[Ch7] Lily See Kularb [Kantana]

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Cee is a perfect choice 4 a p'ek role and he looks great partnering wit jakjaan. Im sure they will have a better teaser later on, this was more of a preview/highlight of 2011 lakorns. But still good!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
The full teaser is out! OMG CEE IS SO HOT!! :cloud9: THAT SCENE WHERE HE CAME OUT OF THE BATH I ALMOST FAINTED!!! :eyetwitch: even though there was someone that blocked my view! haha love CEE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmRSk2FMSg

credits to : cityloveu youtube

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks for sharing ja;
at first i was like what?
cause i thought i was in Bo Bay's thread Lmao

Can't wait!
and school already starts on Tues for me :(
Work and school!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

fanny

sarNie Adult
i stopped watching ch.7 for awhile because i hated their stupid retarded dragging lakorn, but i really want to watch this because i like cee and jakajan. the teaser look very good.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
SOOOO CUTE THANKS FOR SHARING ANA!! i cannot wait for this one! i love cee soo much! i saw the clip that cee uploaded to his facebook of him and jakjaan on the rollercoaster it was super cute and funny!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np! I saw that clip at Cee's FB too LOL
In reality he's not scare of the ride but Jakjaan was scare lol. In the lakorn I think Cee had to act scare and Jakjaan gotta act brave. She was totally scare :lol: :p

Hope it air soon too :blush:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL i guess im not the only one that checks cee's facebook !! :thumbsup:

yes jakjaan was super scared but it was soo cute haha. and everytime cee screamed or did a scared face it made me laugh sooo hard! it was waay toooo cute! :drools:

do you know when this lakorn will air ? maybe mid year or close to the end of the year? i hope its soooooon! :dance1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Jakajun and Cee looks very cute together :)
their nose looks similar lol

I seriously can't waitttttttttt !!!!!!
I am hungry for this lakorn ahahhaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
*screamsss he has a facebook?

what is it :)

watched the teaser again!!
I didn't remember seeing the kiss at the end :p
too cuteeee.
Hahha when She punched him in the face !

Ana

sarNie Adult
Lol his fb his siwat chotchaicharin. That's his real fb but private. He also has a fanclub fb siwatfamily.

I dunno when it's airing. Not anytime soon I guess. Maybe in the summer? Lol I hope soon!!! Miss him on screen!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
haha yea i tried to add cee on fb thinking i might be lucky...but no luck but i understand y haha. :thumbup: least i know he has seen my face before LoL !! anyways, yes i really miss cee's lakorns too...eversince he's been on the janpandao show he doesn't have much time. but at least he's doing good still. cannot wait for this !!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lol his fb his siwat chotchaicharin. That's his real fb but private. He also has a fanclub fb siwatfamily.

I dunno when it's airing. Not anytime soon I guess. Maybe in the summer? Lol I hope soon!!! Miss him on screen!
Thank you sooo much Ana ! i highly appreciate it !

eeeeeeeeeeeeeksssssssssss i can't believe I am a click away from Cee :(
Gosh i also tried adding him ! But no luck :(
*cries

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
haha yea i tried to add cee on fb thinking i might be lucky...but no luck but i understand y haha. :thumbup: least i know he has seen my face before LoL !! anyways, yes i really miss cee's lakorns too...eversince he's been on the janpandao show he doesn't have much time. but at least he's doing good still. cannot wait for this !!
I literally LMFAO when i read your comment
at least he saw your face;
ahha that my=ade my day ! :)

i loveee Jakajun! she's soo cute;
seems like the director was at the back telling them when to act, chai mai?

Dayummm Cee writes in english ! He's soo good at it :)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I literally LMFAO when i read your comment
at least he saw your face;
ahha that my=ade my day ! :)

i loveee Jakajun! she's soo cute;
seems like the director was at the back telling them when to act, chai mai?

Dayummm Cee writes in english ! He's soo good at it :)
hahaha thanks! i'm glad it made your day. you don't noe how sad i was when i saw his pictures in San Francisco because i live there. he took pictures at the SAME EXACT places that i did that same week but only 2 days apart!!! :cry1: :cry: :no: if only i decided to go there the day he went there then it would've been DESTINY!! haha.

No luck, hes not gonna add anybody he don't know haha then he would have THOUSANDS of friends at least now cee has seen your face too! LMAO! and i agree Cee writes really good english. one time i thought that he accepted my friend request because everytime he updates his status or something it would show up in my profile and i screamed so badly while i was at work! i was soo excited, but it turned out he still didn't accept me but yet it tells me when he posts haha.

yes jakjaan is very cute, i love her outfits in this lakorn! i believe the director was sitting in the back.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahaha thanks! i'm glad it made your day. you don't noe how sad i was when i saw his pictures in San Francisco because i live there. he took pictures at the SAME EXACT places that i did that same week but only 2 days apart!!! :cry1: :cry: :no: if only i decided to go there the day he went there then it would've been DESTINY!! haha.

No luck, hes not gonna add anybody he don't know haha then he would have THOUSANDS of friends at least now cee has seen your face too! LMAO! and i agree Cee writes really good english. one time i thought that he accepted my friend request because everytime he updates his status or something it would show up in my profile and i screamed so badly while i was at work! i was soo excited, but it turned out he still didn't accept me but yet it tells me when he posts haha.

yes jakjaan is very cute, i love her outfits in this lakorn! i believe the director was sitting in the back.
you are too funny ahhahaha

OMG ! my sister told me that too !
*cries !
and i went to S.F a month before he came down !
OMGGGGG! it would've been destiny too ~
You live in S.F? WOW ! and I live in Sac !!
pretty closee not too far not too close
I think i would've fainted if i saw him too cause i know i would beeecomee BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! ahhaah

that is true cause i added Mak and i got some updates. also thought he accepted me !
But NO :(
*sighs i guess we can just go to their wall ATM ! ahaha
or for life =x
*cries even more lol

><

i love her wardrobe in here better than any of her other lakorns !

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
you are too funny ahhahaha

OMG ! my sister told me that too !
*cries !
and i went to S.F a month before he came down !
OMGGGGG! it would've been destiny too ~
You live in S.F? WOW ! and I live in Sac !!
pretty closee not too far not too close
I think i would've fainted if i saw him too cause i know i would beeecomee BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! ahhaah

that is true cause i added Mak and i got some updates. also thought he accepted me !
But NO :(
*sighs i guess we can just go to their wall ATM ! ahaha
or for life =x
*cries even more lol

><

i love her wardrobe in here better than any of her other lakorns !
:eyetwitch: if i saw cee siwat i don't know how i would react!! i would take him home with me and somehow get rid of amy!! hahahaha JK JK!..........not really........ hahaha. i sound like a creepy stalker now. but it's true haha. i still have hope that one day i will meet him in person and we could live happily ever after LMFAO! :coverlaf:

Facebook really plays with your mind making you think they added you! :thumbdown: haha. yes i live in San Francisco, i go to Sac sometimes for new years! it would be funny if we probably have seen each other before. LoL after all it's a small small world.