[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
^Mik is a good son and loves his Mommy, so hopefully, he's just a playful guy but sincere at heart. I cheer Mik and Thisa, too.

Mik was like he'll be shy all day tomorrow since he'll be filming with Maysalin. Today Khun May hung out with Hia Weir and they even sent him photos to tease him.

I wonder what type of scenes are they still filming for? Like the end? Yes! At least they know that people like the kissing and sweet scenes, so they'll add more or keep it consistent. Hahah.

I actually want to see Mike and Pook in this genre, now. See who she has more chemistry with. Mik and Thisa, too. Mik said he wants to act alongside Thisa.

Mik said that Kadedan is a one hearted guy but he got surely got over Pin quick for knowing, loving, and caring for her all his life. Hahah.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Awee, Kadedan and Maysalin are together right now, filming. Maysalin is complaining to the fans on the Instagram live that Kadedan is always with other girls, leaving her all alone. Kadedan denies it then says my body may be far but my heart is close to you. Hahaha. Anyway, their live was shortened because they had to film. Awwww, can't wait to watch it this Fridayyyy!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I just hope this filming and airing business won't rush or ruin the lakorn for us. I hope they will add more sweet scenes and development between the leads for us.

^^ me too. I hope that they keep the momentum. And less unnecessary storyline which only drags the show like focusing too much on Pin and Ruth and Guy’s character. It would be fine if their SL moves the story forward for the main leads.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Dang, that means, we don't even know how many episodes this will have. Please don't drag it.

If Guy is really the half brother, he's freaking creepy and psycho to be drawing his sister like that. Haha.

Rita

Nadech <3
this lakorn is airing & filming at the same time? oh my, those usually sucks in terms of the ending cuz it is usually rush and not enough substantial details. hopefully not the case for this, the first 3 episodes are pretty good so far.

who else here can't wait for friday to come? this is making my weekend a lot better haha

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I hope they've already filmed 90% of it and just have a little left. I'm assuming they only have a bit left to fill or else Mik isn't going to meet his ordination right? When is it again? Haha.

I'm soooo into this drama that I just troll Mik and Pook and this thread all day. Haha.

achimay18

sarNie Egg
They should have real kisses or none at all. I agree, fake kiss scenes take away from the scene, making it less meaningful and connecting to the viewers.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
We can't blush and FIN with fake kissing scenes. We're all adults you know? Haha. Teenagers these days be more advance than dramas.

mey198

sarNie Egg
I’m so excited for what the next episode has to offer because I feel like most of the scene we’ve seen so far are from the ost. Anyone else think that? This Lakorn motivate me to push through the weekday, especially when school is starting soon.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
You're right. I've noticed that too that we've seen almost all of the scenes in the MV already. I just hope this drama doesn't disappoint me.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Hahah, Sarn.

Yessss! 10 more hours!!!!

I'm with Pook, if it's real kissing scenes, the slaps better be real. That's a fair exchange.

Kadedan and Maysalin are names I'll remember for a long time for 2018. I haven't been this into a lakorn for a long time now. I enjoyed Pope and Bella's but nothing like this.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Mik said he's very into this drama/character because Pook is such a good actress that the emotions and chemistry she sends him makes him go right into character like strongly. I have to say, Mik is very good as Kadedan. I'm happy that he's learning from Pook and improving. Pook said Mik is the pro in here because he's done this genre before but for her, she's used to drama, which is easier to her. Crying to her comes naturally since she's a sensitive person in real life so anything makes her cry easily. However, in comedy, you have to know how to bring out the humor or else people are gonna miss it and it won't be funny. She finds comedy a lot harder.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Wait, tanned guys like Toey, too.

I just watched Mik's live today. Haha. He's so funny. I guess, they're still filming for this lakorn. He said he misses Maysalin. He went to film today and yesterday but didn't see her, so he misses her. But he'll see her tomorrow. Hahah. He said he's cool and handsome like Kadedan, that he's just playing himself. He said Pooklook is very pretty in this one. He gave a spoiler that in this upcoming week's episodes, Kadedan secretly takes Maysalin to Khao Yai. It'll be filled with sweet scenes. He said that he enjoys watching the drama. He'll smile and watch. A fan asked him who's prettier, Thisa or Pook. He said both are pretty.

Hia Weir keeps joking with him about the kissing scenes and Mik was like he's just jealous. Haha.

Awwweee! I miss Kadedan and Maysalin, too. All I can do is troll this thread and wait.
Thanks for sharing :).

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Too bad I can't catch this live since Thaiflix doesn't work anymore.

Dang! I just realized that today isn't Thursdayyyyy! Hahahah! So that countdown was for nothing.