[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Eew. Closer hanger? ???
Yes a clothes hanger. It was bad. She found out she was pregnant and since she swore she hated the pra'ek so much and wanted him to suffer, that she attempted to abort her baby with a clothes hanger. It was so wrong. I didn't know whether to like this nang'ek or not and felt u easy when I heard Kwan was in this. The nang'ek was really messed up, being an alcoholic and all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes a clothes hanger. It was bad. She found out she was pregnant and since she swore she hated the pra'ek so much and wanted him to suffer, that she attempted to abort her baby with a clothes hanger. It was so wrong. I didn't know whether to like this nang'ek or not and felt u easy when I heard Kwan was in this. The nang'ek was really messed up, being an alcoholic and all.
Wow, how the heck do you abort with a clothes hanger?? Haha. Hit your stomach with it?

This role will be a big challenge for Kwan.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think she tried to stab her stomach with the hanger. Lol. I wouldn't want to think of her doing it the other way. That's too disturbing.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh is that what she did? Lol, since they blurred it, i didn't know so i thought it was the the same way the other people do it. So disturbing. Hopefully they just have her try to fall down the stairs or something. I don't think they'll cut it out completely since it was all people talked about.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I believe she went into the bathroom and  use the cloth hanger to abort the baby while sitting on the toilet seat , this was after the death of the wife because both of them break down , they kind of blame themselves for the cause , the affair and all . He stopped her and said if anyone was to die it will be him . He give her a gun and told her to shoot him , lots of tears , she couldn't do it , she hated him but not to the point of death , more tears and then somehow they resolve the issue . It ended at the river house . Their get away place where they leave all their pain and trouble behind and be themselves. He took out the contract where she suppose to be his mistress for 2 years in return he give her the house back . He rip the contract and told her  to start fresh . I believe she had her baby too ( or was it the other lakorn lol) I believe she held a baby .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
I believe she went into the bathroom and  use the cloth hanger to abort the baby while sitting on the toilet seat , this was after the death of the wife because both of them break down , they kind of blame themselves for the cause , the affair and all . He stopped her and said if anyone was to die it will be him . He give her a gun and told her to shoot him , lots of tears , she couldn't do it , she hated him but not to the point of death , more tears and then somehow they resolve the issue . It ended at the river house . Their get away place where they leave all their pain and trouble behind and be themselves. He took out the contract where she suppose to be his mistress for 2 years in return he give her the house back . He rip the contract and told her  to start fresh . I believe she had her baby too ( or was it the other lakorn lol) I believe she held a baby .

That's pretty crazy....omg, I don't know if I'll be ready for this drama. HAHA.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Yeah she did have the baby and they ended the lakorn at the river house holding their baby. I thought the ending was a bit quick but then I guess they went through some very traumatic moment when she tried to abort the baby.

sarN

sarNie Granny
thank for comfirming that ! she held a baby at the end while he torn the contract , it mean the 2 years up if we count the months she was pregnate then give birth!!  revenge, rscene, contract mistress, love-hate, slap-kiss, willing scene ,babies....does sound like my kind of lakorn haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
thank for comfirming that ! she held a baby at the end while he torn the contract , it mean the 2 years up if we count the months she was pregnate then give birth!!  revenge, rscene, contract mistress, love-hate, slap-kiss, willing scene ,babies....does sound like my kind of lakorn haha

Oh Sarn. HAHA. Totally your style. 

Well, I kind of hope CH7 will change it, but considering it's CH7, they'll probably make it even more RAENG! HAHA.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Oh Sarn. HAHA. Totally your style. 

Well, I kind of hope CH7 will change it, but considering it's CH7, they'll probably make it even more RAENG! HAHA.
The more raeng it is then this lakorn is for sarn lmao...but for tui hr is for me and phatman lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh is that what she did? Lol, since they blurred it, i didn't know so i thought it was the the same way the other people do it. So disturbing. Hopefully they just have her try to fall down the stairs or something. I don't think they'll cut it out completely since it was all people talked about.
I can't remember how she did it.  I saw the clothes hanger & just kinda figured out what she did.  In the movie, I don't remember her having a baby at the end.  She was just sitting on a wheelchair & him standing beside her.  I never even knew they turned this into a lakorn too.  The movie did not have any sweet scenes.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
23rd I be in Thailand then on the 31th i be in Vietnam . I won't be back till May 17. I'll miss the spam!!!  

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg soo soon! I'm so tempted to watch it for kwan lol actually I'm gonna watch it lol haha im also disgusted about the clothes hanger that's hit so nasty I hope they don't have kwan do it soo disturbing

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so not wanting to think about that disturbing "hanger" scene. :faint:

I too hope they change it to something else. :nailbiter:

But I doubt they will though, because in both movie and lakorn version has that scene in it. :facepalm: