[CH7] Jao Sao Chaang Yon (Markgwa Fun) : Chap Varakorn/Ching Ching Krita

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, so it seems like the new girl is Panu and Palin's younger sister. Interesting that they never mentioned her before lol. Anyways, looks like we'll be getting our island scenes soon!
omo!!! that's what i've been waiting for!!! i think they have a love-scene there, from watching the ending credits....??

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
OH MAAA GAAADDD!!! just watched the raw episode 18 and skipped it to the last part.... KSGKSGCASASASDBJSGV.... THEY DID IT!!!!!! Tell me guys, that is an indication that they did the DeeD right??? OMO!!! I'M BLUSHING RIGHT NOW!!!! >.<

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Hey girls, you girls will need to watch raws in the meantime. I am putting this off aside and need and want to finish Tai Peek Paksa asap first LOL
nah, it's okay.... we can't even thank you enough that you make time to translate this lakorn for us international fans... :)

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Hey girls, you girls will need to watch raws in the meantime. I am putting this off aside and need and want to finish Tai Peek Paksa asap first LOL
nah, it's okay.... we can't even thank you enough that you make time to translate this lakorn for us international fans... :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Urg.....tooo many rai

Pra'nang has really good cute scenes but they have sooo many annoying side characters. Sooo many Rai....pra'nang don't have any friends. Tee is annoying but I kind feel for him, he's like the red headed step child...But dang I wish they used him as the 1 other allied the pra'nang actually have. It would be funny w/him being their Bff and flirting w/meena just to annoy his brother and was the 1 helping block palin. They keep adding more and more enemies to them. Like Damn. 90% of the characters are their enemies...

There's no way that is his baby...I skimmed ...but Ya...even her dad was like when did you have a baby? There's no way no1 would have known she was pregger. How can p'k not know that, the child is like 4-5 yrs old...no1 asked for a DNA test??? really? but she's sooo cute!

I hate how majority of lakorn have a person likes someone and they automatically owns the person they like and somehow that person owe them because they like them... -.-"

tee is cute...i find him cuter than pk..him n his partner are cute...although their partnership is silly and misguided ....

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So I just skimmed episode 20 and wtf Tee & Rita are getting engaged and/or married!? That's so fast!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are attracted to each other...but I wouldn't say it's love.

He is "taking" responsibility....I guess the writer is lazy and just getting rid of it....

I wish they had him as their allied....and he fell in love while blocking the "plans".....had her actually be the more reasonable who's pretending to help

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the lead actress. She was in that likae lakorn with the pretty GookGik kochakorn. I like how her voice is more in the deeper tone and she is very young but she gives off that responsible and mature vibe.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
guys, i f watched the teaser for episode 26/27 where meena was shot while covering for phu... in that hospital bed scene, what are they talking about, this is just my guess(wishful thinking)---is meena pregnant considering that i think it was "implied" that they did the deed at episode 18??