[CH7] Look Mai Laai Sonthaya: Pim Pimprapa/Sean Jindachot

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

[​IMG]

Barbie- likes this.
  2. lani

lani sarNie Hatchling

3. Barbie-

Barbie- sarNie Egg

Love pim.. Yeah shooting will start soon..

4. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Do we know the plot yet?

Barbie- likes this.
  5. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Hopefully a good storyline...I've grown to adore Sean

Barbie- likes this.
  6. Amikou

Amikou sarNie Hatchling

Storyline:
    This is a murder mystery fantasy genre. Duenpattra's grandmother was said to have committed suicide by poisoning herself so Duenpattra came down to the south to live in her grandmother's house to help with the investigation. She met a police officer named Captain Marut who was investigating the case and started to have mutual feeling for him. But then totally forgot about him once she saw a mysterious half naked man wearing just a white pants in her grandmother's mirror. His name is Hem Hiran and he seemed to be living in a parallel universe from her, a universe called The Land of Good People, where everyone there strictly practiced the Five Moral Precepts. The people there are morally good and once they reach 1000 years their souls will ascend to heaven. Eventually Hem will crossover to Duenpattra’s universe to help save her from being attacked by the people who murdered her grandmother. The two fell in love but how can they be together when they're from different universes.

cr. NinjaKKN

Tresor_moi, Barbie- and xcinsationalx like this.
  7. xcinsationalx

Okay sounds like something worth watching, fingers crossed someone subs this!

Barbie- likes this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

sounds interesting

Barbie- likes this.
  9. lani

lani sarNie Hatchling

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Barbie- likes this.
  10. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

OMG. Looks interesting! Excited to see how will this pairing turn out.

Barbie- likes this.
  11. Transun

Transun sarNie Egg

i think sean seem isnot tall, if pim wears high heels, maybe she is the same heigh as sean, i think it is not beautiful couple

12. Transun

Transun sarNie Egg

when will mikpim have new lakorns together? i hate ch7, they dont never listen fans as ch3, fans of ch3 are too many, ch7 only think for them. films of ch7 cannot watch on youtube, they r selfish. ch3 can see on youtube very easily. international fans can contact easily, ch7 is not professional

13. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

That is what exactly I'm complaining about CH7! Their artists may be aware that they have international fans too through IG but the channel don't seem to care. How will their lakorns be popular internationally if their lakorns cannot be watched anytime anywhere? Ughhhh

14. Pooh4ever

Pooh4ever sarNie Adult

Whoa! Sean and Pim!!!! I adore both, and the story sounds interesting enough. Will most certainly check this one out.

15. Transun

Transun sarNie Egg

actually i miss mikpim so much, i hope to see them in a new lakorn together? but ch7 never listen fans, so i think my dream will not come true, so sad, i dont understand why mikstep have 3 lakorns together? fans of mikstep are less than fans of mikpim very much, step is seem older than mik (in my opinion), step has bf so she wants to have a distance with mik but ch7 give mikstep 3 lakorns, mikpim only 1 lakorn, so sad near 1 year

16. xcinsationalx

^If I am not mistaken, Mik and Stephany only have two lakorns together

17. Transun

Transun sarNie Egg

talay fai part 1, talay fai part 2, Paragit Ruk The Series 4

18. xcinsationalx

Mik did not star in part 1 of the Fire Series, only Steph did

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  19. Marigold

Marigold sarNie Hatchling

I didn't know there two part to talay fai. Haha

20. Marigold

Marigold sarNie Hatchling

Mik is older than Stephany 2 years. Pim is older than mik one month.
    I agree with u Stephany doesn't look her age. I think in the entertainment industry. Mix race kid tend to look old than they actually are