[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
EP 7 Thoughts:
- OMG, did Kwan just...moan. HAHA. That's hilarious stuff. And they cut out the RAWR scenes? This is worst! And she giggles afterwards. I wonder if that was real. Haha.
- It should be Chit finding out Wee's past, not the reporter and that random doctor friend who has no connection to this story at all other than being the second female lead's friend...? 
- I'm so embarrassed for Som. She sticks around a guy who's having *** with another gal...right in front of her eyes!
- When did these girls enter the household? ASDKJFDSK?
- The gal who's playing Som has got so many things done on her face she looks like a barbie...
- Oh god, I'm so thankful that that scene by the large window, the one he kisses her gently on the cheek and then they proceed to kiss "passionately" hehe, had no music whatsoever. No music >>>>>>> MSRFS music. That romantic music should've played longer!!!
- Kwan's nails need to go. I'm sorry. HAHA.
- Why do I feel like that shoulder exposure scene was not on purpose? Haha. Kwan looked like she freaked out when it came down. She's like "Crap! My strap! Must fight!!" HAHA.
- I don't look forward to next week at all......
I did liked that he kissed her gently on her cheeks.  Even Chit was surprised.  Then they made out.  They held hands walking out.  And yes, no weird, intense, so-unromantic background music...THANK YOU LAWD!  I FF almost all Som & unnecessary character scenes haha.  

These n'eks' bra straps fall off so easily because most of them are flat chested...just saying.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAHA...i'm an apple but my straps doesn't slip off but my friend she an WATERMELON (DD40) and that girl strap seem to always slip off but her melon stay firm within the cup confinement but i do have a friend w/ cherries and when her straps slip off = everything fall downward , yes her bra cup too HAHA but in Kwan's case I think because she didn't tighten the strap , it's actually sexy to walk around with bra strap down , stripper does it all the time , b/c I do have a friend who does it a fashion statement  . 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kwan isn't flat I know that for sure. Lol. She's one of those Asian actresses who has been blessed with a little something. She's no Poo Praya but she has something to show off.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:

@Sarasona... Here you go...

T: Are you doing fine?
Hmm I'm tired. Let me ask you, ain't you tire making stern face at me?
What happened to the little girl I met in Paris?
Only drunken old hag left.

K: Don't bother me.

T: You jealous?

K: Why would I be jealous?

T: We use to sleep in each other's arms. You lay your head on my shoulder.
I even asks myself if I am tired of you yet?

K: Thank you.

T: Did you know when you're making face like this is like fresh fish still moving/jumping when it was first throw in the ice cold. When relieves of the cold, you come alive again.

K: Hey you! I am not...!

T: This is you, come alive each time you're mad.

The song play right after is so annoying :weee:
wow you know thai?? :woot:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mahalo said:
Kwan isn't flat I know that for sure. Lol. She's one of those Asian actresses who has been blessed with a little something. She's no Poo Praya but she has something to show off.

for sure she have more than me  :baby:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't think any nan'ek has the whole package especially chest . Haha. Except Poo of course.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lmao3:  :lmao3: Sarn  

I think it depends on what they wear under & how they're wearing it.  Some even goes as far as contouring their cleavage.  I have friends that are A cups, but their super expensive VS bras can make them look like full C's, even small D's.  And then there are bras that pull boobs so close together to make the girl look like she has nice cleavage.  

For Kwan, when she's in more revealing dresses, sometimes it looks like she's got maybe C cups.  Then sometimes when she's in regular T shirts that fit her perfectly,  it looks like she's maybe a A or small B.  Who knows.  All I know is Kwan looks nice in almost anything she puts on (might just be my bias here haha).  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me the only actress I notice right away about their breasts is Mew Lilita. I always, thought hers were big. Especially, when she wears a T-shirt or something form fitting it was one of those that is right up in your face.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarasona said:
wow you know thai?? :woot:

Yes, just enough. :wink:

-----

:bhehe:  OMG you ladies are hilarious. :loool:

I don't think Poo was that big, it looks big because she has small frame. :coverlaf:

About Kwan strap in the lakorn, I think those were scripted, because remember they wanted to show her sexiness and they can't really show like it was shown in other versions (those two actresses were mature and very daring) but Kwan was not, so that little strap cause more commotion with the audience's mind then their eyes did the previous versions. HAHA :lmao3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Who else would've been a good choice for this lakorn? Honestly, I can't think of anyone from CH7.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
No one from Ch.7 has the "full" package quite like Kwan. In terms of acting talent, looks, and the sexy + cute aura on screen. Everyone else just has a little bit of something but not exactly every thing. I'm not even bias towards Kwan, but I've watched her grow up and improve a lot. Some actresses in the younger gen. are still a tad bit stiff. (which isn't bad, because they can always improve) But, for this role alone, I can't think of anyone as well suited for it as Kwan is.

p.s. There was a segment on WWYWY when Kwan was on there to promote JSS and she had on a tight dress. She was pretty flat. I kept staring because I SAW boobs in the lakorn. I was so confused lol. I think Kwan wears some double super push ups as all the other actresses do. It just gives a nicer curve when they wear clothes and appear onscreen. Even when they have something something, they still wear push ups. I've heard some mention that they mostly use the water insert kind because it gives a more natural curve and bounce.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Who else would've been a good choice for this lakorn? Honestly, I can't think of anyone from CH7.
Of course Sammy! She'd kick ass in this role. She can definitely pull off sexy and feisty. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kwan grew on me, and I do admire her now, but she still has awkward facial and body expressions sometimes. What mostly annoys me about her is her voice. Haha. She always sound sick and its not very natural. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Of course Sammy! She'd kick ass in this role. She can definitely pull off sexy and feisty. 
Oh that's true, but she doesn't look all that mature...you know. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Kwan grew on me, and I do admire her now, but she still has awkward facial and body expressions sometimes. What mostly annoys me about her is her voice. Haha. She always sound sick and its not very natural. Hehe.

Oh yes, true. Kwan always sounds nasally. ESPECIALLY when she actually cries. lol I think Min P. would do an okay job in here, but her voice can get very squeaky.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Oh yes, true. Kwan always sounds nasally. ESPECIALLY when she actually cries. lol I think Min P. would do an okay job in here, but her voice can get very squeaky.
But Min's voice is annoying too. Haha. She's too teeny boppy. I think she'd do fine feisty, but idk about sexy. Haha .