[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan25 said:

cr kwanusamaneeofficall

Kwan is so pretty, but I think she's getting too skinny now, I like to see a little meat on her.

Thanks Kwan25 for these beautiful pictures. Can't wait for this lakorn to airs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
When Tui first joined the entertainment and Tui's father was still acting I always thought his father got those dreamy eyes and cute smile for an older man, and Tui is so not good looking and doesn't take after his father at all. But as he mature somehow he gets hotter and hotter every time I sees him.
Yes Phatman his eyes can melt my soul anytime  :drools:  :woot:  :woot2:  hahahahaha
Omg, who's his dad??! I wanna know. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:

Kwan is so pretty, but I think she's getting too skinny now, I like to see a little meat on her.

I know right. She does look a lot thinner.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

I think all the extra meat went to her face because it looks chubbier than back then.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@ poobae91, yes her face always get chubby faster than her body. I actually like her face now... is just her body looks so tiny, especially her arms, it look so fragile and can breaks when p'ek rough housing with her. :bhehe:

@Phatman and Tubby ... his father is a doctor, but I forgot his name.  He was not a full time actor, at first he was invited to act as special guests, but the producer like him and he do few lakorns.  :facepalm:  It was so long ago, my memory is a little foggy, but I believe he was that man that played as Oh Warut's father in La Ong Dao. :scratchchin:  hmmm don't quote me on that, I am not 100% sure if he was in there or other lakorn. :shrug:  Let me go see Tui's IG for the picture of his father to show to you guys.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
I think all the extra meat went to her face because it looks chubbier than back then.
Yeah, her face looks chubbier, but he body looks super thin.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
@ poobae91, yes her face always get chubby faster than her body. I actually like her face now... is just her body looks so tiny, especially her arms, it look so fragile and can breaks when p'ek rough housing with her. :bhehe:

@Phatman and Tubby ... his father is a doctor, but I forgot his name.  He was not a full time actor, at first he was invited to act as special guests, but the producer like him and he do few lakorns.  :facepalm:  It was so long ago, my memory is a little foggy, but I believe he was that man that played as Oh Warut's father in La Ong Dao. :scratchchin:  hmmm don't quote me on that, I am not 100% sure if he was in there or other lakorn. :shrug:  Let me go see Tui's IG for the picture of his father to show to you guys.
Oh wow. A doctor. Hehe. Okay, we'll be waiting. Hehe.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i was pretty young when i watched this lakorn. chatchai was one of my favorite actor back then. i thought it was a very seductive lakorn. n'ek was daring him to do things at times and then she would do it out of spike to get back at hime. 

another lakorn to look forward to. Tui is one handsome man for his age too. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks for the pics of his dad so that's his dad...he does look familiar, I probably did see him on TV somewhere but dont remember lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
his dad was in Sawan Biang 1998 , Kob/Brook version , I happen to like the the rscene in that version than 2008  :shutup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
his dad was in Sawan Biang 1998 , Kob/Brook version , I happen to like the the rscene in that version than 2008  :shutup:
Perhaps I shall go check it out...haha.