[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

I've read really good review on Mars too. 
I think with the right hair style he'll look good in my eyes. HAHA. This is what I don't like about Taiwanese actors, they never have the kind of hairstyle I like. It's always.....weird looking. Haha. Like Mike He. He's so handsome, but I like absolutely NONE of his hairdos . Like really, NONE. Haha. The only Taiwainese actor who's hair style I actually liked once is Bobby Dou. His hair and wardrobe in Te Amo Chocolate was mmm...mmm HAWT. Too bad his leading lady looked like a little kid and....weird. HAHA. 

Anti-spam: Why can't MSRFS air sooner!!! HAHA.
Yeah. His mullet in Devil Beside You gots to go! I feel like we should move our conversation to our secret cave. Lol.

CR: Sitny408

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA. We should, but it's impossible because you know, we like to spazz about unrelated stuff everywhere. :ghehe: Hmm...not liking that suit on Tui. Why must they dress him like that. I want him to have a sexy mature wardrobe (like Peter's working wardrobe in ARO), not the I'm-old-but-still-dress-like-a-teen look. Know what I mean? HAHA. Not saying he's old, I just don't like the style ESPECIALLY the skinny jeans.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I really don't know how recent T-dramas are now since I started watching them since 2005 and stopped right afterwards. Lol. I been going back to watch the early 2000 ones since the actors I like barely have any new dramas out. The most recent I've seen is probably Rainie's Drunken to Love You and I loved it! I have a bias towards Rainie Yang's dramas so I don't watch any other Taiwanese dramas besides hers. From her bundle of dramas, I can say that they're 10 times better than Thai lakorns because they leave me satisfied with comedy, romance, and character development plus happy endings! I love happy endings so the T-dramas I watch always have them. Lol. It's just the best feeling in the world when you sit there and watch a whole drama and when it ends, you're content. T-dramas give me that feeling while Thai lakorns do not.

It's rare for me to ever fully like a Thai drama because the lakorns now and days lack substance in comparison to the past. The beginning could start off well but fall apart towards the end or the middle or vice versa. Productions always seem so rushed or the casting isn't fitting or the script writing is terrible. I always come back watching them though because I grew up with them so they're a part of my culture.

Back in the 90's my family and I watched both Chinese and Thai lakorns. However, ancient Chinese series are so blah now and days. The wardrobe, actors, and plots are not as great compared to the older days. Plus, there are so many remakes! The use of computer effects are overwhelming and one of the mains always dies at the end. Lol. That's why I stopped watching them. The Taiwanese dramas I watch don't have sad endings. When I say they depict reality better I mean that their acting is very realistic! But the plots are somewhat like Thai lakorns as well. I love happy endings too Sarn. That's why I steer clear of K-dramas.

If you can sit through Pepper and Ann, you can sit through Vic and Barbie. Lol. 
Haha yeap yeap, classics are usually always better.

For Taiwanese, I usually pick up one or twice a drama per year or mainly none at all, and I'd usually skim through the drama or drop it halfway. There are a few that I've watched over the years since the meteor garden era thus I can name them haha - meteor garden (It was a hype within the sisters. I disliked the actors for main girl and main dude, but ended up watching it anyway), devil beside you (Oh dear looooorde...the first taiwanese drama that got me hella addicted. I was so into the mike and rainie saga, but their other drama together was a BIG disappointment), hana-kimi (I still don't know how I sat through this drama), mars (although i hated looking at barbie, vic was a total hottie to look at), it started with a kiss (Not really an ariel fan, but she was decent, i thought joe chen was so girly in this drama. i liked the drama, but i didn't love it as much to rewatch it), tokyo juliet (WTH was that storyline again haha, it was so borrrrring), bull fighting (last drama of mike he that I could ever stomach, his other series i just couldn't stand anymore), summer's bubbles (so much angst - barbie had one look the whole entire time except towards the ending), autumn's concerto (my all time favorite that I always rewatch), king flower (so good yet so cheesy and dumb also, main girl's character was a disappointment), rock n road (just stuck around for my love for the leads), also I've actually watched all of aaron yan's dramas (my very recent being just you) except for his new one, I love you so much, now this one was plain ridiculous. 

Thai dramas can be so dramatic that I wouldn't recommend it to other people to watch and overwhelm themselves with all the craziness, but I have a soft spot for them, Idk how to explain it.

