[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Just watched episode 1 and omg the number of kisses lol. Not that I'm complaining. I hope it remains consistent though. Not like Mik and Steph's last lakorn where we got a bunch of kisses in a few episodes and then nothing for the reminder.
Right! Don't remind me. Lol. Still super dissappointed about that 1 episode with 4 kisses and we got nothing before it or afTer anymore! Anyway Mik is too hot for words. Pooklook always looks sad... -_-

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I think Pooklook is very overrated actress. I can't stand her so called acting. She always has that sad puppy look on her face. Her acting is repetive in every lakorn. Sadly I'll skip this lakorn cuz of her.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
^Awe. I can't stand any Pooklook lakorn either but in this one, it's just too cute to let go. Mik and Pook together is a wholenother story.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think Pooklook is very overrated actress. I can't stand her so called acting. She always has that sad puppy look on her face. Her acting is repetive in every lakorn. Sadly I'll skip this lakorn cuz of her.
I don't dislike like her... but I find that I can't watch or finish her lakorn.... something about her is a put off to me

Ele

sarNie Adult
Ratings!!!
Ep.1 = 5.1
Ep.2 = 6.1
Ep.3 = 5.6
So far so good on ratings!! + during air time this lakorn was trending in the top 5 in Thailand with 30k+ tweets related and it only aired 3 eps. NICE!
Good rating for their hard work.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't watched lakorns in a long time now, so I'm sort of glad to have caught this one. It'll keep my Thai from rusting.

I think the last lakorn I watched or skimmed of Pooklook was the one with Mike, the one where Note killed Mike's sister. That one was very intense. I thought Pooklook and Mike were amazing in there, but sadly, I couldn't finish it. It's no wonder why Mike and Pook are low key dating. Haha. Their chemistry was real and just fireworks in there. Man, their love in that lakorn was just so heart breaking. When Pook cried and Mike mistreated Pook, I felt the pain. Hahah. They make a cute pair if they ever come out. I should go back and finish that lakorn. It just got so draggy.

I thought Pook's best partner was Mike but here comes Mik. Hahah. But Mik is DARN GOOD with every female costar, though.

Back to the lakorn, if Kadedan is telling May to not help Ruth then he better not help Pin either but what? The preview shows him taking responsibility of Pin's child? Oh, Lordy! Shit's about to get dumb.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I've never been a fan of Ch7 especially of Pooklook but with a couple of clips as suggested videos to watch on Youtube and pictures of a half-naked Mik...I couldn't resist.

The first episode got me hooked and hopefully the pace and consistency of it being main leads focus continues because I haven't been this excited for a lakorn in a while.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I've never been a fan of Ch7 especially of Pooklook but with a couple of clips as suggested videos to watch on Youtube and pictures of a half-naked Mik...I couldn't resist.

The first episode got me hooked and hopefully the pace and consistency of it being main leads focus continues because I haven't been this excited for a lakorn in a while.
I'm hooked, too. I even created an account to talk about it here. Not too many are fond of Pook huh? This thread isn't as popular as it should be especially for being a slap kiss genre. Haha.

I don't like Pook either but in this lakorn, she's good. Haha. Mik is perfect, so no need to elaborate.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
^I think it's just preference. Just like how this forum is so in love with Matt but I'm not. Haha. Anyway, I don't necessarily dislike Pook. I worded it wrong but I don't really watch her lakorns, but I'm not to the point of avoiding her. I don't really watch lakorns anyway, so I don't know what the current reason is for not liking her.

I was reading the previous posts about her being a gold digger. Haha. She started her career on a bad foot but it's been almost a decade now, so let's all move on. I actually find Pook quite the opposite. From dating Vee to now, possibly, dating Mike, how is that a gold digger? They're in the industry. I don't follow her but I know she's a good actress. She may seem repetitive to some people but she's fine with me. She's the best actress at Ch. 7 right now as Bella is for Ch. 3. Sorry fans who disagree with me. She does the same sad face but her character in here as Maysalin doesn't remind me of the one with Mike and that's good enough for me.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pooklook said she doesn't get shy around Mik during the love scenes, it's more of "being afraid." Pooklook is very passionate in acting, so she strives to become the character, so when Maysalin is blushing, I'm sure, she as the character is to.

Mik is just so good with all of his costars. He seems to like every one of them. He has so much chemistry with everyone. I honestly think Mik is Ch. 7's ace. Haha.
She is so passionate but why she plays all of her roles the same ? Her facial expression and bodylanguage scream "sour". She thinks too much. Her acting ruined the remake of that Noon lakorn imo.

Amikou

Well she said it herself in multiple interviews fer years ago that some rich guys/hisos are courting her. I don't care for her personal life. I just don't understand why some people consider her a good actress. She's really one dimensional and boring.

Amikou

I have watched some parts of first 3 episodes of this lakorn here and there and nothing wows me, sadly. I think if they chose a better actress for main role lakorn could be better, but this is just my opinion.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn it!! I havent really been watching any dramas... now im hook and normally dont watch ch7 dramas hopefully this doesnt disappoint later.

This is my first time seeing Pooklook in a lakorn and so is Mik..I think Pooklook can do better but she’s okay. Some actors overthink and wanted to do so much that it could come across as unnatural to the audience. I love subtle acting and nuances. With just a look in the eye you would know what that character is feeling/thinking.

Mik on the other hand...I am now a fan :)

But so far, I am really not complaining because they really sizzle on screen and I get giddy everytime they share breathing space..:aaaaa: