[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I remember 10 years ago, YouTube had so many fan subbers. It's pretty difficult to watch subbed lakorns now because no one has the time to do them or want to risk their hard work vanish due to copy right infringements. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
brandygirl said:
Please recommend - I am not so particular about the actors as long as they are **hot**. And atleast 10% logic in the story. It would be heaven, if the actors played **hot** and smart characters .

Thanks

Forgot to mention but they need to have english subtitles.
Nang Rai Sai Lap (Peter Corp & Margie Rasri): It's a cute light romantic comedy with lame action, BUT it's good!! Plus Peter's hot! Haha.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Nang Rai Sai Lap (Peter Corp & Margie Rasri): It's a cute light romantic comedy with lame action, BUT it's good!! Plus Peter's hot! Haha.
I second this !. It's hilarious and their banter is really cute.

I'd also recommend Sood Sanae Ha, another light rom-com and I loved seeing Ann being all diva-esque whilst Ken aka Kru Cook is the sweetest thing on the planet lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ChloeRanida579 said:
LOL there isnt any romance to start with lmaoo

We just watch it for Tui and Kwan and make up a storyline in our head  :loool:
But I still think Wee is hot despite his puffed-up nostrils expressions hahahaha 

I really love how sweet and caring Wee can be in this ep LOL he shouldve been like that in the beginning....
I'm pretty sure if Somsupang were still alive he probably wouldn't be this way lol... I have very little faith in wee lol

maytenny

sarNie Egg
Shoot, I'll pay someone to sub it for us, cuz waiting for the lakorn to be dubbed takes forever! Lol

No ranting today, cuz ep 14 is actually pretty cute..stupid storyline but wee & chit had some adorable scenes...even if there's only 1 or 2 episodes left atleast the writer had some common sense for him to finally redeem himself..Tui soo damn cute & Hot, makes it more interesting to fast forward to & watch only him lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
brandygirl said:
He proposed marriage?!! But they havent even dated? Or said they like each other? Did they?

And why is Som's mother still with her boy-toy when that man is clearly treating her like shit

Unfortunately from the acting, I didnt think there was a single romantic scene between the main leads. Wee's puffed up nostril expression didnt help and all Chit has been doing is puking or crying or both.

Where is the romance (forget slap kiss) here?
LOL in Thai lakorn, one does not need to date. They skip that and go straight to marriage. Monday hate Tuesday love. LOL

maytenny

sarNie Egg
I dont think today is the last episode, but from the looks on Instagram, Wee is doing a great job,  atleast the writers finally had some sense knocked into them by making Wee become such a cute & adorable, loving & caring husband to chit now...doesn't help that she keeps crying in all those pics theyre posting up tho....