For chinese ancient series, I'm biased with Liu shi shi so I would follow up on which one she is starring in, but whether I'm watching it depends on her main lead guy. I'm pretty picky too so I usually just watch my favorites if the storyline is good. However, I'm like SO into their online novels turned into dramas thus this still keeps me on a lookout for China dramas whether it be modern or traditional.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:

For Taiwanese, I usually pick up one or twice a drama per year or mainly none at all, and I'd usually skim through the drama or drop it halfway. There are a few that I've watched over the years since the meteor garden era thus I can name them haha - meteor garden (It was a hype within the sisters. I disliked the actors for main girl and main dude, but ended up watching it anyway), devil beside you (Oh dear looooorde...the first taiwanese drama that got me hella addicted. I was so into the mike and rainie saga, but their other drama together was a BIG disappointment), hana-kimi (I still don't know how I sat through this drama), mars (although i hated looking at barbie, vic was a total hottie to look at), it started with a kiss (Not really an ariel fan, but she was decent, i thought joe chen was so girly in this drama. i liked the drama, but i didn't love it as much to rewatch it), tokyo juliet (WTH was that storyline again haha, it was so borrrrring), bull fighting (last drama of mike he that I could ever stomach, his other series i just couldn't stand anymore), summer's bubbles (so much angst - barbie had one look the whole entire time except towards the ending), autumn's concerto (my all time favorite that I always rewatch), king flower (so good yet so cheesy and dumb also, main girl's character was a disappointment), rock n road (just stuck around for my love for the leads), also I've actually watched all of aaron yan's dramas (my very recent being just you) except for his new one, I love you so much, now this one was plain ridiculous. 

Thai dramas can be so dramatic that I wouldn't recommend it to other people to watch and overwhelm themselves with all the craziness, but I have a soft spot for them, Idk how to explain it.

For chinese ancient series, I'm biased with Liu shi shi so I would follow up on which one she is starring in, but whether I'm watching it depends on her main lead guy. I'm pretty picky too so I usually just watch my favorites if the storyline is good. However, I'm like SO into their online novels turned into dramas thus this still keeps me on a lookout for China dramas whether it be modern or traditional.
Devil Beside You was my first T-drama also. I was super addicted to it. I liked Why Why Love, but it wasn't as good. I tried It Started With a Kiss but I don't like Ariel Lin. Her character in there made me not favor her because she was super slow and dorky. Plus, her trying to act cute and naive came off as annoying. I heard that Autumn Concerto was good but I don't like sad stories. Like I said, only Rainie Yang's dramas have had consistent plot and character development. The rest, it's hard for me to watch because I don't like the actors or actresses. Mike He hasn't had a good drama out that I'm willing to try. That's why I just rewatch old dramas from the mid 2000s. Everyone else hasn't had much work either so I have no interest in T-dramas at the moment. However, the ones I've seen are definitely better than Thai lakorns such as Devil Beside You, Drunken to Love You, Hi, My Sweeheart, Miss No Good, and Heartbeat Love (Show Luo and Rainie's mini internet series). I want to watch Rainie's recent drama Love at Second Sight but no subs :/ Oh, and I like George Hu but don't like Annie Chen. So I had to skip out on a lot of his dramas which had interesting plots and characters.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:

Those were pretty much the TDramas I've seen haha. Devil Beside You was my very first TDrama, It made me fall in love with Mike and Rainie, but I didn't like the fact they they were step-siblings and got married so I didn't enjoy the drama as much. I really don't know how you sat through Hana Kimi haha. I couldn't sit through the first half of the first episode!! I did watch the Japanese version though. HEHE. As much as I adore Ella's off screen personality, I couldn't stand her in there. I couldn't get through the first episode of It Started With a Kiss either because I couldn't stand Joe's harido and Ariel! HAHA. LOVE, LOVE Autumn's Concerto. As a matter of fact I just finished re-watching it in January. HEHE. I think it's the most recent TDrama I've watched alongside Hi, My Sweetheart

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Those were pretty much the TDramas I've seen haha. Devil Beside You was my very first TDrama, It made me fall in love with Mike and Rainie, but I didn't like the fact they they were step-siblings and got married so I didn't enjoy the drama as much. I really don't know how you sat through Hana Kimi haha. I couldn't sit through the first half of the first episode!! I did watch the Japanese version though. HEHE. As much as I adore Ella's off screen personality, I couldn't stand her in there. I couldn't get through the first episode of It Started With a Kiss either because I couldn't stand Ariel and Joe's hairdo! HAHA. LOVE, LOVE Autumn's Concerto. As a matter of fact I just finished re-watching it in January. HEHE. I think it's the most recent TDrama I've watched alongside Hi, My Sweetheart
Reading your comment is like reading my own. Stop it Phatman! Lol. I posted before you and you basically said the same thing I said. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Devil Beside You was my first T-drama also. I was super addicted to it. I liked Why Why Love, but it wasn't as good. I tried It Started With a Kiss but I don't like Ariel Lin. Her character in there made me not favor her because she was super slow and dorky. Plus, her trying to act cute and naive came off as annoying. I heard that Autumn Concerto was good but I don't like sad stories. Like I said, only Rainie Yang's dramas have had consistent plot and character development. The rest, it's hard for me to watch because I don't like the actors or actresses. Mike He hasn't had a good drama out that I'm willing to try. That's why I just rewatch old dramas from the mid 2000s. Everyone else hasn't had much work either so I have no interest in T-dramas at the moment. However, the ones I've seen are definitely better than Thai lakorns such as Devil Beside You, Drunken to Love You, Hi, My Sweeheart, Miss No Good, and Heartbeat Love (Show Luo and Rainie mini internet series).   

