[Ch7] Kerd Pen Hong (Pordeecam)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I watch every esp, but I didn't see the love story develop much so that was why. But as you (rakcharm) said, maybe it is the "skinship". anyway I'm looking forward for monday esp..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The MV of the ost. I love this song!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJlZj11eoM&list=UU_mceLIVkQun_Xcu1KBmfdw&index=1&feature=plcp

c: gmmtvrecord's yt channel

---------------------
I need to hurry and catch up with this lakorn. I felt that I'm missing out on so much.hahah

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love this lakorn!!! Kean look gorgeous in this lakorn and loving ever single moment of Ying & Thew (i think u spell it right lol)...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Tle and Kwan are so adorable. They look like a big happy family with young and beautiful parents.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
okay so i just finish episode 11 a while ago and i got to say this episode have been my most FAVORITE episode so far!
I LOVE it!!! All the cute scenes they have together.

Man, Q (Tle)'s 2nd older sister is annoy. Like seriously woman, the guy doesn't love you. he's a jerk; get over him.
I seriously thought she'll stop being so stupid but then nope she didn't stop. And the oldest sister too she's like
confusing me.hahhah. The only thing that Confuse me about her and Kelly's character is do they love each other or
what? Like Does the sister really love him? And does Kelly really love her too? But damn, he;s such a JERK!!!

Anyway, this is ending tomorrow already right?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Episode 12: o m g, Khun Ying How can you misunderstand Q like that. This is the part when i get annoy by nang;ek.
oh man, i can't believe Wat die. It was kind of sad. :(

Episode 13 here i come.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Q's sister, the 2nd oldest one,is so stupid. Like super stupid. I bet at the end Khun Thep is going to trick her into doing
something stupid trying to kill Q. oh man,this girl is stupid.

I finally caught up to this lakorn now waiting to watch the upcoming one. :D

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Q's sister, the 2nd oldest one,is so stupid. Like super stupid. I bet at the end Khun Thep is going to trick her into doing
something stupid trying to kill Q. oh man,this girl is stupid.

I finally caught up to this lakorn now waiting to watch the upcoming one. :D
Yep super stupid. She don't even believe that Thep kill her parent. What a dumb €£}%

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep super stupid. She don't even believe that Thep kill her parent. What a dumb €£}%
I can't wait for next week epi because I really want to see Kwan slap the heck out of her.

I feel bad for Cream.

It was so funny how Tle teased Kwan when he got all the good foods but she got only rice and fish with peppers. lol

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for next week epi because I really want to see Kwan slap the heck out of her.

I feel bad for Cream.

It was so funny how Tle teased Kwan when he got all the good foods but she got only rice and fish with peppers. lol
Yeah she need to slap or even ugh. That's was mean of Tle.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I know right. This girl need to get a b**** slap so she can wake up. Thep guy is disgusting
sleeping with all these girls and you still say he love you. oh my gosh this girl.

I love all the na'ruk scenes today between Q and Khun Ying. :D