[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yuuki-san, I FOUND it !!!!! I'll private message you because of erinhung warning ok?

Last edited:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
no, not now. perhaps when i'm about to go to sleep. :thumbup:
I'm super excited tho!!
I'm still deciding if I want to watch it without subs or wait :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I need to go learn THAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nut:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
watch it first and then watch it again when there is sub, thats how I do it.:p
alrighty I guess i'll watch it too :D but not now XD when I'm about to go to sleep too I just love watching at night I don't know why lol :naughty2:

Ep1 is up on Dailymotion as well! should I post the link here? probably not Erin will scold me..again :eek: lol I'm jk :p :aaaaa: pm if u need :cheer:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I just finished ep 2 and I don't get how Rasa's sister in law can live w/her husband. He abuses her so much:mad:.
Some more pics from today's ep

I'll edit this post w/more pics when it's uploaded on FB

Last edited:

Cindyysnsdbap

sarNie Egg
I just finished ep 2 and I don't get how Rasa's sister in law can live w/her husband. He abuses her so much:mad:.
Some more pics from today's ep

I'll edit this post w/more pics when it's uploaded on FB
omgg yess IKR like how can you stay with him, he's so crazy!! ahah I also finished watching EP 2 :D

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So a little behind on this thread, I think someone mentioned a while back that this lakorn was going to be subbed. Who is subbing this lakorn again?

erinhang

sarNie Adult
If you guys can't stand the ads, ep 1 and 2 are on YouTube now. Just type in Look Mai Klai Ton 2016 and it's there. I don't like the way it sounds though...