[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Im gonna watch this when it comes out! But how exactly did they get married? And he looks like hes the one pursuing her.
I'm not so sure how they got married. Seems like they got married without really knowing each other well. I can't find a good informing English synopsis anywhere. But if I do, I'll absolutely share it.

meredo

sarNie Egg
i mean there are quite a lot of actresses probabbly use their career as a platform and secret expect themselves end up with a hiso or a rich guy but she is too explicit and made me sick

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
First off...if you have nothing good to say, please just don't comment at all. Please. Don't want any negative comments. As pooklook's fan (just recently) I'm offended by your comment. Can you give info/ evidence/ links on what's been proven that she's a "gold digger" cause from what I've seen she's not jobless. She has a career that I'm pretty sure pays her to a point of satisfactory. And from watching many of her bts vids, she's a very hardworking and passionate person. + who are we to judge them when we don't know of their personal life but through what other people write in articles about them..(sign).This world..
too many things have proven that she is a gold digger lol

meredo

sarNie Egg
I totally respect your opinions but are you like just in here to bash her cus you are absolutely bored?
and you pretend you "totally respect my opinions" now you dont like what i said because you are absolutely bored? or because you relate to this whore

meredo

sarNie Egg
First off...if you have nothing good to say, please just don't comment at all. Please. Don't want any negative comments. As pooklook's fan (just recently) I'm offended by your comment. Can you give info/ evidence/ links on what's been proven that she's a "gold digger" cause from what I've seen she's not jobless. She has a career that I'm pretty sure pays her to a point of satisfactory. And from watching many of her bts vids, she's a very hardworking and passionate person. + who are we to judge them when we don't know of their personal life but through what other people write in articles about them..(sign).This world..
if you feel comfy about your ignorance and wanna be mad at me for "knowing" feel free.

if you are this lazy and dont wanna do your own research at least be polite so that maybe i will be sympathetic of you to let you know something other than just pretend you are the moral compass when you dont even know who you are defending. lol