[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aww, so apparently Sammy and Thanwa have explosive chemistry onscreen. They have the film crew squeezing their pillows wondering if they're playing their characters or are they playing themselves. Lol. Thanwa said he's still single and likes to keep to himself. He's a lonely person and is more interested in focusing on his business. Too bad Sammy's talking to Tum the Star 9. Sammy's a fan of his work and now he's full out courting her and even announced it. Sammy said she never had anyone strongly court her like that. Her manager is telling them to be friends first.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20160126/221180.html 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Ooh...I hope Thanwa/Sammy have as much chemistry as Weir/Preaw...then it should be good. I know that many pairings can show some kind of chemistry but there are some pairings that make the audience feel that their characters were born just to love the other like Kwang and Nai Noi.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow these two look amazing together so far. Definitely looking forward to this! I still have to watch Weir & Preaw's lakorn but from what I've seen they look so good together. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think it's a mess with all the siblings liking each other and not knowing or knowing but yet still seeing each other? so the hatred will begin. I wonder how Mik comes into the picture...

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I don't really like the younger sis. Why have so much hatred and talk to your dad with no respect. I don't want a part 2 with Pat and Mik. Why have another revenge part with Pats family. Y Mik is involve with revenge. I like a part 2 if it was a continuation with n,ek and p,ek like theirs kidsand their honeymoon. Sammy kiss p,ek is so sexy. Yes the girl is not shy at all. She can rape p,ek haha and make the move. Me like like that