Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I've only seen the first episode of Hormones then I put it on my watchlist for like, ever lol. But yeah, should probably get a thread going.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
There will be cute scene with the pra'nang.  As for Arnus

He didn't die. He's in hiding. He was save. He won't show up until toward the end of the lakorn though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. What's this lakorn about? I've never seen a lakorn set in the middle east. Interesting. 
Anyway, Tui is way hot for his age. Haven't seen Arnus in forever! Miss him dearly. 

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Yes, we are currently subbing it on Viki.com but we just started. You can find our channel here: http://www.viki.com/tv/21029c-where-the-sky-meets-the-sand
We're still in much need of more Thai-Eng-subbers. If anyone of you is interested to help us on the channel please contact me (Amelie3) on Viki, I'm the channel-manager for this lakorn.  :)
Awww it's getting so good since we get all the great scenes with our Pra'nang in the desert!  :wub:
Hugs!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Amelie3 said:
Yes, we are currently subbing it on Viki.com but we just started. You can find our channel here: http://www.viki.com/tv/21029c-where-the-sky-meets-the-sand
We're still in much need of more Thai-Eng-subbers. If anyone of you is interested to help us on the channel please contact me (Amelie3) on Viki, I'm the channel-manager for this lakorn.  :)
Awww it's getting so good since we get all the great scenes with our Pra'nang in the desert!  :wub:
Hugs!
thank you so much for subbing the lakorn you are my savior 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching episode one now and all I gotta say so far is Kashfiya is one crazy b*tch. Haha. The actress is pretty daring too. That scene where her and Robert was making out took me by surprise. 

Reactions: Iya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh wow. That girl who plays Kashfiya is the innocent girl in Khun Mor Mor 3 with Cee Siwat?? I wanted to watch that lakorn, but couldn't find it anywhere. I couldn't recognize her because she has so much makeup in here. Haha. Wow. She's pretty, but her role in here is pretty evil, not my liking. 

AND when does Tui and Arnus show up????? I'm more than halfway through episode 1 and still no sign...except in Michelle's dream.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn is so frustrating. Everything about it is. The wardrobe is very fake, the storyline is bizarrely written, and the pra'nangs don't match. Idk if I'm able to continue.

Their wardrobe looks very cheap and not very attractive. Now I don't mean the clothing of the peasants, I'm talking about the supposed extravagant clothing of the rich. Maybe it's just me, but it's irritating.

All this time, they focused more on Kashfiya than Michelle. It bothers me because if the story is like what's written on asianfuse wiki Kashfiya's side of the story shouldn't have been the focus In the beginning. The scriptwriters should've focused more on the pra'nang. Like introduce the two leads in the beginning. Not only that, their script is all over the place, it's not uniform or doesn't flow smoothly.

Finally, on Kwan and Tui. I love Tui, he matches the role perfectly. I'm not a fan of Kwan, but she fits the role for she is mixed. However, I just don't see Tui and Kwan together. Maybe it's because Kwan is too light skinned? Maybe Tui is too short? They fit their respective roles, but they just don't mash. I say Arnus would've be a better pair with Kwan, because Arnus is darn tall.

Should I?? Should I not??

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^ Don't know if you should continue or not if its irritating you that much. I, for one love the show. The clothing, the scenery, the characters, the plot line. Its only been 4 episodes but I can't wait for the rest.

TOMORROW needs to hurry!!  :dance3:

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
^ Don't know if you should continue or not if its irritating you that much. I, for one love the show. The clothing, the scenery, the characters, the plot line. Its only been 4 episodes but I can't wait for the rest.

TOMORROW needs to hurry!!  :dance3:
Me too :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anyone heard about this yet?
http://youtu.be/NrfTtSc1Up0

Basically there was some post on Pantip from Khun Madeaw(?) saying the producers of Fahjarodsai did a terrible job portraying the Muslim religion, etc. And then the "Muslim For Peace" Organization asks ICT to ban the show because of the negative backlash that it was receiving from the people. Aimee said she thinks that the harsh treatment of her character in the story should not be looked at as a religious thing, but more as how society really is. No matter what religion you are, there is good and bad in all kinds of people. Its not a race or religion thing. etc etc. 

I hope that everyone can understand the effort the production team put in. It took 3 years to complete. I think it came out wonderfully. Some parts are harsh, but that is reality. I didn't watch the movie judging the aspects of any religion. I watched it for the beauty of the scenery. The actors/actresses that did their best to portray their characters. Most importantly, I watched it for the unconditional love between Michelle & Sharif. They are from different backgrounds, but they forged a bond that is deeply rooted.

PLEASE DON'T BAN THE SHOW!

Edit: Another video that talks about the "ban" (in ENG) Around 00:00-04:30sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzvCDuwbro4

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oo. Tui's still rocking that bod.  :drools:  Even at 40!! :blush: He doesn't look 40 one bit, he's aging really well.