[Ch7] Kerd Pen Hong (Pordeecam)

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
The n'rai from Liam ruk is here..is she ex gf of tle in here?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yoohoooo....since Spicy isn't working, I have to come here to discuss some Kwan news hahah which I usually dont come here at AF anyways...heck I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to mention anything since nothing is confirmed but I got some news in regards to Kwan's new lakorn [y'all probably knows this already right? lol]...

well I'm not going to say anything bc a part of me dont want it to be true, not bc of Kwan but for the sake of someone I adore very much...[I'm hoping she [not Kwan] isnt in here...until then....I'll post when confirm hahahahahah

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
yoohoooo....since Spicy isn't working, I have to come here to discuss some Kwan news hahah which I usually dont come here at AF anyways...heck I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to mention anything since nothing is confirmed but I got some news in regards to Kwan's new lakorn [y'all probably knows this already right? lol]...

well I'm not going to say anything bc a part of me dont want it to be true, not bc of Kwan but for the sake of someone I adore very much...[I'm hoping she [not Kwan] isnt in here...until then....I'll post when confirm hahahahahah
You got my attention and curiosity up now...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker, your just to funny. :lol: do you think if she is confirmed to be in that lakorn you said. Is she going to play with one of her preview p'ke? Since you want to wait for confirmed of her lakorn...can you give me a hint yes or no. :coverlaf: If you said yes than I think I know which lakorn you are talking about if no then I guess I was wrong? lol

kwan20

sarNie Adult

Hey Thip are talking about Kwan and Pan in the same lakorn. I doubt it na.