[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Cindycing

sarNie Egg
What are you talking about?!? Kwan is sexy and she played her role perfectly! I'm in ep 5 and I'm loving it so far!!! I like the pairing Kwan and Tui

Cindycing

sarNie Egg
What are you talking about?!? Kwan is sexy and she played her role perfectly! I'm in ep 5 and I'm loving it so far!!! I like the pairing Kwan and Tui

Cindycing

sarNie Egg
lakornfan8 said:
Wow...I remember watching the movie version with Sam Yuranan and Nathaiya. Base on that, I don't think Kwan fits the role, as she's not rebellious, tough and sexy. Someone like Aum Patcharapa would fit the role. But still, I would be very interested to see how they make the role happen. :) Anyone knows when it will come out?

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Ep 5 english subbed is out on ninjakkn wordpress!

I find its cute how wee considered him self as a nephew-in-law to chit's aunt and uncle lool and sees himself as her husband kekeke but why must he always bring up her losing her virginity to him lol... it gets her pissed everytime

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
We have people under 18 in here? Why?!!! Get out kids! Go play Minecraft or something. Hahaha!

:lmao2:  I second that! :lmao2:

Kids get out out of this thread, go play with your barbies  :loool: Let us crazy adults enjoy our weird entertainment obsession! :ghehe: :rofl: LMAO  :lol2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I promise I'm over 18.  :rockon:

They censor LOTS of words out.
Last night I caught up to episode 7 and there was a scene with Shane (unsure of his lakorn name) he was talking to Yuwadee (1 of Wee's "assistant") and he insulted her about being a woman or something and she said, "You act like you didn't come out of a woman's _____" They totally bleeped it out. Some of Chit's barbs are censored when she's in a heated argument with Wee too. IDK why they would produce a mature lakorn but bleep and cut out all the mature stuff? Makes no sense.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I promise I'm over 18.  :rockon:

They censor LOTS of words out.
Last night I caught up to episode 7 and there was a scene with Shane (unsure of his lakorn name) he was talking to Yuwadee (1 of Wee's "assistant") and he insulted her about being a woman or something and she said, "You act like you didn't come out of a woman's _____" They totally bleeped it out. Some of Chit's barbs are censored when she's in a heated argument with Wee too. IDK why they would produce a mature lakorn but bleep and cut out all the mature stuff? Makes no sense.
Right...makes no sense.

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAHA there some sexual imply comment too ^^^ ya ladies just have to use those wild imagination  . there was a scene where the mother in law ask the servant when does Wee come to the house and she said usually at night , at 1 or 2 and there are time during the daytime HAHAHA . Remember when Wee said he expect service when he come home . 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I tried all day today & I did good. *patting self*

Tomorrow is a new day. #thestruggleisreal

HAHAHA!

HAHA. Good job. 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone one know how old is pattawee and chitchaba in the lakorn? Why does she always call him an old man? Lol I can't wait for tomorrow! I've never been this excited to watcg a drama since the korean drama empress ki haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hentram said:
I've noticed that every time Wee sleeps w/Chit, he never has nightmare, but when he sleeps w/Som or by himself, his nighmare comes everytime. So, what does it mean??? Lol

Right. That means she's the one who can fix his nightmare. 

huajaikaungtur said:
OMG HAHAHAHA you girls are way too funny!
There should be a warning on this thread saying "Don't enter unless 18+ -- beware, ladies with wild imagination."
LOLOL

@Phatman: That siggie pic of Tui & Kwan tho ;)

Haha. Yeah. Perhaps I should get a new siggie because my sig is too...raunchy. HEHE.

ChloeRanida579 said:
Does anyone one know how old is pattawee and chitchaba in the lakorn? Why does she always call him an old man? Lol I can't wait for tomorrow! I've never been this excited to watcg a drama since the korean drama empress ki haha

I'm not sure, but I'm sure he's suppose to be an older gentlemen.