[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
23rd I be in Thailand then on the 31th i be in Vietnam . I won't be back till May 17. I'll miss the spam!!!  

Sarn, take me with you, I am so tried of this cold and snow! :dance1:

That's a long trip, are you going to look for some young cubs over there? :wink:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm forever looking for young grass to chew on , yes girl , I' ll be at the dock picking up one or two while I'm in Thailand

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
I'm forever looking for young grass to chew on , yes girl , I' ll be at the dock picking up one or two while I'm in Thailand
:lmao3: We have a saying like that in Hmong.  I didn't know about it until maybe 2 years ago.  

"Maum nyuj noj zaub mos."  Translation:  Old female cow eats young grass.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well if both version had it and it was a talk of the town scene then the likelihood of them cutting it out would be slim. If Kwan pull this role off, she will be elevated and seen as a more mature actress. I can't wait!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep me too, I can not wait to see she get on p'ek nerves when she back talk to him. :)

Ceda_lee and Sarn, you gals are too funny.  It was normally referring to men eating young grass, but now female takes the lead. LOL

If you find lots of grasses don't forget to bring some back to shares with some of the sarnies too. :bhehe:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan25 said:
At pantip saying this air March 17

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHH that is great to hear. :rockon: :thumbsup: :clap: I will have to clear my schedule before the airing date then. :yahoo:

Reactions: Mae

sarN

sarNie Granny
ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: We have a saying like that in Hmong.  I didn't know about it until maybe 2 years ago.  

"Maum nyuj noj zaub mos."  Translation:  Old female cow eats young grass.
I heard the saying of old cow chewing on young grass in lakorn too , which in my case its completely true , we cougar prey on the young one . Time had change , old man goes oversea to get young girls , now old woman had gone wild as well .

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
I heard the saying of old cow chewing on young grass in lakorn too , which in my case its completely true , we cougar prey on the young one . Time had change , old man goes oversea to get young girls , now old woman had gone wild as well .
OMG! Same here for our old folks! They go back to Laos, Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam. Some even go to China!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kwan25 said:
At pantip saying this air March 17

YAY!!! It's coming soon!! That means it'll be airing the same days as MLMS:Suer. Darn I was hoping they'd air on different days so the wait wont' be long. HAHA. Wow. That means all the lakorns I'm watching CH3, 5 & 7 are on Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm gonna be soo busy on those days! HAHAH.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Where are you guys going to watch this lakorn. Channel 7 doesn't air theirs on youtube. I hate downloading from other sites cause my comp is so slow.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
YAY!!! It's coming soon!! That means it'll be airing the same days as MLMS:Suer. Darn I was hoping they'd air on different days so the wait wont' be long. HAHA. Wow. That means all the lakorns I'm watching CH3, 5 & 7 are on Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm gonna be soo busy on those days! HAHAH.
I know right! Those are my busy days at work too. I have some serious planning to do.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I know right! Those are my busy days at work too. I have some serious planning to do.

Yup. Serious planning. Haha. I get off at 4pm from work, so 5-7 Suer, 7-9, Ngao Jai, 9-11 MSRFS. HAHAHA. Save the dirty one for last...when everyone else is asleep. :pervie:.

byebye said:
Where are you guys going to watch this lakorn. Channel 7 doesn't air theirs on youtube. I hate downloading from other sites cause my comp is so slow.

You can watch them at bugaboo or watchlakorn. HEHE. Those sites are pretty good. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yup. Serious planning. Haha. I get off at 4pm from work, so 5-7 Suer, 7-9, Ngao Jai, 9-11 MSRFS. HAHAHA. Save the dirty one for last...when everyone else is asleep. :pervie:.
BWAHAHAHAHA! That is superb planning skills.