[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Oh no, who's the one that died??
Not sure, they were before my time lol, ok not really but I didn't start watching contemporary lakorns til dao prasook. Back then I was more into boran Lakorns.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Not sure, they were before my time lol, ok not really but I didn't start watching contemporary lakorns til dao prasook. Back then I was more into boran Lakorns.

Oh..I see. HEHE.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Poo does better in weak roles. She can't control her voice when she does feisty roles. She also cannot speak very clearly when she talks too fast. She sort of have a slight lisp when she's talking. I do like her more than her acting though.

Ugggggggggh, I hate amnesia plots. >____<

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Amnesia plots are slap worthy haheh
Hahaha, they are. I don't think I've ever seen any great amnesia plots. They all drag. Also if the one with amnesia are men, they not only lost their memory but also their common sense. :rolleyes1:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I like amnesia plot if used correctly. The one with amnesia that I clearly hated was taiwanese drama 'meteor garden 2'. A complete drag, and total waste of film plus time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Think her name was Poo Wichuda she was in Arun Sawad with him. I think she died in a car crash around 92'ish or 93ish 
Awe, that's so sad. She must've been very young.

cecilia

Staff member
I like Kob :p I watched most of her lakorn ... and find a few of them good. As for liking her characters, I enjoy watching her in weak roles - her feature fits this kind of role but if ask what kind of character I like in my n'ek, I love strong head woman, someone with a backbone of her own lol

As for the n'ek gaining her memory, if I remember it correctly, she remembers everything when she was drove into a tree while riding in the car with her cousin's ex, who happen to be obsessed w/her b/c of her wealth.  She feel ashame after remembering how bad/rude she treated p'ek and start to pretend again that she don't remember him at all ... 

Anyway, I might just tune in just because I used to like both of them at one point .. Poo is as stiff as Om is too lol If I can bear with JAOSAO RIM TANG, I can deal with this -- to a certain extend until it starts to drag or makes no sense like Kwan/Tui's ever lasting fire love something lakorn lol

x0unerthanlater

My sweety Om is so handsome! He's the only "stiff-ish" actor I tolerate! (I don't think he's stiff, but others do) Lol

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I'm one of the few who can't stand Kob's acting. I never saw the hype over her, but that's just me. Don't take my opinion to offense. There were many actresses better than Kob during her era, but there's no denying that she was the most successful with Num Sornam as her koo kwan. 
hhhh why everyone has own personal preference when it comes to drama or fav actor and actress you didn't doing any wrong , ,kob is not the top or the best but  there is something about her ,  compare kob  with poo whoa cannot compare jet with car sorry  ,  i love num sornram actually i adore him did not know why , most of my fav actors or actress are very weird names hhh i'm so freaky hhh, the heart very blind with love , i love our healthy conversation , have a nice day

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@x0unerthanlater: I love your siggy!!! LOOL it reminds me of how much I hate the MSRFS writer loool

Omg if Nang Chada is extending its episode, does that mean we have to wait longer for this lakorn to air? 
I agree with Om and Poo. They're so beautiful in candid pictures..I came out like shit lool so unfair hahaha

I think I watched like two lakorns with poo as the n'ek. If I can tolerate watching those two then I will probably be able to survive this especially since theres om lol but Im pretty sure the two's acting gonna make me cringe hahaha

x0unerthanlater

ChloeRanida579 said:
@x0unerthanlater: I love your siggy!!! LOOL it reminds me of how much I hate the MSRFS writer loool

Omg if Nang Chada is extending its episode, does that mean we have to wait longer for this lakorn to air? 
I agree with Om and Poo. They're so beautiful in candid pictures..I came out like shit lool so unfair hahaha

I think I watched like two lakorns with poo as the n'ek. If I can tolerate watching those two then I will probably be able to survive this especially since theres om lol but Im pretty sure the two's acting gonna make me cringe hahaha

Thanks! I thought it was the nicest hottest "fake" angled kiss in a while. Lol Tui is such a pro at making it look ridiculously real.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Thanks! I thought it was the nicest hottest "fake" angled kiss in a while. Lol Tui is such a pro at making it look ridiculously real.

Yeah, just look at the way he moves his jaw! HAHA. He knows how to kiss, that's for sure.  :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Hottness overload! He has a nice jaw too!  :woot2:  :drools:

Can't wait to see him in that unknown lakorn of Aom's. I hope his nang'ek is Vill because I don't like any one else in Exact. HAHA. Besides Aom herself.