping:

Khun Chai is a wimp! No wonder he let his mother pulled his nose in almost everything.

His mother said she is "poo dee" of Royal descendant but acts and gossip like a low life.

Khun Ying is :shrug:  she's turning to be like her soon to be her mother in law HAHA

The nurse is stupid! What right does she have over Wee to say if anything happen to Som she will blame it all on him?  He doesn't own her anything! She acts like she is such a superior person. Stupid, stupid scripts!

Two n'rais finally turned less stupid. LOLz

The n'ek Som and her mother finally got themselves husbands. :whahuh:  "Oh My Lord"   :loool:

The Reporter, the only friend Chit should consider.

Wee -  :censor:  out of his mind because his "service" station was "out of service" before and after the wedding :censor: He is out of his mind. :crazy:

Chitchaba - LOVE YOU!  :wub:  Love your showdown! :worthy: :yahoo: :clap: :rockon: :bravo:
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

OMG you ladies crack me up.  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I really don't understand how a person like Somsupang can exist lol, she believes that she is so much better than Chitchaba and she constantly calls her all these demeaning names. Yes Chitchaba is all those demeaning things you say she is, but you are SHARING the same man as her.. does that make you any better? lol. Oh and the best part is how she gets angry at Chitchaba when Chitchaba calls Wee a horrible man lol. What do you expect anyone to believe he is? A saint? 

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok, the mother in law have turn evil . at first annoying b/c she love her daughter & at time she knock some scent in to So too HAHA. the servant lady told the cop it was an accident , Chit was drunk & came out of her room but she done nothing but it suck that the servant lady didn't reveal the whole story & now the mother in law is after her ! she threaten to hurt the servant lady's son if she help Chit out of this mess . next week Chit will do jail time HAHA . I think it's kind of cool really b/c at the end the truth will be out & Wee will see how strong a person his mistress is HAHA 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Wait if the servant told the cop that chit didn't do anything then why does chit still have to jail time? But idk bout u guys but I'm hoping khun chai will man up n pursue chit so that wee can be so jealous and it will make him go insane. Make him crawl n ask for chit's forgiveness for not believing her.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Was busy today and didn't catch it live.

Sarn, thanks for the update.  Any good or interesting scene to watch beside the usual side characters today?