[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I actually love it so now we have lakorns filling each day making the days go faster and waiting itnt that long anymore love those kind of days!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I feel overwhelmed because I have to choose between watching all of them and doing HW + studying. I procrastinate badly because I can never choose. I end up doing both and suffering major consequences. Lol. It's like Mahalo, do you want to get this A or gush over how cute these pranangs are? I want both. Can I have both pleaseeee? Lol. Wish I can just freeze time so I can spend all the time watching lakorns, then unfreeze it to study.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
I actually love it so now we have lakorns filling each day making the days go faster and waiting itnt that long anymore love those kind of days!

That's true. Haha. 

Mahalo said:
I feel overwhelmed because I have to choose between watching all of them and doing HW + studying. I procrastinate badly because I can never choose. I end up doing both and suffering major consequences. Lol. It's like Mahalo, do you want to get this A or gush over how cute these pranangs are? I want both. Can I have both pleaseeee? Lol. Wish I can just freeze time so I can spend all the time watching lakorns, then unfreeze it to study.  

Haha. Oh man I remember those days in college. I would try to watch my dramas and study at the same time. I really had to fight it to concentrate on HW and my studies. Back then it was KDramas I was overly obsessed with HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

That's true. Haha. 

Haha. Oh man I remember those days in college. I would try to watch my dramas and study at the same time. I really had to fight it to concentrate on HW and my studies. Back then it was KDramas I was overly obsessed with HAHA.
It's always been Thai lakorns for me. I'm obsessed enough with them to learn the actual language xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It's always been Thai lakorns for me. I'm obsessed enough with them to learn the actual language xD

Really? No Korean, Taiwanese, Chinese or Japanese dramas for you? I watch mostly KDramas and Thai lakorns, but definitely more Thai lakorns for me. HEHE.
It's because of my Thai lakorn obsession these past few years that I've finally caught on with a little bit of the language too. Haha. I feel like if I've always been attached to Thai lakrons then I would be able to understand Thai better than today.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I usually watch lakorn after work or late at night , too busy in the day time w/ work & other activities ^^ now that all these lakorn coming out I think sleep will be a problem haha ---- and I do need the energy to chase after younger man on a daily basic too . I guess I'll laid down the spoon & folk on those young grass and watch more lakorn for now

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
haha I am also with Mahalo! Sometimes I choose lakorns over my work lol it's super bad but I just know my limit lol sometimes I will treat myself to watch a lakorn or drama when I am eating haha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Reminds me of my college days.  You'll be fine.  I did all that & graduated with a decent GPA.  Plus, it keeps you out of trouble (partying, drinking...social life).  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
haha I am also with Mahalo! Sometimes I choose lakorns over my work lol it's super bad but I just know my limit lol sometimes I will treat myself to watch a lakorn or drama when I am eating haha

I know me too! My family would be like, eat first and then watch, dummy! HAHA. 

ceda_lee said:
Reminds me of my college days.  You'll be fine.  I did all that & graduated with a decent GPA.  Plus, it keeps you out of trouble (partying, drinking...social life).  

Exactly right. Drama keeps you from going out and making other not-so-good choices. Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lol: Yes Phatman...as far as I can remember, I was the only one in my group that didn't end up on academic probation at the end of freshmen year.  Some were even on academic dismissal.  While everyone was out partying & drinking their heads off (and doing God knows what) & feeling like sh*t in the morning & missing class, I was at my dorm watching my Thai dramas.  Yes, I'd go to class feeling like a zombie too, but at least I made it to class & not hung over.  Of course, I'm not a pooper so I'd go out when there's no good drama to watch or I'm pissed off at my dramas.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
:lol: Yes Phatman...as far as I can remember, I was the only one in my group that didn't end up on academic probation at the end of freshmen year.  Some were even on academic dismissal.  While everyone was out partying & drinking their heads off (and doing God knows what) & feeling like sh*t in the morning & missing class, I was at my dorm watching my Thai dramas.  Yes, I'd go to class feeling like a zombie too, but at least I made it to class & not hung over.  Of course, I'm not a pooper so I'd go out when there's no good drama to watch or I'm pissed off at my dramas.  

Exactly!! No headaches, no body aches. Just hung over from drama-watching. HAHA. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Really? No Korean, Taiwanese, Chinese or Japanese dramas for you? I watch mostly KDramas and Thai lakorns, but definitely more Thai lakorns for me. HEHE.
It's because of my Thai lakorn obsession these past few years that I've finally caught on with a little bit of the language too. Haha. I feel like if I've always been attached to Thai lakrons then I would be able to understand Thai better than today.

I watch Chinese, Taiwanse, and Korean dramas also but they don't give me the same feeling as Thai lakorns. Lol. Ancient Chinese series now and days have too many love triangles and one of the mains always die. No thanks! Korean dramas are too melo. My first Korean series was Full House. My second was Autumn in My Heart and that series pissed me off enough to drive me away from Korean dramas forever. Lol. My poor Won Bin </3 As for Taiwanese dramas, it's my new obssession. They're 10 ten times better than Thai dramas but waiting for subs is a problem. Plus, my favorites are not receiving any new work. Sigh. So I can only go back to lakorns since their ET industry tends to recycle stars and story lines over and over again. They never get old though. Haha. 

ceda_lee said:
You know, I've been in college for awhile and I haven't gone to one college party or event yet. Lol. I don't really party much so no worries about getting into trouble. I've always let lakorns interfere with my schoolwork ever since middle school. I learned how to prioritize by eliminating one or the other. I can't do both. Lol. The semester is almost over so I'll be free of this dilemma soon. If things go well, I'll be graduating next year so I'll have a lifetime to watch lakorns. Can't wait! LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

I watch Chinese, Taiwanse, and Korean dramas also but they don't give me the same feeling as Thai lakorns. Lol. Ancient Chinese series now and days have too many love triangles and one of the mains always die. No thanks! Korean dramas are too melo. My first Korean series was Full House. My second was Autumn in My Heart and that series pissed me off enough to drive me away from Korean dramas forever. Lol. My poor Won Bin </3 As for Taiwanese dramas, it's my new obssession. They're 10 ten times better than Thai dramas but waiting for subs is a problem. Plus, my favorites are not receiving any new work. Sigh. So I can only go back to lakorns since their ET industry tends to recycle stars and story lines over and over again. They never get old though. Haha. 

You know, I've been in college for awhile and I haven't gone to one college party or event yet. Lol. I don't really party much so no worries about getting into trouble. I've always let lakorns interfere with my schoolwork ever since middle school. I learned how to prioritize by eliminating one or the other. I can't do both. Lol. The semester is almost over so I'll be free of this dilemma soon. If things go well, I'll be graduating next year so I'll have a lifetime to watch lakorns. Can't wait! LOL.

They don't! Haha. Thai lakorns are definitely one of a kind, you can only get 'em in Thailand! HAHA. Taiwanese dramas are better than Thai lakorns?? 10 times??! Why, because of the level of intimacy they're allowed to show? HAHA. I like a few Taiwanese dramas, but I don't think they're better than Thai lakorns., Mahalo, you're funny. :ghehe: I haven't seen a TDrama in...forever. I think. Haha.
Awe, there are much better KDramas nowadays actually. Yesterday was the era of melodramas, today is the era of romcoms! HEHE. Don't feel bad for Won Bin, because that heartbreaker hasn't done much since Autumn in My Heart! No kidding, just a couple films and...like one drama. URGH. He makes me sooo sad. 

Hurray, that means more Mahalo in AF! HEHE.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lmao3: You are one dedicated college student Mahalo!  

Phatman  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: on Tdramas.  Yes, Tdramas are full of skinship, but Thai dramas top them all for me, even with no skinship.  Maybe because I understand the language so it's more personal to me.  Of course, I do have my list of awesome Kdramas too.  And Won Bin is amazing!  He can just do one film in 5 years that is enough for me because his films are amazing just like him!  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: You are one dedicated college student Mahalo!  

Phatman  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: on Tdramas.  Yes, Tdramas are full of skinship, but Thai dramas top them all for me, even with no skinship.  Maybe because I understand the language so it's more personal to me.  Of course, I do have my list of awesome Kdramas too.  And Won Bin is amazing!  He can just do one film in 5 years that is enough for me because his films are amazing just like him!  

I'm greedy I want to see Won Bin every year, every month, every day, every hour, every minute, every second...exhales... I wonder why he's not taking on any projects!!!???