[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
The new one with Weir? I kinda want LMKT to go on longer too, but unless you have kidnapping, amnesia, or another revenge secret in the plot then there's no where to go except the end :crybaby2:
Yeah, KZRZ is Min and Weir's new lakorn:aaaaa:. They already finish filming it, it just has to go on air now:love:.
That's true. I don't want LMKT to drag and then go down in ratings:).

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, KZRZ is Min and Weir's new lakorn:aaaaa:. They already finish filming it, it just has to go on air now:love:.
That's true. I don't want LMKT to drag and then go down in ratings:).
So do you favor Min with Weir or Om or someone else?

Off topic- I am currently also watching "Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi" with Om as pra'ek and he is so manly and tough in that role :clap:. I wish Chanon was like that. Om looks so handsome in that lakorn.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Based on my viewing history of channel 7 lakorns, the episodes total at least 15+ and sometimes I have to FF to get to the near end. I didn't feel that this lakorn was dragging but seem like it went faster than I thought. Maybe it's the kind of story/plot that I like or maybe it's because I like seeing these two on screen - but I am :sad6: too!

I don't know if I can do watch Banlang Hong when it airs weekly because I can't take the waiting period. I may let it air 5 weeks before I watch so I can have 10+ episodes to binge.:)
I like Mike so I'll watch BH if theres engsub lol. yeah I hate waiting every weeks for new eps I will wait til the lakorn ends and binge watch ;) <--- I said this many times but always ended up watching it live or the day after it aired lol :facepalm:

Aww, I wanted Min's other one to be out and LMKT to be longer. :(
me threeee! I'm going to miss Chanon&Rasa a lot!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: and yes I can't wait to meet Mr Korn and Rosalin!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
So do you favor Min with Weir or Om or someone else?

Off topic- I am currently also watching "Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi" with Om as pra'ek and he is so manly and tough in that role :clap:. I wish Chanon was like that. Om looks so handsome in that lakorn.
I ship Min w/everyone she acts with. My favorite is definitely Weir w/Min (cuz they got hot chemistry). And then I like Porsche w/Min (their kisses are real and long), and then Om w/Min (they looks so HOT together).
I like how Om has the "physical appearance". He's tall, and broad shoulder, and in my eyes, definitely quite handsome.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I like Mike so I'll watch BH if theres engsub lol. yeah I hate waiting every weeks for new eps I will wait til the lakorn ends and binge watch ;) <--- I said this many times but always ended up watching it live or the day after it aired lol :facepalm:

me threeee! I'm going to miss Chanon&Rasa a lot!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: and yes I can't wait to meet Mr Korn and Rosalin!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
I'll also watch BH, cuz I haven't seen Baifern since her and Mario's movie. And I also like Mike, AND Baifern and Mike look good together.
Is Mr. Korn and Rosalin Weir and Min's name in KZRZ?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I ship Min w/everyone she acts with. My favorite is definitely Weir w/Min (cuz they got hot chemistry). And then I like Porsche w/Min (their kisses are real and long), and then Om w/Min (they looks so HOT together).
I like how Om has the "physical appearance". He's tall, and broad shoulder, and in my eyes, definitely quite handsome.
For me, it's the pra'eks that draw me to their lakorns and I will watched all of them until there's no more then I move on to the next... :love:

I came to LMKT for Om ( seen Min in various other lakorns before).

