pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 is for reals about that copyright thing huh? No fans dare to upload the video at all. LoL

Btw the ost is absolutely beautiful! Although the dramas are copyrighted anybody know what the song is called and who is the artist?

gracejen

sarNie Egg
The song is called ดาวเหนือ (daoneua) and it is sung by the p'ek in this lakorn, Tui Teerapat. He's a singer as well as an actor.

(BTW I love Hormones the series. Surprised there's no thread here. Good show. imo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I agree that Kwan cries beautifully. She's one of the N'eks that can do that without looking pitiful. I am loving this lakorn so far. Michelle wore some very beautiful outfits in ep.3. P'Tui is so manly & dreamy.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
gracejen said:
The song is called ดาวเหนือ (daoneua) and it is sung by the p'ek in this lakorn, Tui Teerapat. He's a singer as well as an actor.

(BTW I love Hormones the series. Surprised there's no thread here. Good show. imo)
I read on AF wiki that he was a singer but I didn't know he was a "serious" singer...lol pops! Love the song. Is anyone willing to help out this fan girl by translating this song?

Yes Hormones the Series is beyond good. I'm surprise too but I got hooked on the show so late by the time I wanted to create a thread the series was over :(

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ Can't you create it anyway because they're making a season 2?

That morning after when Sharif tried to kiss Michelle in the tent was interesting to watch. On one hand, it was odd to see a pra'ek trying to do something like that with the n'ek so abruptly since Sharif isn't a stereotypical playboy role. But on the other hand, wasn't it completely normal for a guy to try something like that? I mean, there he was lying down next to this girl whom he's really attracted to. Learning about how pure and innocent Michelle really is made him fall for her even harder. 

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I really like this lakorn too. I love Kwan and Tui's acting in here. 2 episodes per week is too little for me. I rewatched the four episode 3 times already. Tui is so handsome in the desert scene in Kwan's dream in his black outfit walking towards her. I love it when the pr'ek is smart and protect the nang'ek. Arnus is also very hot as Armed too. He portrayed Armed as a very considerate and gentle person. At first I thought he would be better as Sharif since he's also a taller than Kwan but over these 4 episodes, I think all casts fit their role and Tui is the perfect Sharif. 

The wardrobe is also very pretty! I can't wait for more.

BTW, did Armed really died? Will her come back? In the introd, I thought I saw some scenes of Armed that I haven't seen yet. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:crush:  I am totally in love with this lakorn, and I can not wait for my niece to send me a copy of the novel.  :spin:  I want to read and have my own dreamy little World to fantasizes about, that the scripts didn't or can not portrayed in the lakorn. :coverlaf:

Tui and Kwan is so cute and perfect together, which I'd never thought they will matched their roles at first.  The only problem I have is I wish Tui was a bit taller or more built because Kwan is tall and some scenes look awkward with Tui small frame standing next or behind Kwan.   :bhehe:   None the less, I love them together and I can't picture anyone else playing their roles now. :clap:

Moonstar, me too I rewatched the episodes multiple of times already and is driving me crazy waiting for the next episode.  Two episodes per week is just not enough. :no:

OST - Daoneua is beautiful too. :thumbsup:

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
When I first heard about Tui being the p'ek in here, I was upset because I thought that he'd look too old and awkward with Kwan. But I was wrong and I'm glad that I am because they make a lovely pair. Tui is quite handsome. I've never seen him onscreen before. I know he's been around but never saw any of his lakorns. I like him now though.  :thumbsup:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ Tell me about it. It's getting so bad that people are advocating tagging the lakorn properly so that some people can add FJS tag to their ignore list, lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe I should join them, because I think I'm just as crazy about FJS as pantip members. :rofl:

Thank you Kwan25 for all the pics.