[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
From the preview I think it might be his little brother. I mean his family doesn't seem normal. His sister is psycho in my view.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
That scene happened in episode 2 approx. 28 mins. Chanon asked Khem/Kwanta where her lover was. Khem said, "I don't know.. I mean, I don't have one. In all four chambers of my heart, there is only you my dear husband." and Chanon says, "Are you crazy?!"  :dance1:
aww Thanks! LOL that's soo cute and funny. I kinda understand a little bit when she said i dont know or i dont have one LOL but i dont even know what he said to her lol and i know he called her crazy lol that one part where i think he said I am serious in english is funny lol it was like selious lmao :crush:

Also Kwan20 i like your siggie heheh soo perverted hahah my sig has only the beginning of that haha I can't wait for that scene i saw BTS and she was able to push him away lol they must be bickering again like always haha :pervie:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Khem has some witty dialogue and comebacks. I like Kwan's character in this lakorn. Khem & Chanon's conversations always has some sort of underlying flirtation.

I could have sworn the Spa manager guy said that someone helped Kwanta get away. I assume she survived...

The man that Kwanta was caught in the video with was definitely her father. There hasn't been any proof to her cheating yet.
I kind of sensed that Kwanta is rai, but idk maybe she just looks rai. o_O

I really want monday&tuesday to get here soon.

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Khem has some witty dialogue and comebacks. I like Kwan's character in this lakorn. Khem & Chanon's conversations always has some sort of underlying flirtation.

I could have sworn the Spa manager guy said that someone helped Kwanta get away. I assume she survived...

The man that Kwanta was caught in the video with was definitely her father. There hasn't been any proof to her cheating yet.

Yeah Mon-Tue need to come soon :dance3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=funbj_Hn_BU

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

No the spa manager said that because he didn't know himself that Kwanta got kidnapped after that what he meant to say was that Kwanta got away with the money or something like that so I don't think she is alive anymore. From the summary, she is dead. Also, we don't know yet Kwanta could  just be a two faced we have to watch what will happen :scratchhead2:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakornsrok said:
No the spa manager said that because he didn't know himself that Kwanta got kidnapped after that what he meant to say was that Kwanta got away with the money or something like that so I don't think she is alive anymore. From the summary, she is dead. Also, we don't know yet Kwanta could  just be a two faced we have to watch what will happen :scratchhead2:
I just watched the clip that Kwan25 posted. According to Kwan's description of Kwanta's character, she's selfish and only thinks about herself. She does everything she can to become of higher status. I didn't know that. Apparently, she's not as innocent as everyone thinks. Kwanta has a lot of tricks up her sleeves and likes to deceive people. Even the robbers were deceived by her. I'm shocked! Lol. I really thought she was the nicer twin. She's pretty rai. I'm guessing she hooked up with the manager. That's why he became angry and killed her off when she played him and married Om instead. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hahaah I knew it that Kwanta was rai!! Thanks so much Mahalo for translating I hate how i don't know what they're saying like i said i think Kwanta is two faced and I think it's not the spa manager because Pracha, Chanon's secretary he's the main villian in here and it seemed like he wants to kill Khemika off again cuz he thinks it's Kwanta. Just like what others said Kwanta she tried to seduce Chanon in the bath tub lmao and look at the way that she speaks, it's so soft and different from Khemika. That  is probably how she trickede them I think she did push Waewnin in that one scene. I hope they will show us some true colors of Kwanta too so we know she is rai :secret:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
Yes, I love episode one and two so far!! Gosh I can't get enough of them and I keep putting the osts on repeat i am going crazy LOL can't wait for next week. So many cute scenes that still need to be seen!!Luckyy i go to school this week tonight is my last night of staying up soo sad haha i am rewatching 1 and 2 hahaha i think i'm going to do this all week until Monday again woohoO!! Love KwanOm and also I don't think it's nasty because Kwanta is already dead. Of course it would be nasty if they share the same one and still living together but one's dead and the other one gets him haha and i also believe Kwanta's not innocent. I think later on we will see her true colors :bhehe:
I'm with you!!

And wow, we're watching the same dramas. My love from the stars is the only other drama I am watching besides Jao Sao Saratan.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakornsrok said:
hahaah I knew it that Kwanta was rai!! Thanks so much Mahalo for translating I hate how i don't know what they're saying like i said i think Kwanta is two faced and I think it's not the spa manager because Pracha, Chanon's secretary he's the main villian in here and it seemed like he wants to kill Khemika off again cuz he thinks it's Kwanta. Just like what others said Kwanta she tried to seduce Chanon in the bath tub lmao and look at the way that she speaks, it's so soft and different from Khemika. That  is probably how she trickede them I think she did push Waewnin in that one scene. I hope they will show us some true colors of Kwanta too so we know she is rai :secret:
You are so observant. Lol. I would have never expected her to be rai. I thought both twins were good people. Sure adds a nice twist to everything. 

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
i'm wondering why isn't anyone updating the asianfuse wiki page with the pictures/covers of jao sao salatan? lol
it really needs to be fill up with informations and pictures and the cast! lol i really hope to see a change when i check it again lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
there are photos and cast and such you just have to scroll through this thread and you will see all those information :)