[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
thats weird, mik and Gun were in that Fire series together. :pancarta: awKward !!!:pancarta::pancarta:
What's Fire Series?

The media, being media, went to ask Gun how he felt about Thissa's new man :risas3:. They asked if he heard that she and Mik are dating :risas3:He said that he heard rumors and that he congratulated her :rolleyes: :risas3:.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
^I'm still like, Gun was in that series? But Gun barely acts and he's usually with GMM/OneHD projects.

Wasn't Gun the one that left Thisa, so I don't think he'll feel much. He already moved on to someone else after they broke up, right?

D~D

sarNie Adult
What's Fire Series?

The media, being media, went to ask Gun how he felt about Thissa's new man :risas3:. They asked if he heard that she and Mik are dating :risas3:He said that he heard rumors and that he congratulated her :rolleyes: :risas3:.
awKward !:pancarta::pancarta:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
^I'm still like, Gun was in that series? But Gun barely acts and he's usually with GMM/OneHD projects.

Wasn't Gun the one that left Thisa, so I don't think he'll feel much. He already moved on to someone else after they broke up, right?
Yeah he kept breaking up with her and going back. Then he broke her heart even more when he told her that he needed time apart and to pretend that they dont know each other and so she complied. She ignored him at an event, gave him the cold shoulder as he wanted and he was shocked. He tried to mend things after that but this time, they decided they are better off as friends. He went on to date other girls.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh Nooooooooooooooo, i got him confuse with Thunwa Suriyajak. Oops:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Lol I kinda figured you did cus I was like all scratching my head trying to think when did they had a series together and how did I missed it lol. I was a big fan of Gun back in the days cus of Thissa and I thought I saw most if not all of his lakorn lol.

I wonder if this lakorn's rating will reach as high as SHJ with Weir and Thissa.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Lol I kinda figured you did cus I was like all scratching my head trying to think when did they had a series together and how did I missed it lol. I was a big fan of Gun back in the days cus of Thissa and I thought I saw most if not all of his lakorn lol.

I wonder if this lakorn's rating will reach as high as SHJ with Weir and Thissa.
Don't you agree that Thunwa and Gun looks a little bit alike?:confused12::confused12:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Thunwa and Gun are like twins from another mother. Haha.

It's always the innocent looking ones like Gun that are jerks in the end. Don't get fooled by their cute looks and dimples. That's why, don't judge a book by its cover.

Yeah, that's what I remember reading, too, about Gun and Thisa. Thisa must have loved Gun a lot to take him back a few times. Haha.

Guys, where can I watch this show live? Can you please give me a link. :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I need a side by side picture of Gun and Thunwa ladies lol.

Yes Gun was Thissa first love. She was with him even before he became the star and stuck with him like a secret mistress while he ran around being famous. I still love his music but hated how he treated her. I so cheer for Mik to be successful in courting her. They look so adorable together.

So I couldn't help it but watch some of these romance clips and Pook came a long way from her first kissing scenes with Weir lol. She was sooo beet red then. I mean she still seem a little shy but not as much as before lol.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I like Thisa. I'm not too sure if Mik would be the right person for her, though. Sure, he's hot but there needs to be more substance in him for a long term relationship. I don't know much about Mik, but he's not Kadedan, though. Haha. I like that she's taking her time to study him. She doesn't need another guy who doesn't appreciate her later on. Like in that one radio show, Mik said that Kadedan believes in love like a one hearted man and he was laughing when he said he's so like Kadedan. He was being sarcastic and the other guy, Ruth in here, was laughing at him for joking that he was like Kadedan. Then the other guy was like he would hug the other girl before and after their scenes to familiarize themselves with each other because they have to play lovers form the start. Mik was joking with her and wanted to hug her too to familiarize himself with her too. Sure, he's joking but you know, he's so playful and flirtatious. Hahah.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see Mik and Pook again but that'll probably take long because Mik is like Ch. 7's ace. He has to make his rounds with all of the new and older nang'akes. I've never been a Pook fan but I've always wanted to mix her up with other guys from other channels because she's a pretty good actress. I honestly think Sunny and Pook would make an interesting pair. She's so limited in a way because visually, she doesn't match Ch. 3 pra'akes like Nadech, Mark, Boy, Mario, both James, possibly Pope and so on. Or maybe it could work. Never know until it happens. Like who knew Mik and Pook would look this good together. Haha.

Ohhhh, Punjan is tanned like her and that boy can act, too.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Wait, tanned guys like Toey, too.

I just watched Mik's live today. Haha. He's so funny. I guess, they're still filming for this lakorn. He said he misses Maysalin. He went to film today and yesterday but didn't see her, so he misses her. But he'll see her tomorrow. Hahah. He said he's cool and handsome like Kadedan, that he's just playing himself. He said Pooklook is very pretty in this one. He gave a spoiler that in this upcoming week's episodes, Kadedan secretly takes Maysalin to Khao Yai. It'll be filled with sweet scenes. He said that he enjoys watching the drama. He'll smile and watch. A fan asked him who's prettier, Thisa or Pook. He said both are pretty.

Hia Weir keeps joking with him about the kissing scenes and Mik was like he's just jealous. Haha.

Awwweee! I miss Kadedan and Maysalin, too. All I can do is troll this thread and wait.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol I cheer Thissa and Mik cus after all these years he still crushes on her but maybe for a guy like him it's the thrill of chasing.

Lol @ Weir. Too bad this lakorn didnt air at the same time as Weir and Thissa cus I bet there would have been more teasing and testing from Weir. Like I can see Weir tagging or sending Mik caps of their love scenes Haha