[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Went back to watch this and made Hareuthai and Weir as my pranangs and I enjoyed it. I fast forwarded all of the Weir and Min's scenes. Haha. I love Hareuthai's character. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Went back to watch this and made Hareuthai and Weir as my pranangs and I enjoyed it. I fast forwarded all of the Weir and Min's scenes. Haha. I love Hareuthai's character. 
Seriously? Girl you're missing out. Haha. Hareuthai was naive and sweet, I really liked her character too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Seriously? Girl you're missing out. Haha. Hareuthai was naive and sweet, I really liked her character too.
Yes, seriously. Lol. I sat there for 3 hours fast-forwarding to Hareuthai's scenes. Lol. Which means, I didn't exactly skipped over Min and Weir's scenes because I'd have to see them in order to fast-forward them. I just don't like Min's acting in here. It's not natural. She doesn't seem smart and witty. She just comes off as bratty, stubborn, and immature. I'm surprised that I managed to make Hareuthai n'ek by the way I was skipping. It worked in my favor because when Weir took responsibility for her baby, Min seemed like the supporting character who got her heart broken. Lol. Plus, Hareuthai's character had a better ending than Kamin and Matana's couple.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yes, seriously. Lol. I sat there for 3 hours fast-forwarding to Hareuthai's scenes. Lol. Which means, I didn't exactly skipped over Min and Weir's scenes because I'd have to see them in order to fast-forward them. I just don't like Min's acting in here. It's not natural. She doesn't seem smart and witty. She just comes off as bratty, stubborn, and immature. I'm surprised that I managed to make Hareuthai n'ek by the way I was skipping. It worked in my favor because when Weir took responsibility for her baby, Min seemed like the supporting character who got her heart broken. Lol. Plus, Hareuthai's character had a better ending than Kamin and Matana's couple.  
I felt the same way about her portrayal of Mat at the beginning, but she improves as the lakorn progress. I have a thing for this kind of forbidden love, so I love this lakorn. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I felt the same way about her portrayal of Mat at the beginning, but she improves as the lakorn progress. I have a thing for this kind of forbidden love, so I love this lakorn. Hehe.
It wasn't forbidden to me because I kinda knew that Kamin was of royalty and Matana will become his rightful fiance. Haha. She was still immature throughout the lakorn. Her personality was annoying. It wasn't cute. The problem was that she tried too hard to be cute. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It wasn't forbidden to me because I kinda knew that Kamin was of royalty and Matana will become his rightful fiance. Haha. She was still immature throughout the lakorn. Her personality was annoying. It wasn't cute. The problem was that she tried too hard to be cute. 
That's true, but it wasn't something we'd know until the end. Hehe.
I understand what you feel about Mat aka Min. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
That's true, but it wasn't something we'd know until the end. Hehe.
I understand what you feel about Mat aka Min. Hehe.
I knew from the beginning because I translated the synopsis and was able to guess correctly from a couple episodes in. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I knew from the beginning because I translated the synopsis and was able to guess correctly from a couple episodes in. Haha.
Oh. Haha. I didn't want to be spoiled on this lakorn, so I refrained from reading any spoilers.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I haven't watched a ch7 lakorn in a while, I haven't watched a lakorn that had more than 17 episodes since Raeng Ngao and I haven't watched Weir and Min lakorns in a few years. I was pleasantly surprised when I finished this lakorn that the dragging was purposeful for the most part and the ending was the most complete ending I have seen in a long time. Usually Kantana makes me want to crawl into a dark hole after finishing their lakorns since it always drags nonsensically and finally they have made a good lakorn that gives me faith in ch7 again.

Storylinewise, the plot was great it was kind of a mix of Silamanee with Manee Yard Fah. The plot was detailed and it had enough substance to last the 20 episodes without seeming like too many random things were added. The whole blind storyline also did not seem to be unneccessary and I saw it as a break for the viewers so that they can see more romance between the pra'nang.

Weir and Min were a beloved couple from Pin Anong (which I did not watch) and while they were cute together, they're chemistry did not knock me out of the chair. However Weir was incredibly sexy here for some reason and I spent most of the time staring at him (haha). Also Louis did a pretty good job for a newbie and I couldn't help but want him and Haruthai to be together for some reason. Their ending was perfect and uber cute, I wished the lakorn developed more on their storyline rather than an odd are they or aren't they with Haruthai and Sintorn.

It's quite rare for lakorns to add upon after a happily ever after ending and I'm glad this lakorn has shown the pra'nang with their marital diffiulties after marriage, props to the lakorn team for giving the audiences almost a full episode to give us a glimpse of the mariages in the lakorn. I felt satisfied after watching this lakorn, Moom Mai seems to be a promising production. 4 out of 5 stars.

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
Finished this in one day, it was aite. I was more interested in haruthai and makey. I wish there was more scenes to show how they developed their love. I kinda wanted haruthai and sinthorn together too. Why would the producer put that mix relationship in there, kinda makes me mad, one sided love. I pity sinthorn but overall it was pretty good.