[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

mia07

Introvert
Kinda behind and rarely have time so just finished epi 2. Hmm.. so far I am not spazzing over them yet nor anything but am having some laughs here and there. I think I like this calm Weir a lot cuz it makes him so gentleman-like. BTW, is there any info given as to what Yam's role is? Just curious..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Kinda behind and rarely have time so just finished epi 2. Hmm.. so far I am not spazzing over them yet nor anything but am having some laughs here and there. I think I like this calm Weir a lot cuz it makes him so gentleman-like. BTW, is there any info given as to what Yam's role is? Just curious..
Yeah, I'm loving calm Weir.

So far I'm enjoying it. I wonder what Kamin's status is. Mat's father sounded suspicious too when he spoke about Kamin.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Kamin real relationship to the King.
Kamin is the son of the King. His mom is a Thai woman and the person the King loves the most. I think the Queen's brother might figure out the relationship. He is greedy too, he wants to be more powerful than the King. The Queen she is not bad but more like she is brainwash by her brother.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
That's not Min?! That's Aum. Haha. Awkward-ish position, but kinda hot. Hehe.
I don't think that's Aum either. Lol. I think this is the scene where he tries to convince Matana that he's a player so she'd stop falling in love with him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't think that's Aum either. Lol. I think this is the scene where he tries to convince Matana that he's a player so she'd stop falling in love with him.
Hmm...but I'm sure that's Aum. It really looks like her and his hair is very short as well.

Asy

sarNie Immature
That girl is meatier that Aum. OMG I feel so jealous for Min. How could he posed like that with some other girl?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Hmm...but I'm sure that's Aum. It really looks like her and his hair is very short as well.
Maybe I have the wrong thread since Aum and Min both look alike. Lol. I think it is from Praao. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We were talking about the very first pic Mahalo posted. She moved it to Praao's thread though. Hehe.