[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so excited to see more of Sammie. :D And my Thanwa too! I'm still hoping for him to reunite with Tubtim. Hehe. They did well in Leelawadee Plerng. 
The storyline doesn't sound too bad. I like revenge too, and I know Sammie will kick butt..even though it's not an action lakorn. She's still going to kick butt. 555

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm super duper excited. I'm all in for slap & kiss or revenges, woo-hoo. Plus Sammy is really such a great actress & i'm so happy that she's receiving more nang'ek roles. I can't wait to see this one for sure :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
sometimes I am scared for Sammie being so dariing with her events outfits. I am scared of an incident because they are too revealing

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Sammy's always been sexy but in comparison to some other actresses, her choice of wardrobe isn't that revealing. She still poised and classy as always. 

member101

sarNie Egg
I like how Thanwa is such a gentleman. He didn't put his hand on Sammy because her back is bare. I've been noticing that Thanwa and Sammy are becoming really close to each other. They weren't this close before. I think they're maybe in the getting to know each other stage.

Thanwa tagged along with Sammy to her friend's graduation yesterday. I liked this picture on her friend's IG because Sammy was tagged but now the picture is gone. The guy deleted this picture. Such a harmless picture. Why would he deleted the picture if he wasn't asked to do so. Good thing I saved the picture. Later in the day Thanwa posted a picture of ice tea on a table. Then about half an hour later Sammy posted a picture of her walking with tea in her hand and she said the person next to her makes her tea more tasty. Maybe I'm reading into too much but these two are definitely acting fishy around each other.

Thanwa even went to her manager's birthday party. Sammy posted pictures of the party but Thanwa was absent in every picture. I wouldn't know he went if I didn't fish around for pictures.

And they also go shopping together. Hanging out together in their casual styles.

Credit orginal uploader

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They became close due to the Club 7 Project. Thanwa did mention in an old interview that his type of girl is someone who's sexy. That's when I started wondering if he'd crush on Sammy because she's sexy and they've recently gotten closer to one another. I've been rooting for these two to star in a lakorn together since two years ago. I didn't think it'd happen at all or that they'd become this close to there being a possibility of them dating.  

member101

sarNie Egg
But from Sammy's old interview, her type is Thai men (dark and tall) hence why she dated Golf. Sammy said she doesn't like halfie because her dad should be the only farang man in her life. Thanwa is half Thai, French, Vietnamese, and Chinese so I didn't think there's a possibility between them. But now that they're so close I'm definitely rooting for them. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
However, from Sammy's recent interviews about her breakup with Golf, she said she doesn't have a specific type. No one is currently courting her because she seems unapproachable. Lol. She said she's the type of person who looks mean so people are afraid to approach her.