[Ch7] Kerd Pen Hong (Pordeecam)

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
thankxx for the pics... Kwan look so pretty n I love her innocence look... argghhh... one more week to wait for even a teaser... May 21..here the countdown goes............................again..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw this photo and forgot to ask. Who is he any one know? He kind of looking like Boss Tonont.

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
o_0 WHAT?! THAT IS GROSS!
yea ewwww so gross when i read summary of it i like ewww wtf, the older sister force to be his wife he rape her, and the second sister because of money since Kelly fake the Tle's dad will so he get everything the second sister kind a selfish and want money so she agree to be Kelly wife. Actually kelly purposely want to hurt Tle so he get both of Tle sister and also gf to be his wife, Kelly wanted another 40% of company share holder that his brother(tle dad) given to Tle before he die

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
yea ewwww so gross when i read summary of it i like ewww wtf, the older sister force to be his wife he rape her, and the second sister because of money since Kelly fake the Tle's dad will so he get everything the second sister kind a selfish and want money so she agree to be Kelly wife. Actually kelly purposely want to hurt Tle so he get both of Tle sister and also gf to be his wife, Kelly wanted another 40% of company share holder that his brother(tle dad) given to Tle before he die
Wao... I just know that Kelly want Kwan as fourth wife, don't know behind the story... so Kelly is the rai here...what is the connection between Kwan n Tle? How Kwan role get involved with the maniac family?

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
Wao... I just know that Kelly want Kwan as fourth wife, don't know behind the story... so Kelly is the rai here...what is the connection between Kwan n Tle? How Kwan role get involved with the maniac family?
Yea he want kwan to be his wife too a legal wife the other 3 just mistress. Since kwan have a royal blood so she's good candidate to be his legal or first wife. kwan got involve because of her family financial problem, her mom pawn their house to Kelly or something like that. At first she have fiance but on the wedding day his fiance mom find about financial problem so they cancel the wedding.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow! storyline sounds interesting..I probably give this one atry since I have no lakorns to watch atm besides Maya Rasamee

bubba

Keep On Smiling
The story sound interesting but the relationship between Kelly and his nieces is very disturbing. Can't wait to see this

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
but there will be a lot cat fighting hsssss Tle second sister & ex,gf both want to be important to Kelly, they always disturb Kwan, while Kelly try to destroy kwan's ex.fiance and her guy friend that close to her.