[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

Can't wait to see him in that unknown lakorn of Aom's. I hope his nang'ek is Vill because I don't like any one else in Exact. HAHA. Besides Aom herself.

I wonder if they'll do real kissing... it would be interesting to see... tehehe

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The one lakorn i couldn't stand poo in was the recent one with tle. That lakorn was just horrible. The editting was horrible, the script was horrible, just horrible all around. I did like her with Cee though, that one was cute.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The one lakorn i couldn't stand poo in was the recent one with tle. That lakorn was just horrible. The editting was horrible, the script was horrible, just horrible all around. I did like her with Cee though, that one was cute.

Worse than MSRFS?? HAHA??

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

I liked the first 2-3 episodes but afterwards it was terrible! Boring and draggy. N'ek was majorly stupid most of the time. P'ek was blind and also majorly stupid, lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
YES! 100x

Haha. Nothing beats MSRFS in my book. I haven't seen that and don't plan on watching it. HAHAH. 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait to see it even though i don't really like poo's lakorn...but because of Om i will tune in to this one since i loved this version of kob and por. Kob's version was actually very good and high rated back then..hope this one is as good or better.

Love Om!

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Om and poo are like sooooo hottttt in the MV. LoL but love scene on the beach??!?!?!? How intimate!!!!  :woot: cant wait for this drama!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: buktomtom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpHQplo-knY

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Looks really nice if only Poo knew how to act then the lakorn would be even more superb.

Did he really take her on the beach? WTH? hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
Looks really nice if only Poo knew how to act then the lakorn would be even more superb.

Did he really take her on the beach? WTH? hahaha.

I thought it was awkward. HAHA.

ChloeRanida579 said:
@poobae91: loool at least it's on the beach and not in the middle of the dessert while both parties are dehydrated xD lmao

Oh please don't remind me of that!!! HAHAHA. Those chapped lips I will never forget. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
When you're in the middle of the desert and severely dehydrated, it's plausible that they were going through a series of illusions and hallucination. Hence why doing the deed was enjoyable. Lol. They were imaging the pleasure when it was actually not that pleasant.