[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw it!!! Omg, I haven't felt these kind of butterflies since Sawan Biang. Haha. I'm stoked and freaking excited!! From this teaser Tui's got quite a complex character, and this lakorn doesn't seem at like how I imagined it to be. I'm so ready for some hot Tui!!!!! I mean just look at those R scenes!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol phatman you mentioned r scenes most of the timr haha I'm so excited to see kwan again it's been forever! Eww the way he just hold the other girl disgust me already oh my :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
Haha ...all I notice is rscene as well , just like the blue/black dress ,

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man that looks good. Lots of slap/kisses! In the old one, I think the pra'ek R her a couple of time until she just gave up and laid there so he stop. I want to see the romantic willing scene at the river house too!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
YESSS! It's about time Kwan showcased some quality acting in a slap/kiss. She has never really done one that is this intense. I'm glad she's pairing with Tui because for the past few years, she's been pairing with actors who don't compliment her. I'm so excited. This was one of the most well-done teasers from Ch.7 that I've seen thus far. Ch.7 is stepping up their game. Just improve their script writing and directing/ production. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
Lol phatman you mentioned r scenes most of the timr haha I'm so excited to see kwan again it's been forever! Eww the way he just hold the other girl disgust me already oh my :(
I can't help it!! They're the most interesting scenes!! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
YESSS! It's about time Kwan showcased some quality acting in a slap/kiss. She has never really done one that is this intense. I'm glad she's pairing with Tui because for the past few years, she's been pairing with actors who don't compliment her. I'm so excited. This was one of the most well-done teasers from Ch.7 that I've seen thus far. Ch.7 is stepping up their game. Just improve their script writing and directing/ production. Lol.
Hehe. They're gonna be hot hot!!
Yeah the teaser was pretty good. I hope this one does well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I have to go in youtube?! Man..,it's easier from here. What do I search?
If you click play, it should tell you to click somewhere to play on YouTube.

It should say watch on YouTube.

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the teaser , it seen that Kwan & Tui know each other before the father death , or at least Kwan didn't know who Tui was or what his motive is & they seen to get alone fine . In the old version she meet him for the very first time in Thailand after her father death and he own the house, I'm thinking the writer want the two to build up some kind of connection before the show down , so the feeling transition from love to hate to love is more believable . There was 1 rscene, 2nd scene was  when she was drunk/unconscious , 3rd & 4th time was at the river house and there wasn't any more because the wife/mother in law catch on HAHA

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
If you click play, it should tell you to click somewhere to play on YouTube.

It should say watch on YouTube.
Ok...got it.  Didn't work on my iphone, but worked on my computer.

:eyetwitch: I think I'm sold!   :r-scene-pop-corn: looks WOW!  In the dark too!  And Tui is really kissing Kwan's neck  :pervie: The way he took off his jacket & went straight for her.  Oh man...Too many good lakorns to look forward to.  

Tui looks hot shooting a gun too.