[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maybe it's the roles that Es gets. He IS attractive though. Tall, dark and handsome. His arms are quite nice and buff. yummmm!

Uh! New. New. He's... I want to like him but he's... just so... pale. IDK.. lol his expression is so stiff and one dimensional.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I forgot one major thing about this being a Ch.7 lakorn. How long will it drag? I hope it ends at 13 episodes or something. It better not be more than 15. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Maybe it's the roles that Es gets. He IS attractive though. Tall, dark and handsome. His arms are quite nice and buff. yummmm!

Uh! New. New. He's... I want to like him but he's... just so... pale. IDK.. lol his expression is so stiff and one dimensional.

Yeah, I have to agree. He needs a breakthrough role. His role in BS was entertaining, but wasn't all that challenging; his role in PDH wasn't really my liking, in Praao he was the second male lead, despite pairing with Aum (Aum played different characters who look identical, they weren't twins, haha) and his character was a reporter with no interesting point,  as for his newest role he's not even the central character, so...I'm not really excited for it. Haha. 

Mahalo said:
I forgot one major thing about this being a Ch.7 lakorn. How long will it drag? I hope it ends at 13 episodes or something. It better not be more than 15. 

Yeah, I kind of hope for that too. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Which episode was the moaning scene?

You didn't see it??!?! EP 7 I believe...? I think?? Gosh I can't remember. Haha. That scene and the bra strap scene are the only two scenes that stood out. Wait, actually the passionate head bobbing kiss scene was also memorable. :ghehe: 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ohh damn Phatman whoaaa that's such an erotic signature!! hhah funny you switch back and forth hahah can't make up your mind huh? aagag 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:

omg...that's like the most interesting thing in the eps + the kissing HAHA -- EP 7
I asked because I wanted to go read the script on Manager. I saw the scene. Lol. I read the script already and it didn't go into details about what she said. It just said that she moaned sexily. Lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
In my personal opinion I can not think of anyone else for the roles, I think only Kwan and Tui are perfect for this, it just the scripts SUCKS! :yuck: :rant:

I love the original BS, I only saw bits and pieces of the new one with Sammy, but is on my "to be watch later" list, will check it out if I have nothing else to watch.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

Yeah, I have to agree. He needs a breakthrough role. His role in BS was entertaining, but wasn't all that challenging; his role in PDH wasn't really my liking, in Praao he was the second male lead, despite pairing with Aum (Aum played different characters who look identical, they weren't twins, haha) and his character was a reporter with no interesting point,  as for his newest role he's not even the central character, so...I'm not really excited for it. Haha. 

It seems like a lot of Ch.7 stars needs a breakthrough role. It takes a long time, and sometimes they get forgotten and never make it to the A-list. Once they have that 1 WOW lakorn, they'll be recognized.

It's rare to even enjoy a Ch.7 lakorn these days. Once in a blue moon there's something interesting.

p.s. I want to see Es in slap/kiss. Tan men just have that manly quality to them. It's a sexy combination.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:

omg...that's like the most interesting thing in the eps + the kissing HAHA -- EP 7

Haha. It was indeed.

lakornsrok said:
ohh damn Phatman whoaaa that's such an erotic signature!! hhah funny you switch back and forth hahah can't make up your mind huh? aagag 

Haha. I can't. One week I'm feeling this, another week I'm feeling the other. But since Suer's over might as well keep it here...for now. Singh's next week so y'all will see something different. HEHE.

Mahalo said:
I asked because I wanted to go read the script on Manager. I saw the scene. Lol. I read the script already and it didn't go into details about what she said. It just said that she moaned sexily. Lol.

Oh. HAHA. I was gonna be like, how could you have missed it! HAHA.

Maya_Fantasy said:
In my personal opinion I can not think of anyone else for the roles, I think only Kwan and Tui are perfect for this, it just the scripts SUCKS! :yuck: :rant:

I love the original BS, I only saw bits and pieces of the new one with Sammy, but is on my "to be watch later" list, will check it out if I have nothing else to watch.

The script does really suck. It sucks bad!!

Es is quite funny in BS.

x0unerthanlater said:

It seems like a lot of Ch.7 stars needs a breakthrough role. It takes a long time, and sometimes they get forgotten and never make it to the A-list. Once they have that 1 WOW lakorn, they'll be recognized.

It's rare to even enjoy a Ch.7 lakorn these days. Once in a blue moon there's something interesting.

p.s. I want to see Es in slap/kiss. Tan men just have that manly quality to them. It's a sexy combination.

They do. CH7 actresses back in the days had better opportunities to showcase their talent, nowadays it's different. 

Totally agree! I'm still waiting for a raeng slap/kiss from Es. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. How did we get on this subject??

Hahaha! Because you mentioned the "strap" falling off.

phatman said:
Kwan grew on me, and I do admire her now, but she still has awkward facial and body expressions sometimes. What mostly annoys me about her is her voice. Haha. She always sound sick and its not very natural. Hehe.

That is so true. Sounds like she has allergies year round. And the thing she does with her lips before speaking, especially when she's angry.

sarN said:
well, let just say Kwan does a good job at "moaning" b/c i had never heard any n'ek does as good as her HAHA

Hehehe! That is pretty "RAENG" for Thai TV too. I'm surprise they showed it...well, minus the censor part. I don't think I've ever heard a n'ek moan hahaha! Not that I keep track of that kinda stuff.

phatman said:
Or like "Oh, more, please, more!" HAHAHAHA. My imagination is running loose.
Oh really?! How do I do that? Haha. Anyone want to check it out???
Exactly my guess too! Or maybe "Faster...Harder!" HAHAHA (no shame at all).

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAHA ladies, ladies, o'my heart , I can't breath , so rated r , i need to behave, I'm losing my woman modest.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:

That is so true. Sounds like she has allergies year round. And the thing she does with her lips before speaking, especially when she's angry.

Hehehe! That is pretty "RAENG" for Thai TV too. I'm surprise they showed it...well, minus the censor part. I don't think I've ever heard a n'ek moan hahaha! Not that I keep track of that kinda stuff.

Oh yeah! Hahaha. Oh gosh we're So naughty in here. Darn you lakorn, heating up this place.

"harder!?" Hahajajajajahaha. Ceda!! Not with kids around! Everyone in here swears they're over 18 right??? Hahaha.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lolyup:  Dang you ladies need to have self control in here. :loool:

But I am curious too as to what she was saying :sweat:  Why did they have to censored it? :thumbdown:  

They cut out scenes, now they bleep out words as well, so what is left of this lakorn beside promoting n'rais and n'rai mother?  :vomit: 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:

I guess I miss the moaning part. Did they show it while behind the scene n cut it. The only scene moaning n it was funny was when wee came in to chit room got mad at her and chit threaten to yell som name n she did this type of yelling but it sound a horny moaning sound. Don't know if she wanted to come out like that or not cus she didn't get turn on.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
little22 said:
I guess I miss the moaning part. Did they show it while behind the scene n cut it. The only scene moaning n it was funny was when wee came in to chit room got mad at her and chit threaten to yell som name n she did this type of yelling but it sound a horny moaning sound. Don't know if she wanted to come out like that or not cus she didn't get turn on.
Haha. That's the scene we're taking about. She said he doesn't get out she's going to moan so Som can hear.

Cindycing

sarNie Egg
lakornfan8 said:
Wow...I remember watching the movie version with Sam Yuranan and Nathaiya. Base on that, I don't think Kwan fits the role, as she's not rebellious, tough and sexy. Someone like Aum Patcharapa would fit the role. But still, I would be very interested to see how they make the role happen. :) Anyone knows when it will come out?