HAHA. We said the same exact thing. What a surprise....not! HAHA. Show and Rainie had a mini internet series? When, where, how? HAHA. I totally adored them in Hi, My Sweetheart. Their chemistry was amazing! HEHE. It was soo good that I was upset she didn't have that kind of sizzling chemistry with Mike. 

You should really try Autumn's Concerto. It's not a sad drama at all. Haha. It's a romantic drama with a touch of comedy. It's really good!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHAHAHA. Okay yeah Mahalo, we should stop. HAHAHAHA. Because I just wrote the same thing you wrote about us writing the same thing! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
HAHAHAHA. Okay yeah Mahalo, we should stop. HAHAHAHA. Because I just wrote the same thing you wrote about us writing the same thing! 
LOL. Too much of a coincidence to even call it a coincident. Yes, they had a mini internet series called Heartbeat Love. I love these two together. Well, I love Rainie with everyone. Show Luo is so cute! It's about two strangers who meet and fall in love. Rainie first thought he was gay but turns out not. It's kind of sad but don't worry. Watch it to see how it plays out.

You can watch it here with Eng subs: http://www.gooddrama.net/taiwanese-drama/heartbeat-love

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
LOL. Too much of a coincidence to even call it a coincident. Yes, they had a mini internet series called Heartbeat Love. I love these two together. Well, I love Rainie with everyone. Show Luo is so cute! It's about two strangers who meet and fall in love. Rainie first thought he was gay but turns out not. It's kind of sad but don't worry. Watch it to see how it plays out.

You can watch it here with Eng subs: http://www.gooddrama.net/taiwanese-drama/heartbeat-love

Haha. Seriously. 

Yay!! Something for me to watch in the meantime!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We've been so off topic. Lol. I want to apologize to members who had to skip over our comments. Here's to make up for everything.
CR: Ploy Tamon YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2a4EdyTriY 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know! I too apologize!! HEHE.

Wow, that MV was made solely from the teasers and it came out soooo nice!!!! I love it!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Look at what she is wearing in the 2nd pic... haha her workout helped show her body more even though she is already skinny. I love her hair style and fashion in here. That teaser was good with similar scenes but SLOW mo was even better  :woot:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Hehe, you guys are hilarious. I apologize also for talking way off topic, but I couldn't resist. Plus, the wait for MSRFS is killing it.

@mahalo @phatman
Haha, Ariel's character was annoying and she had the perfect dumbstruck look to make the character even dumber. Joe chen's hair was a turn off and like I said, he was so girly haha. I was like how can his character be so emotionless?... I did struggle with this drama, but there are some scenes between the main leads that really caught my attention like the drunk first kiss, the jealous tennis part, and the confession rain scene.

Idk what you meant by sad for Autumn's concerto. If it's about death then no one died and it's a happy ending, but if it's about noble idocricy and memory loss then we do have that haha. I have a strong disapproval for the main actress, but her character was likable. Honestly, I first peeked at this drama on ep 14 when it had its climax and I went back to watch the whole drama in a sitting. Usually when I rewatch this drama, I just watch my favorite parts.

I did watch hi, my sweetheart and miss no good. Hi, my sweetheart Rainie's acting as a fierce character was very appealing to the eye, but then I never finished this drama - I stopped at the part where they both separated. miss no good was pretty decent, I had to attempt it a second time around to finish. I just couldn't stand rainie's voice, main dude's character wasn't  so much of an alpha guy, and the storyline pretty much went nowhere.

Have you guys seen rainie's drama with wu chun? I told myself that I was gonna watch it, but never did haha.

I've heard reviews that Mike He had some okay ones, but usually the second half of the drama is what killed the drama, but I just couldn't watch him act anymore. I think he lost all his charming appeals. Back then, I didn't care about the incest stuffs and would just be awed by the romance section. Now that I'm older, I feel very indifferent about it and thinking about how I was even able to watch it haha.

I'm a fan of george hu too, but he needs to stop acting in those long dramas because me no want to watch it cuz they totally drag. He has potential and is pleasing to the eye, but please pick out a good drama in the bunch to act in.

Haha! hana kimi oh hana kimi. I believe I liked looking at Wu Chun! haha. Plus, I'm a big S.H.E. fan especially Hebe. I couldn't stand Ella after hana kimi. I didn't mind that she was pretty much looking like a boy and was loud and roudy for this role, but her other dramas' character seems to be the same with her short hair thus I dislike her as an actress.

BTW, back on topic, sorry for all the fuss again.
That fanmade music video seemed like a real mv to me until the song came on haha. I really like that song! I heard it before. Do you guys happen to know who the singer is and what drama was it used for? Can't wait to check out this lakorn. I spy a real slomo kiss Tui made to Kwan on her neck.