[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know about you guys but I've been waiting for this lakorn for a whole year and finally I get to tune in. Love every episodes so far. Only able to watch kimberly ' s uploads. Can't wait for next episodes eng sub.

I hope makhee falls in love with haruthai. They look good together.

Also I know mintra is jealous of matana but I feel sorry for her because no matter how much she tries to help matana I gotta admit nan ek is too stubborn and spoiled. Matana's mom says she sees mintra as a neice and matana says she sees her as a sister but she is treated as a maid for the mom and a nanny for mantana......so in my honest opinion she is always blamed for matana's bad....I would be mad too if I was her. Honestly speaking when someone's had enough I think they go bad lol

Yeah but love kamin he's so handsome .....is it just me or did weir got lighter lol

mia07

Introvert
Sure they call it HD but how come the quality doesn't look like so? haha.. Yeah I do feel bad for Mintra too becuz she takes the blame for Mat's stubbornness therefore Mat's mom scolds her too. That grl is bound to crack cuz surely I will..

I don't like Louis' acting either - whenever he appears, I wanna FF.. idk.. maybe he is overacting and the way he speaks.. :/ maybe it's his facial expression.. or is it his teeth? lol.. He is good looking but when he begins to talk, I get turned off!

samn09

sarNie Egg
Hahahahahah this is like Pin Anong meets sophistication, upper royal and rich class but I can't wait for more subs to come out so I can watch this!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
The King when he was younger flashback while he was in school in Thailand is cuter than Prince and his voice is charming.  He should play Prince actually

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Can't agree more. The younger king is definitely better than crown prince. You can't blame Mat for her behaviours towards Mintra. It's just she's too childish. Mintra is elder, she should take responsibility for the younger one's action. That's what my parents taught me and I think it's kind of reasonable. Because you see Matt always discuss things she won't say to her mom. She can direct Matt to do the right things.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it's horrible to make Mintra take responsibility for Mat's childish behaviors. I get what you're trying to say Tgamber. The oldest is supposed to help look after the younger one and guide him/her. However, if the younger one refuses to listen, it's nobody else's fault besides Mat and her parents' upbringing of their child. Mat's not a puppet who can be controlled by anyone. If her parents can't even control her, how can a maiden's daughter like Mintra control her? It's a little selfish to let Mintra take responsibility for Mat's poor decisions and actions. Mat is a grown woman; she can make her own judgement and own up to her own mistakes. The only thing Mintra is wrong for is giving Mat suggestions on how to mislead Kamin, but they aren't risky suggestions. Mat puts her own spin on them and makes them risky.    

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't think it's fair to give Min the responsibility of taking care of Mat. I mean, she can only do so much. It's wrong for the mom to be blaming Min for Mat's bad behavior. She yells at Mat for being bad too, but she shouldn't be getting mad at Min. Instead She should be apologizing to Min for having to take care of such a brat. Haha.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It depends on where you're watching. Ch7 has two separate simulcast channels. Sometimes I feel bad for the actors since you could almost see their (caked makeup) pores. HD is great for the viewers, not so much for the people being filmed.

Min's ugly cry in the recent episode made me giggle. 

mia07

Introvert
Mahalo and phatman pretty much summed up why I disagree with Mintra taking the blame for Mat's actions cuz one should take responsibilities for their own actions. It seems as the mom wants her to be a grown woman and act her age but it was the dad who spoiled her. Min gives her opinions but it is Mat who goes overboard...

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Finally we all agree and understand mintra. However i wonder how bad of a rai she will become then....

Still waiting for Sunday evening.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
2herojj said:
Finally we all agree and understand mintra. However i wonder how bad of a rai she will become then....

Still waiting for Sunday evening.

I hope she's not too bad. I hope she repents and don't get killed off like how typical lakorns do to their nan'rais. HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Although Ch.7 has gone HD, I'm wondering why their video quality is poorer than Ch.3 who had just launched their own HD Channel. Ch.3 always looked HD since day one. Their lighting is a whole lot better. You can barely see how caked up their faces are, but for CH.7, you can see everything. I don't get that. 

Reactions: Asy

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Although Ch.7 has gone HD, I'm wondering why their video quality is poorer than Ch.3 who had just launched their own HD Channel. Ch.3 always looked HD since day one. Their lighting is a whole lot better. You can barely see how caked up their faces are, but for CH.7, you can see everything. I don't get that. 

I watch lakorns through the computer, so the HD stuff....I can't experience it. Haha. So I can't tell. Sucks!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I watch lakorns through the computer, so the HD stuff....I can't experience it. Haha. So I can't tell. Sucks!
You're still getting HD quality Phatman because a majority of those videos are being streamed from HD channels or taken from HD channels.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
You're still getting HD quality Phatman because a majority of those videos are being streamed from HD channels or taken from HD channels.

I still can't experience HD...in HD...haha. Know what I mean? Watching online through the computer doesn't give me much. Sadly. And to have better streaming, with no pausing, I can't watch it all the way at the best video quality. My poor lakorn watching life. I can only get good quality through my tiny android...and it's tiny. Haha.

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:

I hope she's not too bad. I hope she repents and don't get killed off like how typical lakorns do to their nan'rais. HAHA.
Yeah.. would like a new ending for these nang'rais.. I think she might repent as I am assuming Mat and everyone else will eventually know why she became rai in the first place.. Maybe there's a dude involve to show her importance and love her..? :p