My crushes ( in order of first crush then moving on to current): Willy M., Ken T., Tik J., Weir, Great, Mike P., and now Om :naughty2:. Once LMKT is over, I may move back to Weir and Mike cause their lakorns will air soon.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I'll also watch BH, cuz I haven't seen Baifern since her and Mario's movie. And I also like Mike, AND Baifern and Mike look good together.
Is Mr. Korn and Rosalin Weir and Min's name in KZRZ?
I just recently watched his lakorn Roy rak raeng kaen with Pooklook and he looked so dang good in there even tho his character was such an @$$ lol. I'm going to watch Norah next ^-^ and maybe BH, will be my first time watching Baifern too! she's kinda pretty :p
YES! that's their name in KZRZ lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I just recently watched his lakorn Roy rak raeng kaen with Pooklook and he looked so dang good in there even tho his character was such an @$$ lol. I'm going to watch Norah next ^-^ and maybe BH, will be my first time watching Baifern too! she's kinda pretty :p
YES! that's their name in KZRZ lol
I fell for Mike when watching Norah, he was so sweet there. It's a cute story. I also watch the one with Pooklook and he was something else there. The slap was "OMG" and I did not like the ending. I think each of his character ( RRRK, Norah, and Yai Kanlaya) was different. I watched all of his lakorns and the last one was Atitha w/ Om then...I moved on to Om - :love:.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I fell for Mike when watching Norah, he was so sweet there. It's a cute story. I also watch the one with Pooklook and he was something else there. The slap was "OMG" and I did not like the ending. I think each of his character ( RRRK, Norah, and Yai Kanlaya) was different. I watched all of his lakorns and the last one was Atitha w/ Om then...I moved on to Om - :love:.
LOL omg ur exactly like me!!! i switched from Vill to Mai and now Min lolz but no more changing bias.. Min forever<3 lolllllllll so do u have a favorite actress?? plz say Min lol jk :p

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL omg ur exactly like me!!! i switched from Vill to Mai and now Min lolz but no more changing bias.. Min forever<3 lolllllllll so do u have a favorite actress?? plz say Min lol jk :p
You're funny, but I don't have a favorite actress. I am usually open with the actress BUT she has to be pretty and Min does fit in my "pretty" list. I only watch lakorns of my pra'eks with pretty girls ( Min, Mai, and Matt). Only time I ever watched Matt was with Great. I usually stick to ch 7 now a day. However, I am excited for ch 3 Meuan Khon La Faak Fah ( Andrew/Matt).

Back to LMKT - I hope more kiss for Om/Min in the next 3 episodes. A little some of Pin Anong kissing wil do. :naughty2:

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
You're funny, but I don't have a favorite actress. I am usually open with the actress BUT she has to be pretty and Min does fit in my "pretty" list. I only watch lakorns of my pra'eks with pretty girls ( Min, Mai, and Matt). Only time I ever watched Matt was with Great. I usually stick to ch 7 now a day. However, I am excited for ch 3 Meuan Khon La Faak Fah ( Andrew/Matt).

Back to LMKT - I hope more kiss for Om/Min in the next 3 episodes. A little some of Pin Anong kissing wil do. :naughty2:
Yes!:aaaaa: Pin Anong kissing is the best. I hope Om knows how to kiss, cuz we all know Min is a pro at it. I hope to see a hot and sizzling kiss from Chanon and Rasa:naughty2:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Min and Om is over now, but Channon and Rasa will be in my mind for along time, or at least until Min and Weir lakorn is out.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not satisfied with the kiss scenes in here. Their lips barely touched...:sad6:
IKR? urgh on that kiss and I know she suck faces w/ other actors so what's up with this kiss :risas3: ?

I haven't watched eps 13 & 14 yet because debating if I should just wait until the final episode next Monday to see it all at once.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Maybe Min doesn't want to do those kisses anymore. She's getting older and maybe the person she was currently dating at that time doesn't want her to.
I think Min has her reasons, cuz why would she all of a sudden not do a good real kiss when she has always done it?:)
I'm not satisfied w/the kiss scene:facepalm:, but at least they didn't fake the kiss:clap:. I'd rather that quick peck than the other car scene kiss:naughty2:.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe Min doesn't want to do those kisses anymore. She's getting older and maybe the person she was currently dating at that time doesn't want her to.
I think Min has her reasons, cuz why would she all of a sudden not do a good real kiss when she has always done it?:)
I'm not satisfied w/the kiss scene:facepalm:, but at least they didn't fake the kiss:clap:. I'd rather that quick peck than the other car scene kiss:naughty2:.
Maybe cause it's Om and not Weir :confused12:. Don't get me wrong, I :icon12: Weir too! We'll find out in Koo Za Rod Zap :). Anyway, it's not LMKT's plot summary, but I wish there were more sweet scenes. Just hope I am not disappointed at the ending cause Rasa seem determined not to hurt her sister w/ Chanon. I could go and read/watch the ending of the previous version but I'll wait to be surprised.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched 13 & 14 - I was sad for both Rasa and Chanon:crybaby2: How are they squeezing in all those scenes in epi 15 is beyond me and hard to believe that will be the final episode.