[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When Chanon was in the tub bathing and Kwanta came around she had a look on her face. The kind that was wicked. It was definitely not a look that an innocent nice girl would be making. She looked like she was "planning" on seducing Chanon. There's probably a reason why Chanon's sister doesn't like Kwanta. She might have pranked the sister and put on a front.

Regardless, if she's dead that's cool. Then she doesn't have a hold on Chanon anymore and Khemika can freely flirt with him. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
When Chanon was in the tub bathing and Kwanta came around she had a look on her face. The kind that was wicked. It was definitely not a look that an innocent nice girl would be making. She looked like she was "planning" on seducing Chanon. There's probably a reason why Chanon's sister doesn't like Kwanta. She might have pranked the sister and put on a front.

Regardless, if she's dead that's cool. Then she doesn't have a hold on Chanon anymore and Khemika can freely flirt with him. 
haha yes I agree. Her tone is soo soft like she's good but she's not, just putting up a show lol I still laugh when Chanon compared them two lol haha also I am sad though because I just found out that Chanon is falling for Kwanta again because he doesn't know that it's Khemika :( sad sad sad :cry:

x0unerthanlater

Well Chanon is falling for the person in front of him, not the name. So regardless if her name was Kwanta or Khemika, he still likes her (khemika) for her quirky personality. 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Ep. 3 is so cute and funny. I giggles in all Om and Kwan's scene. She is so fun and flirty with her Sis fake husband. The breakfast when Khem's phone rang and it said Please pick up the phone Honey. It's cute funny in Thai and to see Om's face. another scene is very good when the maid called news reporter while Om and the family is arguing and to make big news that his wife and him are divorcing. And Om show kisses his wife to show they love each other. Can't get enough. Oh the disable man in the back house is actually Mae Nom's son that she can't handle the truth that she tried to abort him while she's pregnant by taking pills and she can't accept that he is disable. She afraid to lose face and she's doesn't know who's the dad. I don't know who's actually bad in here. Mae Nom is suspicious and also the Manager. The manager seems to like Kwan too.  I think Kwan doesn't have an affair maybe the picture they saw is that she's hugging her dad.  I don't think that Om has intimate with Kwan they had a marriage license but the wedding scene she disappear. The maids were talking that his owner Om is pure innocent cus he's always there.  the maids were arguing about that but then towards the end Om said that don't u remember about us.  I don't know if he's referring their night together or if something happen. But I don't think he lost his virgin to Kwan yet that is just so wrong and in thai lakorns it's not like that anyways. So I assuming He's still a virgin. Such a pervert lol It's really addicting Never felt this type of waiting feeling in a long time

gyuri

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Well Chanon is falling for the person in front of him, not the name. So regardless if her name was Kwanta or Khemika, he still likes her (khemika) for her quirky personality. 
OMG you said exactly what i was thinking to myself, i have been reading all these comments about how they want Chanon to know it is Khemika and not Kwanta, but the name doesn't matter, it is just a name, Chanon will be falling in love with the person he is spending time with so it shouldn't matter whether he thinks she is kwanta or not, also Kwanta and Khemika have different personalities, and the one he will obviously like more is Khemika the one he will be spending all his time with! But at the same time I understand the people who want Chanon to know who he is spending time with isn't Kwanta otherwise he might keep seeing flashbacks whenever they have sweet moments, but I hope they don't do that lol . Anyways really enjoying this lakorn love the pairing of om and kwan they have amazing chemistry

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Mahalo ^^ you made my night.

@Xou;
I agree 100% with you too.
Khem's face is only reminding him of Kwan, but her actions are speaking otherwise lol Khem is also a challenging person who makes Chanon question how and who the real Kwan is.

I don't know what to do....KwanOm is just too much for me...too much. Take them away... Jk don't haha I'm getting too addicted to them lmao I already felt jealous when I saw Pooklook and Om's couple fitting pictures for Athita. T_T ehhe Waited for K&O to pair up in 10' and now since they are a pair, Kwan and Om better stay as one lol If it is possible, I do hope they pair up right after JSL haha

Ep.3 is the best so far <3
Omo, I giggled so much at the part when Khem fake faint and Chanon had to carry her. I found that scene adorable to the max because all of a sudden, Khem was awake and Om was still carrying her unaware that she was faking it lol I think it's also the transition of the scene that made it even funnier. Happened too quickly. Haha Khem was so cute playfully kicking her feet when she told Non she was just joking with him. Kwan's cuteness wins over Om even when they are acting because there are various moments where you can see Om is trying to fight back his smiles haha This also applies during the scene when Khem kept continuously hugging Chanon in front of his sister and Mae Nom. I squealed so much when Chanon pulled Khem closer to him as he was talking to the reporter and touched her head before giving her those two unexpected kisses on the cheek. *raises hand. Yes I did rewind that specific scene just to see his lips touch her cheek. Hahaha And that thumb kiss to her lips made my heart skip a beat :) Oh Kwan, if Weir isn't going to be your first kiss on screen, please let Om be the one to break that no kissing onscreen self rule of yours. Lol *wishful thinking <3 (I do respect her decision tho.) lol Hrmmmm. Like you gals, I also think the manager had a thing for Kwanta and was jealous that she had picked Chanon instead. Why the heck would he have a framed pic of Kwanta in his room for !? Since Priya already knows that Chanon loves her like a little sister, she should just stop trying to win him over even with his evil sister's help. And Chanon caring for her won't help either because it'll make her hopeful setting aside from what he really thinks of her. So far JSL is reeling me in real good (; now I can't wait for ep.4.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i also think she is hugging her dad, the manager is the bad guy..he was talking to his henchmen that he wasn't suppose to kill Kwan ....kwan knew of his scheming plan....

Kwan/om are adorable....I hate annoying sis who try to control their sibling love life -.- so weird

x0unerthanlater

I wonder why it takes forever to upload this show. All the other shows get uploaded as soon as they finish airing in real time.

Someone mentioned Om being paired with Pooklook next? ... idk I feel about that. Is this confirmed?

I think Kwan & Om should be the "kookwan" for Ch.7. If Min P & Weir can be paired up all the time, then Om & Kwan should too. xD