[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I don't like Min with Weir. Sucks that they became koo jin for ME. No offense to Minnie the Weir fans. I want to see him with so many others like Sammy, Now, and of course Kwan. I heard he crushed on Min but she rejected him. Sad. He crushes on a lot of his co-stars. The only one who was nice to him was Kwan. Love her for that. At least he's talking to someone now.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, i think Weir should break himself off from that koojin stuff. They should really pair him up with other actresses instead of reuniting him all the time. (except with Kwan of course. they can reunite 100xs lol) Whaaat, she rejected? Blahh. He's talkin to someone awesome anyway, lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
min does not look good at all. very boring. om is okay, but I don't find the glow in him like when he poses next to poo.

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo, We're both talking about Weir right? Lol Because I could have sworn he was talking to someone else.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
Mahalo, We're both talking about Weir right? Lol Because I could have sworn he was talking to someone else.
Sorry dear. I should've been more clear with my punctuation. Om crushed on Min but Min said there wouldn't be much a chance. Lol. Weir never gets rejected except by Pancake. Om is talking to Selina. Idk about Weir's status but I think he's secretly dating Bella. 

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
Sorry dear. I should've been more clear with my punctuation. Om crushed on Min but Min said there wouldn't be much a chance. Lol. Weir never gets rejected except by Pancake. Om is talking to Selina. Idk about Weir's status but I think he's secretly dating Bella. 

Lol! I was reading the earlier comment trying to figure out if you meant Weir the whole time or did you change it to Om. K, I get it now. Yeah, Om really did have a crush on Min back then. Poor guy. But I'm glad he's talking to someone. 

Oh yeah, Weir & Bella are definitely dating. I think it's been like 2yrs already. They are "the closes people to each other" stage. Which in thai dara lingo means, "we're dating but not calling it that in case we break up". hahah

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh! I was reading the summary to this lakorn on the first page and I was like, "This storyline sounds so familiar!" And then I remembered what it was! I loved this lakorn as a child! I remember watching it so many times with my sisters! Kob and Andrew did do a good job in this lakorn! I can't believe it's being remade. It's been 15 years since then too! Makes me feel old. LOL I like Om and Min. Hopefully Om can play his part. Personally, I think Om still has to work on his acting. He's gotten better over the years but something about his acting is still a bit off and stiff. Nonetheless, I am excited to see this! :D

Oh! And I agree that Andrew was extremely handsome looking in this lakorn! 

x0unerthanlater

Om plays those "arrogant, cold, emotionless (except angry)", roles really well. Lol My fav. role of his will always be, Khun Loung Akarathep from Tawee Pope.. He wasn't cold or arrogant but his character was calm, straight face and aristocratic. He was excellent in there. I think he should do another period lakorn.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I think they look good together. I use to love this pair. Let's hope they do well in this lakorn. Finally Oms got a girl lol I think he's good looking idk why girls would turn him down lol can he like me? Lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Is he really dating/talking to Selina bc Om just gave an interview that he knows her dtae mai sanit, not close to her

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He said that he just met her so don't jump to conclusions yet. They're siblings. It's up for the futute to decide. They talk sometimes on the phone. Nothing more.

D~D

sarNie Adult

Awe !!!!!!!!!!!!!! so CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                              I waited FOREVER for these 2 to reunite.

D~D

sarNie Adult
THE CAST pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: click on spoiler (individual pictures)

Last edited: