[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooooo i guess they will keep the swimming scene because in the old version the n'ek intentionally goes swimming w/binkin in the pool to taunt him lollllll

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
Oooooo i guess they will keep the swimming scene because in the old version the n'ek intentionally goes swimming w/binkin in the pool to taunt him lollllll
Really? Nice. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
Lol phatman... it sounds like we are sex addicts or sadist lmao... waiting for some sexy scenes...i need to stop reading these fanfics and romance books...

*ahem* Freedom of expression. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
For sure it is...gosh i wanna see tui shirtless....sigh....in fah jarod sai he was to cover up....less clothes the better....delicious...
I really wonder what he looks like under those clothes. Hehe.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
My imagination is gonna run wild! Haha.
Mine been on the loose since i found out tui and kwan was gonna have another lakorn. And since its a slap/kiss/rscenes it got me more hyper...gosh i cant wait any longer now...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
Mine been on the loose since i found out tui and kwan was gonna have another lakorn. And since its a slap/kiss/rscenes it got me more hyper...gosh i cant wait any longer now...
Haha. Me too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool , they film it oversea ! The scene w/ the water fountain was in Pride and the Prejudice 2005. I always thought Tui was handsome back in the days , he didn't have much lakorn back then and disappear for quite a while , glad he back because there not alot of manly looking p'ek lolllll they are like flower boy now a days .

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
cool , they film it oversea ! The scene w/ the water fountain was in Pride and the Prejudice 2005. I always thought Tui was handsome back in the days , he didn't have much lakorn back then and disappear for quite a while , glad he back because there not alot of manly looking p'ek lolllll they are like flower boy now a days .
So true...what happened to all the tall thick masculan guys... i want all senior pra 'ek back....disappointed with all these new newbies....skinny and not sexy at all...well only some lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh sh*****et, i cant wait for this lakorn!! i looooved tui and kwan together in fah jarod sai!! first time i saw tui i was like damn hez so hot and manly. lol

as twisted as this story was when i watched it in the old version, i still enjoyed it...it was really edgy...cant wait to see this version!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
why do they have to film it oversea ? i thought  the lakorn took place in Thailand ? I know the n'ek when to school oversea but she didn't met the p'ek till she back in Thailand but according to those picture it look like the whole cast was film oversea ---- unless it's a honey moon scene  :scratchhead2: the p'ek did marry his girlfriend